Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Acceptable Targets

Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:55:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southeastern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

fix'd rednecks are mainly from the southeast
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:32:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rednecks have been a target ever since the Civil Rights Movement.

Rednecks are unanimously always White. And some sub-White group has to take the flack for our racially historical scars. The U.S. has always been a nation projecting heroes, which often necessitates villains. If not external enemies (evil foreign dictators, regimes, terrorists), then if need be internal enemies (rednecks and various forms of conservative bigots). When movies address racism among Whites, there's generally the White hero to counter-act the negative presence of the White bigot.

Prior to the Civil Rights Movement, it seemed more common to see movies that sympathized with the Confederate South. After the Civil Rights Movement movies tended to depict the South as a dangerous redneck infested place even for White outsiders (Easy Rider, Deliverance, etc.). Even the term "The Deep South" sort of gives a feeling of murky waters where dangerous reptiles and amphibians lurk about.
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:07:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

I suppose you right but my question is what really do they need to be protected from, being insulted? I don't think any race is protected from that. I think it's unacceptable to target a group in a racist or prejudice manner. But I dont think Hollywood making jokes about rednecks is racist. Hollywood makes fun of everyone. Sure they may be stereotypical and mean but I wouldn't call it racist or prejudice.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 12:42:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is used to persuade people. These groups are containers used to separate the "Us" from "Them". If your promoting your own group - it is important to talk about all the wonderful attributes of your group. Then you apply this label to everyone who is in this group. People naturally want to be seen in good light. This is an "Us" mentality. Next you point out who your opposition is and point out negative attributes and associate it to the group(s) you wish to oppose and tell your group about "Them". This is the them mentality. In short you create and Us vs Them way of thinking. Once you have done this, it is easy to persuade the individual by persuading the group the individual considers themselves a part of. This is called groupthink and it is a way of telling people what to think. Unfortunately, many people fall for it and repeat what they say to get others to join the group. The result is it stifles critical thinking and independent thought.

Excerpt from http://changingminds.org...

Groups sometimes fall into a style of thinking where the maintenance of the group"s cohesion and togetherness becomes all-important and results in very bad decision-making. Janis (1972) defines it as "a way of deliberating that group members use when their desire for unanimity overrides their motivation to assess all available plans of action."

The eight primary symptoms of groupthink are:
- Illusions of invulnerability where the group think it is invincible and can do no wrong.
- Collective efforts to rationalize or discount warnings.
- Unquestioned belief in the moral correctness of the group.
- Stereotyped views of the out-group, often as too evil, weak or stupid to be worth bothering with.
- Self-censorship as people decide not to rock the boat.
- Pressure to conform.
- A shared illusion of unanimity (everyone always agrees with everyone else).
- Protecting the group from contrary viewpoints, by self-appointed "mind-guards".

As a result, groups 'suffering' from group think are more likely to:
- Be dogmatic.
- Justify irrational decisions.
- See their actions as highly moral.
- Stereotype outsiders.

Groupthink happens most often when the group is already cohesive, is isolated from conflicting opinions and where the leader is open and directive. The lack of a formal decision process is also common.

Problem-solving and task-oriented groups are particularly susceptible. Resulting decisions are often based on incomplete information and fail to consider alternatives and risks.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 1:27:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

IMHO it's because they don't give a sh1t, and are proud of their "back woods" and "hillbilly" heritage. They laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as anyone else. I know because I'm a secret redneck.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:49:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 1:27:01 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

IMHO it's because they don't give a sh1t, and are proud of their "back woods" and "hillbilly" heritage. They laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as anyone else. I know because I'm a secret redneck.

I thought you were Arab-American.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:51:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:55:18 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southeastern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

fix'd rednecks are mainly from the southeast

That was just a mindless mistake on my part; sorry.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:52:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 2:49:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/5/2014 1:27:01 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

IMHO it's because they don't give a sh1t, and are proud of their "back woods" and "hillbilly" heritage. They laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as anyone else. I know because I'm a secret redneck.

I thought you were Arab-American.

