Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

8 Right Arguments against the PC of the Left

Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:15:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1) Defense of Gay Marriage Act = D.O.G.M.A. - (Google Definitions) a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true

2) If you are gay you say it is because...
you were born that way.

If you are for a woman's right to choose an abortion...
then it is because you are pro-choice.

Yet both in America are justified by the 14th Amendment...
of the Constitution among other Amendments, Laws, and Court Decisions

So if you are for abortion you are for choice...
if you are gay it is not about choice.

Go figure...so you can be pro-choice on abortion...
and pro-born-that-way on homosexuality.

WELL, I am pro-choice on homosexuality which the Bible calls the wrong choice, and pro-born-that-way on abortion.

3) I choose life because I was born-that-way.

4) Does a baby have a choice over whether he/she gets to live? You can't be born gay if you are aborted...

5) F.O.R. the 1st Amendment
Freedom "of" Religion
F.F.R. - For Future Reference, Freedom "from" Religion is not anywhere in the Constitution

6) President Ronald Reagan: "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

7) Abortion Contraception Act = ACA
http://www.hobbylobbycase.com... - Support a Noble Cause : )

8) 55 Million American Babies "murdered" mostly for convenience since 1973. It's safe to say that the American mother's womb is not one of the safer places to be. Afghanistan and Iraq are safer places to be (no offense to our military men and women who serve honorably there).
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:35:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 9:15:16 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

You can't be born gay if you are aborted...

Is this a concession that abortion can be useful?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:57:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In reference to:

"You can't be born gay if you are aborted...Is this a concession that abortion can be useful?"

I am never ever ever for abortion. Nada. Nunca. Nyet. : )

Life is valuable whether gay or straight.

I am just trying to show that the left does not have a monopoly on the logic employed in Political Correctness : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 11:36:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 10:57:48 PM, Jikpamu wrote:
In reference to:

"You can't be born gay if you are aborted...Is this a concession that abortion can be useful?"

I am never ever ever for abortion. Nada. Nunca. Nyet. : )

Life is valuable whether gay or straight.

I am just trying to show that the left does not have a monopoly on the logic employed in Political Correctness : )

Problem with this logic is homosexuality isn't a choice. People are born straight, bi, gay, etc.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 11:51:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Problem with this logic is homosexuality isn't a choice. People are born straight, bi, gay, etc."

People become gay from the influences of their environment, peers, and the media. Nevertheless not every temptation for sin is the same for everyone. I am not tempted to get drunk but I am tempted by others things. You may be tempted to have gay sex (IDK) but that doesn't mean you should give into the temptation just like a drunk should not give into his/her wine.

God (Jesus) can reorient you to His Will but you must submit to Him in repentance. I recommend having a daily Bible reading too of at least 4 chapters a day. If you read 4 chapters a day in the Bible you will finish the Bible in 10 months time.

How can you know what God expects of you if you don't read His Holy Bible?

I was never gay but I used to give into sexual temptation before I returned to my LORD Jesus who reoriented me to His Will. For over a year now I have mostly lead a sexually pure lifestyle not even coveting and lusting after other women.

THAT my friend is the POWER of Jesus : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 11:54:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 11:51:34 PM, Jikpamu wrote:
"Problem with this logic is homosexuality isn't a choice. People are born straight, bi, gay, etc."

People become gay from the influences of their environment, peers, and the media. Nevertheless not every temptation for sin is the same for everyone. I am not tempted to get drunk but I am tempted by others things. You may be tempted to have gay sex (IDK) but that doesn't mean you should give into the temptation just like a drunk should not give into his/her wine.

God (Jesus) can reorient you to His Will but you must submit to Him in repentance. I recommend having a daily Bible reading too of at least 4 chapters a day. If you read 4 chapters a day in the Bible you will finish the Bible in 10 months time.

How can you know what God expects of you if you don't read His Holy Bible?

