Jump to topic:

For black people only

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:31:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What must I do as an individual evil white racist cracker honkey to atone for the atrocities of slavery that happened six generations ago by white people that may or may not be even related to me. I for one never owned a slave. I really can't even grasp the concept of owning a slave let alone be able to adequately understand the evilness and horror of it because I have no frame of reference or first hand experience. I can not wait around for some worthless govt official who wont keep their word to make some sweeping legislative atonement for this evil time in history. Atonement of slavery by white people 6 generations ago must happen on a individual case by case bases for the white people born today. I would like to be the first on DDO to have my name checked off the list of evil white cracker racist honkey by the black man.

Please post a list of things that I must do "as an individual" that will prove or satisfy the black people of DDO and all the rest of the black people in the world that I am not the source of or cause of any oppression or racism towards the black people of DDO and all the rest of the black people in the world.

This post is not sarcasm I am sick and fuking tired of being blamed for things I have nothing to do with or have no part in.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:37:15 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:31:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
What must I do as an individual evil white racist cracker honkey to atone for the atrocities of slavery that happened six generations ago by white people that may or may not be even related to me. I for one never owned a slave. I really can't even grasp the concept of owning a slave let alone be able to adequately understand the evilness and horror of it because I have no frame of reference or first hand experience. I can not wait around for some worthless govt official who wont keep their word to make some sweeping legislative atonement for this evil time in history. Atonement of slavery by white people 6 generations ago must happen on a individual case by case bases for the white people born today. I would like to be the first on DDO to have my name checked off the list of evil white cracker racist honkey by the black man.

Please post a list of things that I must do "as an individual" that will prove or satisfy the black people of DDO and all the rest of the black people in the world that I am not the source of or cause of any oppression or racism towards the black people of DDO and all the rest of the black people in the world.

This post is not sarcasm I am sick and fuking tired of being blamed for things I have nothing to do with or have no part in.

Get your priorities straight, first you owe me for sending my ancestors on the Trail of Tears.

I'll take cash.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:37:55 PM
Pay up you genocidal bastard.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:49:14 PM

You don't have to do anything to prove to me that you weren't alive over a hundred years ago and cannot be guilty for anything that happened then.

You should be careful not to sound racist when confronting racism. You did so here by assuming only black people adhere to this collective and thus ancestral guilt.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:58:35 PM
At 3/9/2014 8:49:14 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

You don't have to do anything to prove to me that you weren't alive over a hundred years ago and cannot be guilty for anything that happened then.

You should be careful not to sound racist when confronting racism. You did so here by assuming only black people adhere to this collective and thus ancestral guilt.

Actually I posted this because of white people accusing me of being a racist. And that I don't get it. They are right I don't get it. I am just trying to earn a living. I don't see these great institutions of racism. If there are institutions of racism they are run by academics as they run them all. They tell me that the black man should not make peace. And that I am the cause of and the perpetuation of racism because I won't display a self loathing white guilt and that I should be ashamed of my race.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:00:19 PM
The people who troll this post are the racists and the perpetuates.

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:08:25 PM
I agree. While you don't intend to, you come off racist, but I understand. You have no part in what happened, but we can't deny that there still is some racial inequality in America. Unfortunately, most people are not racist, but they still get accused of bigotry.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:08:51 PM
At 3/9/2014 8:58:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/9/2014 8:49:14 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

And that I don't get it. They are right I don't get it. I am just trying to earn a living. I don't see these great institutions of racism.

Neither do I. I see racist every once in a while but they are usually on the left and there aren't many of them all things considered.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:19:45 PM
There are too many racists on this website to count. I am highly offended multiple times a week. I think some of these DDOers are card carrying members of the American Nazi Party with all the racist rants going on this website. You are one of the most notable.

Yes you are a rabid racist and it is unacceptable for this website. You are continuing to be racist in this thread. First, I demand an apology. Next I want $10,000 check mailed to me as a reparation money for your racist rants on DDO and the emotional damage you have caused to my being.