Nope. I'm as white American as it gets. I hunt, fish, shoot skeet for fun, ride pickups, relax around bonfires, the whole nine yards.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:53:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 2:52:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/5/2014 2:49:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/5/2014 1:27:01 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

IMHO it's because they don't give a sh1t, and are proud of their "back woods" and "hillbilly" heritage. They laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as anyone else. I know because I'm a secret redneck.

I thought you were Arab-American.

Nope. I'm as white American as it gets. I hunt, fish, shoot skeet for fun, ride pickups, relax around bonfires, the whole nine yards.

My intention is not to offend you, but you're telling me you're a redneck Muslim?
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:54:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 2:53:29 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/5/2014 2:52:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/5/2014 2:49:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/5/2014 1:27:01 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:14 PM, Crescendo wrote:
There are many groups which society does not consider acceptable "targets." Basically the media pounces on you like a jaguar if you're caught saying something negative about any of these groups. These unacceptable targets include disabled people, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants, the poor, etc.
Now, I'm not saying this "protection" is unfair. We shouldn't use certain words to describe people and we shouldn't generalize entire groups (as fun as it may be to use politically incorrect humor).

But, then there is an acceptable target. You can call these people whatever you want and use any kind of slur directed towards them in public but the media won't criticize you for it. In fact, Hollywood delights in criticizing these people.

Rednecks.

Yes, I am talking about people from the Southwestern United States region who drive trucks, wear baseball caps or whatever kind of caps those are, are often overweight, etc.
There must be plenty of you who thought to themselves "Shame on that guy for using the N-Word" and then laughing at a YouTube video of "stupid rednecks" the next day.
Why are they an acceptable target? Is it because many of them are Conservative? Is it because a handful of them are racist? (Key word: a handful)

Now, I don't mean to attack Kbub. I disagree with his liberalness, but he seems to earnestly believe in his fight against discrimination.
But I must ask him: would you ever make an article like this defending "redneck" people? If not, why? Is it perhaps because you and everyone else (many conservatives included) have been taught that rednecks are an acceptable target?

You may have met a racist redneck before, but overall they're just people who live a certain way and reside in a certain part of the US. They are, overall, normal people. And yes, most of them finish high school.

IMHO it's because they don't give a sh1t, and are proud of their "back woods" and "hillbilly" heritage. They laugh just as hard at redneck jokes as anyone else. I know because I'm a secret redneck.

I thought you were Arab-American.

Nope. I'm as white American as it gets. I hunt, fish, shoot skeet for fun, ride pickups, relax around bonfires, the whole nine yards.

My intention is not to offend you, but you're telling me you're a redneck Muslim?

A redneck Muslim with a big a$$ beard that looks like a Viking. Yes I am. And I am not lying or trolling you either.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 8:56:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.

Donald Sterling would say otherwise right now. :)
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 9:06:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 8:56:11 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.

Donald Sterling would say otherwise right now. :)

No I mean you can discriminate, slander, physically assault white people and no one will say anything about it. Of course the victim is screaming foul play.
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 9:08:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 9:06:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/10/2014 8:56:11 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.

Donald Sterling would say otherwise right now. :)

No I mean you can discriminate, slander, physically assault white people and no one will say anything about it. Of course the victim is screaming foul play.

So are you saying that White people are the victims or the bullies?
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 9:10:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 9:08:02 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/10/2014 9:06:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/10/2014 8:56:11 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.

Donald Sterling would say otherwise right now. :)

No I mean you can discriminate, slander, physically assault white people and no one will say anything about it. Of course the victim is screaming foul play.

So are you saying that White people are the victims or the bullies?

Thats such a generalization. Any and every ethnic group can be the bully or victim. I don't prefer using race because race is a modern invention rooted in bigotry.

I am saying when the victim of such slander or violence or discrimination is a white guy the outrage is little to none. But if the victim is gay, black, etc.. then it is screamed from the mountain top.
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 11:55:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 8:56:11 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/10/2014 7:15:33 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
White people. You can discriminate and slander, physically assault and no one will say anything.

Donald Sterling would say otherwise right now. :)

Thats a funny situation isn't it. White people are the ones who really destroyed this guy. Now days if anyone says anything racist or says anything that offends black people white people are there to ruin your career.