Jump to topic:

Pure Tolerance

Qollet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:18:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You wanna see how deep and low we are already sitting here in Europe with tolerance? Take phone and call any taxi station in your city right now and order a car for the nearest time they can, but at that please play some little show for them saying allegedly you need a driver to take your son/daughter to music school, say you are a bit nervous and worried about him/her and would like to have some European origin driver for your kid only. I'll go and f#ck my cat if they would accept your order since you said it. Well, let me guess now... they just gave you a proper portion of tolerant sh!t, gave you their deepest apologies and with a certain sorrow had to deny you in car as... as have simply no spare cars for the nearest two hours or something of alike....
When did you last time personally see European taxi driver in your city? Statistics say 80% of taxi stations in Europe are owned already by Arabians, 90% of taxi drivers in Europe today are expatriated Arabians being ready to work practically for food and a place to sleep.
Meanwhile receive my congratulations, as it is very likely that after your call and that insulting demand in European driver... the taxi station would add you to its stop list. Pure tolerance...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 2:35:46 PM
So...
You're complaining that there are few Europeans driving taxis and that your request would be denied, as they cannot fill it?

What does this have to do with tolerance?

And, by the way, taxi driver is one of the most dangerous jobs. Why would non-immagrants take them, if they can get work elsewhere?
My work here is, finally, done.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 4:58:08 PM
We get this every once in a while. Ignore it and the kid will lose interest.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.