I am sick of reading your racist nonsense. STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Ok ignore what I said above, I was being the hypersensitive PC police lol. On a serious note aside from my silliness displayed above, I would say something is wrong with your personal views. Your comments show your own guilt or shame if you feel the need to defend yourself. "If it don't apply, let it fly." Why should one act responsible for something one is not responsible for?
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:22:39 PM
At 3/9/2014 9:19:45 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
There are too many racists on this website to count. I am highly offended multiple times a week. I think some of these DDOers are card carrying members of the American Nazi Party with all the racist rants going on this website. You are one of the most notable.

Yes you are a rabid racist and it is unacceptable for this website. You are continuing to be racist in this thread. First, I demand an apology. Next I want $10,000 check mailed to me as a reparation money for your racist rants on DDO and the emotional damage you have caused to my being.

I am sick of reading your racist nonsense. STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Ok ignore what I said above, I was being the hypersensitive PC police lol. On a serious note aside from my silliness displayed above, I would say something is wrong with your personal views. Your comments show your own guilt or shame if you feel the need to defend yourself. "If it don't apply, let it fly." Why should one act responsible for something one is not responsible for?

I don't have any guilt. I am told that I should and because I don't, I am a racist. End of story.

Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:27:54 PM
At 3/9/2014 9:22:39 PM, sadolite wrote:

I don't have any guilt. I am told that I should and because I don't, I am a racist. End of story.

Well I don't see how you are a racist. But then again I don't know you personally so I can't make a statement there. However, "racist" is a bold term to toss around because that suggests someone is discriminating or taking against someone else due to their race.

It seems like you are encountering the PC police if it is what I am assuming. I would highly recommend Ben Shapiro to explain this. He explain these "bully tactics" clearly.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:31:37 PM
At 3/9/2014 9:27:54 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/9/2014 9:22:39 PM, sadolite wrote:

Well I don't see how you are a racist. But then again I don't know you personally so I can't make a statement there. However, "racist" is a bold term to toss around because that suggests someone is discriminating or taking against someone else due to their race.

It seems like you are encountering the PC police if it is what I am assuming. I would highly recommend Ben Shapiro to explain this. He explains these "bully tactics" clearly.

FIX'D
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 4:58:28 PM
The media, the government and academia, The three biggest institutions of racism in that order.

I respond to racism in the manner in which I am accused by all three. With a broad brush. So if I sound racist maybe it's because your a card carrying member of one of the three.

RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 10:42:34 AM
At 3/10/2014 4:58:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
The media, the government and academia, The three biggest institutions of racism in that order.

I respond to racism in the manner in which I am accused by all three. With a broad brush. So if I sound racist maybe it's because your a card carrying member of one of the three.
The media in particular has very intriguing ways of addressing, and quite frankly, perpetuating racism. They seem to have a way of playing both sides of the fence. That being said....yes, you could be falsely accused of being a racist due to a particular status. For me, it could be because I'm an evangelical Christian. For another, it could be their grographical location, or their career, their accent, etc. And often the liberal side of the media seems to be able to feed both anti-racist activists (including the racial victims), and actual racists at the same time.

Racism sells in the media, so it has to be marketed in such a way so as to appear anti-racist. And..unfortunately, there are white victims as well as racial minority victims as part of the package.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 3:46:06 PM

As one of the most prominent black DDO members, I must ask, what the sh1t are you talking about?
#BlackLivesMatter
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 4:37:23 PM
At 3/11/2014 3:46:06 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
As one of the most prominent black DDO members, I must ask, what the sh1t are you talking about?

Well it goes a little like this, person A spouts lots of collectivist garbage. Person B points out that the same reasoning was used by Nazis to make them hate every other race. Person A says "Yea but those are your people, not mine" turns out person A is black and assumes everyone he/she talks to is white.

Person A is a fvcking racist, and it's not very fun to be called a racist by a fvcking racist who thinks you are responsible for what people did 50 years before you were born in a country you've never been to because you have some genes in common with them. In fact it is infuriating. I suspect this sort of thing is what sadolite is talking about.

