Why do some people who love fast food act

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 11:46:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
like it's everything in their life
I swear fast food messes up your brain cells.

I eat home cooked food cause it's genuine just like the Stacie Orrico song of he same name, a lovely cutie.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 11:57:25 PM
It's a chain reaction. People who love fast "food" have an obsession with it.
People who love good food maybe addicted to it, but are not obsessed with it. I don't see rappers rapping about truly good food. I see them rapping about garbage like a Quarter Pounder or the Whopper or a Big Mac. LMAO.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:30:17 AM
At 12/8/2013 11:57:25 PM, Adam2 wrote:
People who love good food maybe addicted to it, but are not obsessed with it. I don't see rappers rapping about truly good food. I see them rapping about garbage like a Quarter Pounder or the Whopper or a Big Mac. LMAO.

Those are songs made by what are called joke bands. They're unprofessional music groups who make stupid songs. And because people love stupid funny these songs are so popular
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
jsmurfy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 7:54:31 PM
People love fast food because we evolved to love calories. Back when man was primitive, vitamins and minerals were hard to come by, so we evolved to crave fat and calories. Since food in general was hard to get, when we ate calories, it gave people the energy and fat to tide them over to their next meal, if it comes.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 4:14:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 11:57:25 PM, Adam2 wrote:

Oooooooooooooooooooh intelligence....
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...