Jump to topic:

America is Turning Kids Into Sissies

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 9:55:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
#11 A thirteen-year-old was arrested for what most people would call "eating the food in your own house." His mom, however, didn't see it that way, and had him arrested for stealing her toaster pastries. He was charged with larceny. We can only hope that the Poptart robbery isn't a gateway crime that escalates to the likes of grand theft Toaster Strudel.
http://distractify.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 10:52:31 PM
At 11/5/2013 9:55:31 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
#11 A thirteen-year-old was arrested for what most people would call "eating the food in your own house." His mom, however, didn't see it that way, and had him arrested for stealing her toaster pastries. He was charged with larceny. We can only hope that the Poptart robbery isn't a gateway crime that escalates to the likes of grand theft Toaster Strudel.
http://distractify.com...

Yup.

In an age of stupid administrators, whiny bitching parents and the ostensibly universal impetus to be "fair" and "by the policy" we have stupidity. We have stupidity because stupidity is easy, and paying attention to details to make distinctions between right and wrong is hard. We have stupidity because a generation of inept, disengaged parents complain and get appeased rather than told "what's what." We have stupidity because in life people do not empathize with one another, because people are first concerned with themselves and because people are only concerned with their "rights" and ignore "duty" -best leaving it to someone else. We have stupidity because of the desire to reach "consensus" rather than the will to do what is right. It's sad, but it's where we are. We are a society that values cowardice, non-confrentation and esteems those "who would rather just not get involved." Indifference is a virtue. Passion is a crime. Moral conviction is something to be medicated and normalized... it's a disgrace, but it's the hallmark of modernity.
Tsar of DDO
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 11:13:46 AM
There are so many cases of elementary school students getting suspended/expelled for even mentioning the vaguest reference to a firearm. It's horrible.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 11:14:51 AM
Although, I would like to point out that Britain tried to ban friendships in schools. The "logic" behind it was so that one of the kids wouldn't be super depressed if the other died/moved away.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 12:14:49 PM
The Fool: This is true, in a sense, (although I can't base it off that sketchy source), in that, it is not necessarily that there are "more bullies",or a "new Bully problem" which of course is all the "ideological rage right now", but rather a disrupted Social Ecosystem, where children have been softened, to be more easily bullied.

<(89)

So than they create gangs.

<(8D)

Gangs of whiny babies I say.

A people who pride themselves on who's the better victims.

The Victims:

Sophist 1: Oh yeah you're not as a victim as I am, I'm really a victim, my ancestors suffered, more than your ancestors, so I am owed more than they owe you.

Sophist 2: No way dude, I deserved more. My grandmother was woman even, She was always high, or perhaps Japanese. Although my father was only a white man, he was technically gay..

<(89)

Because he got raped by big black guys..

<(80)

In jail.

<(8D)

Therefore I identify myself as black-anese, a man by sex, and a woman in gender. And I am sort of native, as I was born on the same land.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 1:13:52 PM
See Andy Levy's book: The Obamafication of American Wussies
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 2:40:24 PM
What about that crazy video that was posted in News recently about the white kid who suggested Americans should kill the Chinese to get out of their obligation to them, and the black kid who suggested a wall, thinking of slavery perhaps, or the whole 'black people are dumb' line; you sure "sissies" are really a major concern?

My teacher is currently getting mad with me because I refuse to adopt a very cynical perspective. I mean what does she think she's teaching me to be then? Oh, that doesn't matter? Being a teacher is self-justifying? Frustrating. I should just laugh at genocidal kids, is t?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:15:17 PM
At 11/6/2013 2:40:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What about that crazy video that was posted in News recently about the white kid who suggested Americans should kill the Chinese to get out of their obligation to them, and the black kid who suggested a wall, thinking of slavery perhaps, or the whole 'black people are dumb' line; you sure "sissies" are really a major concern?

My teacher is currently getting mad with me because I refuse to adopt a very cynical perspective. I mean what does she think she's teaching me to be then? Oh, that doesn't matter? Being a teacher is self-justifying? Frustrating. I should just laugh at genocidal kids, is t?

Actions might speak louder than words but one must have the strenght to know when it is appropriate to act and when it is necessary to sit back.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:52:23 PM
If only Obama hadn't shot up that classroom in Colorado, we'd never see administrative hysteria about gun-related threats.

And you know Obama shouldn't have sued schools that don't over-react to even the slightest appearance of sexually-related conflict?

The worst was when Obama banned all those books that one time because they mentioned something offensive to prude christians.

Yeah, freakin' Obama. Turning our kids in sissies by castrating educational administrative functions through senseless lawsuits and media-induced hysteria.
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 4:12:53 PM
At 11/6/2013 11:13:46 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
There are so many cases of elementary school students getting suspended/expelled for even mentioning the vaguest reference to a firearm. It's horrible.

Kids at my old high school got in trouble for making their fingers into a gun. Can you say WTF!!!!????? Guns do not kill people for God's sake, people need to wake up.
Can't touch this!