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 4:50:02 PM
Well they're are idiots of every color but you yourself look mighty churlish and hypocritical when you question all the blacks on the site because of the words say by one or a few.
#BlackLivesMatter
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:05:56 PM

Who is blaming you and what are they blaming you for? Who are you arguing against, black people? Black people antagonize you so badly about slavery or being an evil white guy that you had to show out like this? Kind of sounds like you may have an axe to grind here.

To answer your question, there is nothing you can do. There is nothing anyone can do. Maybe don't assume black people see you as a "evil white racist cracker honkey". That just sounds silly. Black people generally don;t think that way, surely you have had enough experience with us to know that.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:42:11 PM
At 3/11/2014 7:05:56 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Who is blaming you and what are they blaming you for? Who are you arguing against, black people? Black people antagonize you so badly about slavery or being an evil white guy that you had to show out like this? Kind of sounds like you may have an axe to grind here.

To answer your question, there is nothing you can do. There is nothing anyone can do. Maybe don't assume black people see you as a "evil white racist cracker honkey". That just sounds silly. Black people generally don;t think that way, surely you have had enough experience with us to know that.

I am asking black people because white people seem to think I owe black people something. Black people don't say anything for the most part. It's other white people who give me a hard time and accuse me of being a racist. Thanks for your insight. It's just white guilt and self loathing on the part of other white people. I guess they get annoyed because I don't tow that line. Who would know better to answer this question than a black person. I will just dismiss the white people who throw the race card around and make accusations as they have their heads up their azzes and are the real perpetuators of racism.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:43:49 PM
At 3/11/2014 4:37:23 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 3/11/2014 3:46:06 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Well it goes a little like this, person A spouts lots of collectivist garbage. Person B points out that the same reasoning was used by Nazis to make them hate every other race. Person A says "Yea but those are your people, not mine" turns out person A is black and assumes everyone he/she talks to is white.

Person A is a fvcking racist, and it's not very fun to be called a racist by a fvcking racist who thinks you are responsible for what people did 50 years before you were born in a country you've never been to because you have some genes in common with them. In fact it is infuriating. I suspect this sort of thing is what sadolite is talking about.

It is exactly what I am talking about

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:59:19 PM
Ah to be clear you, a white person, got into a disagreement with another white person, yet made a rant directed towards black people.

Murica'
#BlackLivesMatter
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 9:24:37 PM
At 3/11/2014 7:42:11 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:05:56 PM, Df0512 wrote:

I am asking black people because white people seem to think I owe black people something. Black people don't say anything for the most part. It's other white people who give me a hard time and accuse me of being a racist. Thanks for your insight. It's just white guilt and self loathing on the part of other white people. I guess they get annoyed because I don't tow that line. Who would know better to answer this question than a black person. I will just dismiss the white people who throw the race card around and make accusations as they have their heads up their azzes and are the real perpetuators of racism.

Black people don't need white people to feel guilty. In the end, guilt would only widen the division between black and white people.We need to be equals now. For them to make you feel that way would definitely perpetuate that division. For the most part, racism is dead. Or at least as dead as it's going to be. And it needs to stay that way.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 9:51:25 PM

You are a very confused person. Frankly, I'm tired of having to "prove" that racism exists, that white privilege exists, and that white people are not oppressed by a conspiracy of so-called "reverse racism." I'm really quite sick of it.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 9:52:01 PM
At 3/11/2014 7:59:19 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Ah to be clear you, a white person, got into a disagreement with another white person, yet made a rant directed towards black people.

Murica'

This.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 12:12:50 AM
At 3/11/2014 4:50:02 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Well they're are idiots of every color but you yourself look mighty churlish and hypocritical when you question all the blacks on the site because of the words say by one or a few.

Yea I said that already.

