Jump to topic:

Who has children here

jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 6:54:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I tried a advanced search for members with children but there is no selection. Who has children on this site. I'm interested in four in particular.

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

If it's not to personal of a question would mind sharing?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 7:13:35 PM
At 2/7/2010 6:54:20 PM, jharry wrote:
I tried a advanced search for members with children but there is no selection. Who has children on this site. I'm interested in four in particular.

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

I would assume that none of them have children, excluding RoyLatham. However, I'm not so positive about Puck.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 9:27:49 PM

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

why do you want to know if random DDO members have children?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 10:21:18 PM
At 2/7/2010 9:27:49 PM, belle wrote:

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

why do you want to know if random DDO members have children?

Just curious. If they don't want to answer I understand.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 11:36:38 PM
Hey I only found this thread by accident! Yea it probably is a bit personal but hey whatever, no I do not have children.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 10:50:54 AM

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

Where did you get that list? You were wrong about 2/4 and I don't think Brian has kids either so that makes 3/4 lol... Anyway to add to the list of comoncents and feverish, I also know for sure that dogparktom has kids and so does Mangani, though I don't know about any others. I consider my dog to be my kid :p Why do you ask?
President of DDO
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 2:12:20 PM
At 2/8/2010 10:50:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Puck
Cerebral_Narcissist
brian_eggleston
RoyLatham

Where did you get that list? You were wrong about 2/4 and I don't think Brian has kids either so that makes 3/4 lol... Anyway to add to the list of comoncents and feverish, I also know for sure that dogparktom has kids and so does Mangani, though I don't know about any others. I consider my dog to be my kid :p Why do you ask?

Age and religion selections in an advanced search.

What was I wrong about?

Dogparktom and Mangani are interesting.

I'm sure they are greats pets. I'm sorry for you loss by the way, it's hard losing old friends.

Sheer curiosity.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 4:56:44 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:14:04 PM, Puck wrote:
At 2/8/2010 2:12:20 PM, jharry wrote:

Sheer curiosity.

More older atheist list? Doesn't seem like a random selection. :P

No, it wasn't random at all. But I found who I was looking for. Thanks for answering. I was hoping more would reply though.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 11:19:33 AM
At 2/8/2010 4:56:44 PM, jharry wrote:

Sheer curiosity.

No, it wasn't random at all. But I found who I was looking for. Thanks for answering. I was hoping more would reply though.

Are you trying to make a statistical case that 30 something atheists can't get laid? :-)
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 9:05:41 PM
At 2/9/2010 11:19:33 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/8/2010 4:56:44 PM, jharry wrote:

Sheer curiosity.

Are you trying to make a statistical case that 30 something atheists can't get laid? :-)

No, that would be a fail, there are plenty of women out there that will trade sex for money. :p. Just kidding. I was trying to find an over thirty something atheist that has kids. I like to try and confront my assumptions instead of rely on them. Thanks though, I'd still like to know who has kids that frequent this site. I have three by the way, been married for roughly 15 years now.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 9:09:28 PM

How did that help you exactly? Are you trying to stereotype and say religious people have more children? lol :P
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 8:47:22 PM
At 2/9/2010 9:09:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

How did that help you exactly? Are you trying to stereotype and say religious people have more children? lol :P

Ha ha, no they don't have more children.XD. Maybe more sex?? Did you see thelwerd's abortion stats?LOL.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 3:48:14 AM
At 2/9/2010 9:05:41 PM, jharry wrote:
I was trying to find an over thirty something atheist that has kids.

Well yeah, I'm 31 and I'm an atheist in the sense that I don't believe in any specific god. I define myself as agnostic simply because I do not rule out the possibility.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 12:59:32 PM
I have three by the way, been married for roughly 15 years now.

Unless Alabama has radically different laws, I know that you can't be married at 15 years old. You say you've been married about 15 years and right now you're 30, so that means that you would have to be 15 when you got married. So, what gives?
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 4:49:51 PM
At 2/11/2010 12:59:32 PM, Nags wrote:

Unless Alabama has radically different laws, I know that you can't be married at 15 years old. You say you've been married about 15 years and right now you're 30, so that means that you would have to be 15 when you got married. So, what gives?

Sherlock Nags.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 6:54:37 PM

My profile is incorrect, I will fix it. I wasn't paying attention when I made it. Sorry.

I'm 33.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 8:30:49 PM
At 2/11/2010 6:54:37 PM, jharry wrote:

My profile is incorrect, I will fix it. I wasn't paying attention when I made it. Sorry.

I'm 33.

Well you still got married young regardless. Not that it matters though as long as you're happy. :)
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 8:56:14 PM
At 2/11/2010 8:30:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Well you still got married young regardless. Not that it matters though as long as you're happy. :)

Define happy, just kidding. I've been married for nearly half my life now. My only sanity is God, please no comments needed.

Yes I did get married young, she was 17. We had a bundle of joy on the way, did the right thing. In my opinion that is. Makes you grow up quick, too quick. Stuff like this makes you face reality at a very young age, you have to start looking at things differently. At that point in my life I knew everything, no one could tell me anything I didn't know. Boy oh wasn't I in for a surprise. I thank God for it now, then I wasn't to sure. Shoot, I was scared to death. But I sucked it up and did what I had to do, couldn't imagine it any other way now. My oldest is now dating, I had to call a boy up today and let him know that it would be in his best interest if he NEVER talked to my daughter again. I have a list of daddy rules for dating my daughter somewhere, I will try and post it if Ican and it aint already been done. Some of them goes something like this.

If you pull up my driveway and honk you better be delivering a package because you aint picking anything up.

I know a lot of people are talking about using protection or a barrier for sex these days to protect yourself from disease and death, I don't know much about that. But I do know this. On the issue of you having sex with my daughter, I AM the barrier and I WILL kill you.

If you make my daughter cry then I will make you cry.

It goes on with some more but you get the idea. Oh yeah, something about wearing britches below your buttocks so your underwear show and my remedy for this wardrobe malfunction. Nail gun.