Jump to topic:

Sexist Teacher that HATES Women.

Coolgirl07
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 7:40:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am the only Woman in class. Ok so class was over and a boy started to line up. I started to kick and scream because Ladies first is the rule! I was crying on the floorr now but for good reason! I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!!!! Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:00:27 PM
At 11/7/2013 7:40:09 PM, Coolgirl07 wrote:
I am the only Woman in class. Ok so class was over and a boy started to line up. I started to kick and scream because Ladies first is the rule! I was crying on the floorr now but for good reason!

That's quite immature. That isn't a good reason.

I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!

Don't abuse your gender stereotype. That counts as misandry. Not only does it qualify as misandry, but nothing except for getting kicked in the vag justifies a kick in the crotch. You committed assault and that's that.

Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15.

It's not degrading, you just need to learn to control yourself when your teacher doesn't feel that chivalry should apply to a 15 year old girl (15 hardly counts as a women).
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:26:44 PM
At 11/7/2013 8:00:27 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
I am the only Woman in class. Ok so class was over and a boy started to line up. I started to kick and scream because Ladies first is the rule! I was crying on the floorr now but for good reason!

I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!

Don't abuse your gender stereotype. That counts as misandry. Not only does it qualify as misandry, but nothing except for getting kicked in the vag justifies a kick in the crotch. You committed assault and that's that.

Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15.

It's not degrading, you just need to learn to control yourself when your teacher doesn't feel that chivalry should apply to a 15 year old girl (15 hardly counts as a women).

This individual is clearly attempting to satirize feminist arguments.... rather poorly, I might add. Don't waste your time
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:28:39 PM
At 11/7/2013 8:26:44 PM, 000ike wrote:

This individual is clearly attempting to satirize feminist arguments.... rather poorly, I might add. Don't waste your time

She only has one post, so I had nothing to judge off of. I won't at all be surprised if you're right though.

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:30:48 PM
At 11/7/2013 8:28:39 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

She only has one post, so I had nothing to judge off of. I won't at all be surprised if you're right though.

Does this really sound like a plausible line of thinking or someone trying to ridicule a line of thinking?

"I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!!!! Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15."
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:30:57 PM
Wait you were lining up for what? If you are 15 you are either a freshmen or a sophomore. You should also be mature enough to not kick someone in the nuts because you are not in the front of a line. My guess is you are in preschool or you are a fail troll.
Can't touch this!
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:36:03 PM
At 11/7/2013 8:30:48 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2013 8:28:39 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Does this really sound like a plausible line of thinking or someone trying to ridicule a line of thinking?

"I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!!!! Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15."

Considering some of the girls that I went to high school with... I didn't want to totally rule out the possibility of it being a real post.

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:42:17 PM
She's trolling.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:44:42 PM
At 11/7/2013 8:42:17 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
She's trolling.

probably a he in that case
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 8:43:15 AM
Trolling but lel
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:27:44 AM
I am the only Woman in class. Ok so class was over and a boy started to line up. I started to kick and scream because Ladies first is the rule! I was crying on the floorr now but for good reason! I got up and kicked the first boy in the nuts! AND THE TEACHER GOT ME IN TROUBLE!!!! Erggggg It makes me so mad that boys are just degrading Women like its no big deal! If it matters, i'm 15.

troll.
Turn around, go back.