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 9:51:24 AM
At 3/11/2014 7:59:19 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Murica'

lmao
yang.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:30:51 AM
At 3/11/2014 9:51:25 PM, kbub wrote:

You are a very confused person. Frankly, I'm tired of having to "prove" that racism exists, that white privilege exists, and that white people are not oppressed by a conspiracy of so-called "reverse racism." I'm really quite sick of it.

If I may ask, and I am assuming you are black and American, do you think racism is still a real issue overall? Or, do you think it is largely manufactured? I suppose it depends where you are.

For example, there was that Dunn murder trial in Florida (the loud music case), and there were many accusations of racism because a jury was hung on the murder charge, even though he was found guilty of attempted murder (3 counts). How that is an example of racism is beyond me, and makes me think that racism, while it exists, is not as prevalent, or is actually needed for nefarious purposes (class warfare goes a long way in politics).
My work here is, finally, done.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:11:36 AM
At 3/12/2014 10:30:51 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

If I may ask, and I am assuming you are black and American, do you think racism is still a real issue overall? Or, do you think it is largely manufactured? I suppose it depends where you are.

For example, there was that Dunn murder trial in Florida (the loud music case), and there were many accusations of racism because a jury was hung on the murder charge, even though he was found guilty of attempted murder (3 counts). How that is an example of racism is beyond me, and makes me think that racism, while it exists, is not as prevalent, or is actually needed for nefarious purposes (class warfare goes a long way in politics).

I think I'll answer this question in two ways. The first part is to reference my earlier statement of being exhausted from trying to demonstrate that racism exists. The second is that not all claims of racism are racist, and I feel no obligation to defend instances of what other people say racism. I do not have to defend everything every black person has ever said.

Additionally, there is obviously racism. Look at prisons. Look at socio-economic statistics. Look at psychological studies on hiring practices. Look at death penalty statistics. Look at soldier demographics. Look at ivy league school demographics. Look at governmental positions. Look at CEO demographics.

The suggestion that there is no contemporary anti-black racism is used in several ways, and none of them good. Firstly, it justifies "color-blind" political practices that ignore racism. It does minorities no good to prentend that racism does not exist when it does. The second is to advocate the existence of "reverse racism" against whites, which is stupid. The third is that it appeases white guilt, which is quite frankly not my problem. The fourth is to deny that white persons are in a privileged position, which justifies the other examples of racism against non-whites and opposing practices that generally benefit minorities by playing the victim. I am feeling like I'm running out of tolerance for this form of modern racism.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:21:24 AM
At 3/12/2014 11:11:36 AM, kbub wrote:
At 3/12/2014 10:30:51 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I think I'll answer this question in two ways. The first part is to reference my earlier statement of being exhausted from trying to demonstrate that racism exists. The second is that not all claims of racism are racist, and I feel no obligation to defend instances of what other people say racism. I do not have to defend everything every black person has ever said.

Additionally, there is obviously racism. Look at prisons. Look at socio-economic statistics. Look at psychological studies on hiring practices. Look at death penalty statistics. Look at soldier demographics. Look at ivy league school demographics. Look at governmental positions. Look at CEO demographics.

I never said racism didn't exist.
Disparity does not racism make. A lot of those tie into each other.

The suggestion that there is no contemporary anti-black racism is used in several ways, and none of them good. Firstly, it justifies "color-blind" political practices that ignore racism. It does minorities no good to prentend that racism does not exist when it does. The second is to advocate the existence of "reverse racism" against whites, which is stupid. The third is that it appeases white guilt, which is quite frankly not my problem. The fourth is to deny that white persons are in a privileged position, which justifies the other examples of racism against non-whites and opposing practices that generally benefit minorities by playing the victim. I am feeling like I'm running out of tolerance for this form of modern racism.

Again, I never said there wasn't any racism. I asked you, what I thought, was a simple question. Do you think racism is a huge deal, or do you think it is largely over-hyped? (note the word largely, as there are obvious cases of racism)
In my very limited experience, it seems that any time there is disparity or perceived unfairness (like an employee being fired) cries of racism follow.

Perhaps it would be wise to define what racism is...
My work here is, finally, done.