Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

What is a troll?

themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 10:03:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:12:06 PM, SONOFGOD2013 wrote:
I dont know what troll is. I keep seeing people calling other people a troll

(Assuming this isn't a troll post in it of itself)

Troll: Someone on the Internet that intentionally states something that is false if not also offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies.

Troll Post: A post on an Internet forum that either states something very obvious, false, and/or offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies. Also known as troll bait.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 10:42:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 10:03:39 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:12:06 PM, SONOFGOD2013 wrote:
I dont know what troll is. I keep seeing people calling other people a troll

(Assuming this isn't a troll post in it of itself)

Troll: Someone on the Internet that intentionally states something that is false if not also offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies.

Troll Post: A post on an Internet forum that either states something very obvious, false, and/or offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies. Also known as troll bait.

FUK YOU.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 10:44:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 10:42:34 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/16/2013 10:03:39 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:12:06 PM, SONOFGOD2013 wrote:
I dont know what troll is. I keep seeing people calling other people a troll

(Assuming this isn't a troll post in it of itself)

Troll: Someone on the Internet that intentionally states something that is false if not also offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies.

Troll Post: A post on an Internet forum that either states something very obvious, false, and/or offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies. Also known as troll bait.

FUK YOU.

Proble... Oh wait, I see what you did there.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 11:05:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 10:44:18 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/16/2013 10:42:34 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/16/2013 10:03:39 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:12:06 PM, SONOFGOD2013 wrote:
I dont know what troll is. I keep seeing people calling other people a troll

(Assuming this isn't a troll post in it of itself)

Troll: Someone on the Internet that intentionally states something that is false if not also offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies.

Troll Post: A post on an Internet forum that either states something very obvious, false, and/or offensive just to piss people off, and get a lot of replies. Also known as troll bait.

FUK YOU.

Proble... Oh wait, I see what you did there.
<3
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:02:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 3:42:10 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
This is a troll thread and you are clearly a troll.

Not so much clearly ....... as you reply is.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 11:13:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 11:46:48 AM, CarefulNow wrote:
A troll is guy who thinks he's fly, also known as a "buster".

Not me, though. You like me.
CarefulNow
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 1:34:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 11:13:21 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 11/21/2013 11:46:48 AM, CarefulNow wrote:
A troll is guy who thinks he's fly, also known as a "buster".

Not me, though. You like me.

Yeah, you're cool. It's them scrubs that's the problem.