Jump to topic:

What's The Actual Deal With Occult Symbolism

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 9:51:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So the conspiracy theorists out there (or are they?), despite what conclusions that may draw, are correct that the media, particularly music, is full of "Illuminati symbolism".

I'd like to have a secular discussion on why that is.

I have my own theory. Record companies and other wealthy parties are aware that conspiracy theorists exist, so they fill their stuff full of anything that will trip them off, all for the free advertising.

Although there's no doubt that some of them really believe in it. Perhaps many of them find symbolic significance in it in some way. But that's just another reason why there's no need for it to be an orchestrated scheme. A good deal of it is likely just done for shits'n'giggles as well.

The number 1 reason why it's probably not an orchestrated scheme is that it's a perfectly predictable form of behavior without the need for a guiding agent.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 8:58:55 AM
At 3/18/2014 9:52:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Does anyone have some information that supports my theory?

I don't have a lot of information on it, but from what I know you're probably right.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:05:58 AM

I believe that the "Illuminati theme" is just one musical theme, which is creative and seems to have a quasi mix between "ancient" and "modern," but I don't agree that it is done on purpose for public merits, even if it does lead to bad publicity which is good publicity in terms of marketing, Katy Perry's producers already reach out to millions, and hence they do not need such subtle tricks and PR scams. They obviously choose music themes which they find amusing, and one of them happens to be something that many dolts suspect as some satanic/masonic influence.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 8:14:17 PM
At 3/19/2014 9:05:58 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

I believe that the "Illuminati theme" is just one musical theme, which is creative and seems to have a quasi mix between "ancient" and "modern," but I don't agree that it is done on purpose for public merits, even if it does lead to bad publicity which is good publicity in terms of marketing, Katy Perry's producers already reach out to millions, and hence they do not need such subtle tricks and PR scams. They obviously choose music themes which they find amusing, and one of them happens to be something that many dolts suspect as some satanic/masonic influence.

I think you may be right about that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:37:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/18/2014 9:51:36 PM, FREEDO wrote:
So the conspiracy theorists out there (or are they?), despite what conclusions that may draw, are correct that the media, particularly music, is full of "Illuminati symbolism".

I'd like to have a secular discussion on why that is.

I have my own theory. Record companies and other wealthy parties are aware that conspiracy theorists exist, so they fill their stuff full of anything that will trip them off, all for the free advertising.

Although there's no doubt that some of them really believe in it. Perhaps many of them find symbolic significance in it in some way. But that's just another reason why there's no need for it to be an orchestrated scheme. A good deal of it is likely just done for shits'n'giggles as well.

The number 1 reason why it's probably not an orchestrated scheme is that it's a perfectly predictable form of behavior without the need for a guiding agent.

I think most of it is for marketing purposes but a lot of it was there before YouTube, though not as much.

I just think a lot of artistic people are drawn to the occult.