Jump to topic:

Tolerance

Macgreggor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:01:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My main flaw is tolerating the intolerable. Not necessary a person, but the behavior, a person's inability to comprehend and to always manage to somehow wrangle the subject beck to "it' and them become the long suffering victim. All the wild making wild accusations and, lying, and point in it's long boney decrepit finger of blame at me? What do you do with that kind of sh*t? It is giving me a head ache,
Mac
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 9:21:16 AM
At 3/22/2014 4:01:44 AM, Macgreggor wrote:
My main flaw is tolerating the intolerable. Not necessary a person, but the behavior, a person's inability to comprehend and to always manage to somehow wrangle the subject beck to "it' and them become the long suffering victim. All the wild making wild accusations and, lying, and point in it's long boney decrepit finger of blame at me? What do you do with that kind of sh*t? It is giving me a head ache,

How have I been lying? And how have I been 'wrangling the subject beck to it' when you are the one who made the first poll and this forum?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 9:05:13 PM
There are things that should not be tolerated, such as murder, rape, theft, etc... The word "tolerance" is thrown around so much as if we have to tolerate everything, we don't. That being said, there are things we should tolerate which we may not, and there may be things we tolerate that we shouldn't.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:26:43 PM
At 3/23/2014 9:05:13 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
There are things that should not be tolerated, such as murder, rape, theft, etc... The word "tolerance" is thrown around so much as if we have to tolerate everything, we don't. That being said, there are things we should tolerate which we may not, and there may be things we tolerate that we shouldn't.

Wow, it almost makes one think that perhaps a principle other than political correctness ought to dictate our judgements..... By George I've got it, let's call it reason.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.