Jump to topic:

How children's minds were corrupted

fapsterguns1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 4:59:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Call of Duty's glitches have caused children under the age of 13 to use profanity, obscenity, and racism consistently. And strangers don't care about other strangers, so adults cuss as children. Devs of COD clearly stated that it is an M rated game and is strongly recommended not for children's use.But parents don't really take those advices. And their children are negatively influenced.

Jealousy. I have seen this a lot and have admittedly, experienced it too. Children begin cussing to "fit in" with the "popular people". There are various reasons pertaining to Jealousy, but I will not state them all.

There are more reasons, but I won't state them all.

Thank you,
SOMEONETHATNOONEOTHERTHANMYSELFKNOWS
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 1:12:06 AM
At 11/9/2013 4:59:57 PM, fapsterguns1 wrote:
Call of Duty's glitches have caused children under the age of 13 to use profanity, obscenity, and racism consistently. And strangers don't care about other strangers, so adults cuss as children. Devs of COD clearly stated that it is an M rated game and is strongly recommended not for children's use.But parents don't really take those advices. And their children are negatively influenced.

Jealousy. I have seen this a lot and have admittedly, experienced it too. Children begin cussing to "fit in" with the "popular people". There are various reasons pertaining to Jealousy, but I will not state them all.

Thank you,

Nice, a bunch of random, baseless, opinions.
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 5:01:29 AM
I thought it was all that fast food they're eating. Now, kids don't love their families, they love Billy the Burger boy (stereotypical fast food mascot).
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 8:11:11 AM
Call of Duty's glitches have caused children under the age of 13 to use profanity, obscenity, and racism consistently. And don't care about other strangers, so adults cuss as children. Devs of COD clearly stated that it is an M rated game and is strongly recommended not for children's use.But parents don't really take those advices. And their children are negatively influenced.

Thank you,

By what you just said, shouldn't you blame the parents?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:23:51 AM

Thank you,

This is stupid, as are all views that attempt to connect video games to any harm to children. Correlation/causation fallacies aside, the reason that the kids today are what they are has almost nothing to do with what video games they play and everything to do with the kind of people who raise them, or don't raise them. It's a social problem that manifests on a cultural level, not a cultural problem that manifests on a social level.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 1:19:19 AM
Thanks for the lesson Fapster.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.