I was never gay but I used to give into sexual temptation before I returned to my LORD Jesus who reoriented me to His Will. For over a year now I have mostly lead a sexually pure lifestyle not even coveting and lusting after other women.

Exactly. And you could never choose to become gay. You could choose to have sex with men, but you could never choose to find them attractive. That's because being gay isn't a choice.

THAT my friend is the POWER of Jesus : )

Then why have all the ex-gay conversion camps not only failed but been proven harmful?

Also, homosexuality isn't a sin. Deal with it. Jesus loves all.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:02:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Then why have all the ex-gay conversion camps not only failed but been proven harmful?
Also, homosexuality isn't a sin. Deal with it. Jesus loves all."

I heard that some Christian gay conversion camp gave up and apologized. I can only assume they were under tremendous pressure from LGBT and the Government to stop. I would not be surprised at all and if you are honest about it you would probably agree with this too (not saying you agreed with their activities).

That is not necessarily proof they were harmful.

Jesus did forgive the sexually immoral woman in John 8:10-11 but He also said in verse 11: "Go and sin no more"...if you are really sorry for your sins you will effect a change even in orientation and Jesus can help you with that. It requires total submission to His Will.

Jesus also spoke of Sodom in the context of Judgment and defined traditional marriage from Genesis Chapters 1 and 2 in Mark 10:6-9...

...So no you are wrong: Jesus was not for homosexuality or gay marriage...
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:05:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 12:02:50 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
"Then why have all the ex-gay conversion camps not only failed but been proven harmful?
Also, homosexuality isn't a sin. Deal with it. Jesus loves all."

I heard that some Christian gay conversion camp gave up and apologized. I can only assume they were under tremendous pressure from LGBT and the Government to stop. I would not be surprised at all and if you are honest about it you would probably agree with this too (not saying you agreed with their activities).

It was also because everyone in them came forward and told the truth and said they hadn't changed, and because the APA found the camps to be psychologically damaging. So no. They were proven harmful.

That is not necessarily proof they were harmful.

Jesus did forgive the sexually immoral woman in John 8:10-11 but He also said in verse 11: "Go and sin no more"...if you are really sorry for your sins you will effect a change even in orientation and Jesus can help you with that. It requires total submission to His Will.

Yes. But he never said homosexuality was a sin.

Jesus also spoke of Sodom in the context of Judgment and defined traditional marriage from Genesis Chapters 1 and 2 in Mark 10:6-9...

Yes. But Sodom had nothing to do with homosexuality. The people there tried to gang-rape am angel. That is not homosexuality.

...So no you are wrong: Jesus was not for homosexuality or gay marriage...

He never said anything against it.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:20:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"It was also because everyone in them came forward and told the truth and said they hadn't changed, and because the APA found the camps to be psychologically damaging. So no. They were proven harmful." - can you please provide the link to this?

Also the APA is not allowed by the Government to treat homosexuality as a mental illness so "of course" they probably found what their activities were as "wrong".

Compare these two passages: (Jude was written by the brother of Jesus)

Jude 1:7 (King James Version) - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after STRANGE FLESH, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Mark 10:6-9 (New International Version 2011)
Mk 10:6 "But at the beginning of creation God "made them male and female."
Mk 10:7 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
Mk 10:8 and the two will become ONE FLESH." So they are no longer two, but ONE FLESH.
Mk 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

Still think Jesus said nothing about homosexuality and gay marriage and that Sodom's sin was not about homosexuality??
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:26:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 12:20:55 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
"It was also because everyone in them came forward and told the truth and said they hadn't changed, and because the APA found the camps to be psychologically damaging. So no. They were proven harmful." - can you please provide the link to this?

http://www.faithinamerica.org...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://www.apa.org...


Also the APA is not allowed by the Government to treat homosexuality as a mental illness so "of course" they probably found what their activities were as "wrong".

That's because homosexuality isn't a mental illness.

Compare these two passages: (Jude was written by the brother of Jesus)

Jude 1:7 (King James Version) - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after STRANGE FLESH, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Yeah, trying to rape an angel is pretty strange flesh.

