Jump to topic:

Why are people in Tennessee so arrogant and

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 5:26:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
bigoted? Forget what you've heard about California. The traits used to describe California are not true. Especially the south. If anything the south of California has nothing to brag about. But those stereotypes are definitely true about Tennessee. The hotshots who think that their car will impress the ladies. The high school football jocks. The elitism. The arrogant bigotry. All that is true of Tennessee. Plus it's a Yankee state as well.
I love the South, but TN is not the South to me.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 8:39:11 PM
They are men amongst men. It sucks for everyone else, but it's the way God made it.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 9:56:24 AM
Because their state quarter made by the us mint is more rare than most. Keep state Tennessee quarters. And second. Bigots are everywhere, your statement is without any fact of validity.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:30:47 AM
At 11/27/2013 8:39:11 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
They are men amongst men. It sucks for everyone else, but it's the way God made it.

I don't know, I don't like Tennessee. That state annoys me.