Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Jonbenet-the answer was obvious all along

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not sure where this belongs, but I had to get it out there. Could it be that the ransom note left was in fact legit? Think about it. A foreigner or group of foreigners had something against John Ramsey's business..I wonder if there were any lawsuits involving the company around that time. So what's the best way to get revenge on a person? Murder their child.
No one can logically. theorize that Patsy, John, or any other family member or aquantience commited the crime. DNA does not lie these days. To believe that her slaying was pageant-related is ignorant because 1) JB was not *famous*. There would have been no way for the killer to know her address or especially her father's name. 2) It would have been virtually impossible for someone to stalk the family in that kind neighborhood. 3) John's name was in the ransom note. Wouldn't they refer to. Jonbenet by her name ( not we have "your daughter") if the author had seen her in a show? 4) Since no family member matches the DNA, no one but the killer could have left the note.
Also, it is apparent that they (I use this in reference to the note) did not live in Boulder. Could it be that they aren't residents of the U.S? Come to think of it, the nature of the note sounds a lot like a non native speaker. (Repeating "she dies") and this could alao explain the childish scrawl. The way the murder was carried out was unique ie. the noose, overkill and heart on hand. The blanket suggests that the killer had nothing. against JB personally. Plenty of travellers fly in and out of the US during the holidays- could they have left the country by plane after killing her, thus making them impossible to locate? Patsy called the police, so they killed her. I can imagine if your child was missing that you would not be able to comprehend a note at the time- you would go with your first instinct in an emergency.

I feel that the investigators wasted 17 precious years coming up with these bizarre theories..instead of looking right in front of them? I mean, would it be possible to check flight records? And see if anyone has connections to the business? (Or a vendetta ). I know how ancient this case is. I was 3 years old in 1996. I have been trying to find an answer for years though. Is this *likely*?