heyarnold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 7:29:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 8:08:53 PM, banker wrote:
Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy
As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!

lol wut
Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...!
As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 8:10:02 AM
At 1/29/2010 7:29:13 AM, heyarnold wrote:
At 1/28/2010 8:08:53 PM, heyarnold wrote:
heyarnold was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy
As a homeless prostitute heyarnold was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!

lol wut

Lol so true.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 3:49:16 PM
Here is about the prostitute hitler

http://brainmind.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 4:56:14 PM
Manipulation tactics could hurt your credibility..!

Let me talk for myself.! And if your able to articulate your view do it without requesting my help...!!

Now I will go out of my way and answer you that I believe the story.
More over despite your manipulations I could even expect to get from you true stories ..! I don't believe to use simbolisem in establishing accuracey of stories,I use rational..!
I can't wait to get yours..!!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 5:04:15 PM
At 1/30/2010 4:56:14 PM, banker wrote:
Manipulation tactics could hurt your credibility..!

Let me talk for myself.! And if your able to articulate your view do it without requesting my help...!!

More over despite your manipulations I could even expect to get from you true stories ..! I don't believe to use simbolisem in establishing accuracey of stories,I use rational..!
I can't wait to get yours..!!!

Lol wat?
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 5:05:49 PM
At 1/30/2010 4:56:14 PM, banker wrote:

Oh dear. He is a creationist idiot. "The myth of the big bang,", "Creation science" and "The death of Darwinism".

Also he believes earth was seeded by alien designed bacteria. Go Team Quack!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 5:11:30 PM
Puck I take it your sarcastic I admire your view please give us your opinion on this topic...!!!

Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 5:13:26 PM
Puck wrote Quack
At 1/30/2010 5:11:30 PM, banker wrote:
Puck I take it your sarcastic I admire your view please give us your opinion on this topic...!!!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 9:02:11 PM
If you think about the lesson of this what would it be .?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 5:13:39 AM
Here is a other source confirming this story from a other direction...!!

I copied from www.savethemales.ca

Its their words not mine but same story

WHO WAS HITLER?The biggest improbability of all is that an Austrian tramp, street cleaner and gay prostitute could become the Chancellor of Germany. Hitler joins a long list of obscure blackmail-able figures who have been catapulted to world prominence with the aid of an unseen hand.Hallett writes that Hitler's grandfather was Nathan Meyer Rothschild. Maria Schickelgruber, Hitler's grandmother, was a maid in the Rothschild's Vienna mansion when his father, Alois was conceived "in fear" in a satanic ritual rape. The Rothschilds could only marry within their extended family so they had illegitimate children who functioned as anonymous agents.(Apparently this is a pattern with the Illuminati. Bill Clinton is rumored to be a Rockefeller.) His grandmother received child support from a Jewish businessman who was probably an intermediary for his grandfather. Bridget Hitler quotes Hitler's sister Paula: "Since [Adolf] started the race laws we have no grandfather, Adolf and I. Certainly anyone who wished could make a good deal out of that." (Memoirs, p. 175)Rothschild's son, Alois Hitler's third marriage was to his niece, Klara, who became Hitler's mother. His father was abusive and his mother over- compensated. Hitler became destitute at age 18 when his mother died, and he lived in a Vienna men's hostel that was a homosexual haunt

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 12:49:42 PM
At 2/1/2010 9:17:01 AM, honkerburger wrote:
@Banker. If I can provide you two sources that say that unicorns exist will you then believe in their existence?

no i wont and i would explain why ..!! in other words I would kill the criminal not the messenger..!!

now could you do the same? ignore the source!! and ignore hypotasies !!! give me your opinion with logic..!!
explain why this issue is like "unicorns exist' in your opinion ?

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 1:02:40 PM
At 2/1/2010 9:17:01 AM, honkerburger wrote:
@Banker. If i can provide you two sources that say that unicorns exist will you then believe in their existence?

http://www.google.co.uk...=

http://www.google.co.uk...=

I think you'll find the evidence from these two sources irrefutable.