Mark 10:6-9 (New International Version 2011)
Mk 10:6 "But at the beginning of creation God "made them male and female."
Mk 10:7 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
Mk 10:8 and the two will become ONE FLESH." So they are no longer two, but ONE FLESH.
Mk 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

Still think Jesus said nothing about homosexuality and gay marriage and that Sodom's sin was not about homosexuality??

Where does that condemn homosexuality? If Jesus said "I like apples," does that mean oranges are fruit of the devil? No.
Jikpamu
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:42:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks for providing the links albeit I disagree with the opinion. I briefly looked at the one from the APA. The Psychiatry/Psychology field has become somewhat politicized.

Homosexuality years/decades ago used to be treated as a mental illness. Now it is mandated that it can't be. Even if a parent for example in New Jersey wants to have a child who is expressing gay ideologies (best way I could describe it) counseled back to being straight the Psychologist can no longer do that due to recently passed laws.

In fact I believe a gay law maker in NJ even went so far as to suggest child protective services should remove the child from the home of his parents if they are caught doing that. And of course the Psychologist would get into big trouble too loosing his/her license.

You did not see the connection in the verses between STRANGE FLESH and ONE FLESH? Interpreting STRANGE FLESH as sex with angels is less applicable than interpreting it to mean gay sex since all angels (if you know your angelic studies) are male (no female angels). See Genesis 6:1-2 if you don't believe me...
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:29:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 5:42:14 AM, Jikpamu wrote:
Thanks for providing the links albeit I disagree with the opinion. I briefly looked at the one from the APA. The Psychiatry/Psychology field has become somewhat politicized.

Homosexuality years/decades ago used to be treated as a mental illness. Now it is mandated that it can't be. Even if a parent for example in New Jersey wants to have a child who is expressing gay ideologies (best way I could describe it) counseled back to being straight the Psychologist can no longer do that due to recently passed laws.

It isn't. Being gay or straight is an immutable characteristic, and there's nothing wrong with either. Being gay can't be changed. You can't be counseled back to being straight. You can act straight and pretend to be straight, but you'd still be gay, and then you'd living a lie, which Jesus definitely doesn't want.

In fact I believe a gay law maker in NJ even went so far as to suggest child protective services should remove the child from the home of his parents if they are caught doing that. And of course the Psychologist would get into big trouble too loosing his/her license.

You did not see the connection in the verses between STRANGE FLESH and ONE FLESH? Interpreting STRANGE FLESH as sex with angels is less applicable than interpreting it to mean gay sex since all angels (if you know your angelic studies) are male (no female angels). See Genesis 6:1-2 if you don't believe me...

Angels are also not human. And interpreting strange flesh as men is even sillier, especially since one verse is from Judas and one is from Mark. They're not even in the same book.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:35:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Go figure...so you can be pro-choice on abortion...
and pro-born-that-way on homosexuality.
As opposed to the position that one is born destined to abort?

The two aren't analogous.

WELL, I am pro-choice on homosexuality which the Bible calls the wrong choice
So I suppose you have no problem at all with those who "Choose" it, even if that choice is not for you. Since that's how "pro-choice" works.

and pro-born-that-way on abortion.
I guess you actually were born destined to abort! Nothing for it then. Just the way it is ^_^

5) F.O.R. the 1st Amendment
Freedom "of" Religion
F.F.R. - For Future Reference, Freedom "from" Religion is not anywhere in the Constitution
It is impossible to have freedom of religion if one is not free to choose the "Not for me" option.

6) President Ronald Reagan: "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
Strangely, the same can be said of those against it.

7) Abortion Contraception Act = ACA
http://www.hobbylobbycase.com...... - Support a Noble Cause : )
Hobby Lobby certainly has the right not to fund such things. This does not justify you banning others from freely doing so.

8) 55 Million American Babies "murdered" mostly for convenience since 1973
Just imagine all the sperm murdered every time they expire without me raping someone.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.