SANDY HOOK SHOOTING CONSPIRACY nac

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 9:44:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sandy Hook was mentioned in the Dark Knight Rises movie:
http://graphicpolicy.files.wordpress.com...

I also have a link from the 4chan archives, but I am not sure if it's appropriate to post it here (due to the very nature of that website). It's really frightening, and the evidence really shows that this was part of some sick Satanic ritual abuse!!
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 1:25:46 AM
UPDATE:

I talked with Airmax and he says that it's okay to post this screenshot from 4chan.

(Note: this image has a few swear words here and there, but that's not the point. The big picture is that it talks about the conspiracy in detail.)

Check this screenshot out, and let me know what you think.
http://i.imgur.com...

I personally think this is horrifying.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 1:44:22 AM
At 6/20/2014 1:25:46 AM, GOP wrote:
UPDATE:

I talked with Airmax and he says that it's okay to post this screenshot from 4chan.

(Note: this image has a few swear words here and there, but that's not the point. The big picture is that it talks about the conspiracy in detail.)

I honestly don't know why people are so disgusted by exploring theses conspiracy theories.

People just trust the reality they are presented with a little too easily.

Any suggestion that the media and government might be a little corrupt, is immediately dismissed by people.

This blind trust is disturbing.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 9:42:04 AM
At 6/20/2014 1:44:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
UPDATE:

I honestly don't know why people are so disgusted by exploring theses conspiracy theories.
Because there is usually a massive leap of faith on must take.
Also, disgusted is a strong word.

True, but that is human nature. You must accept some reality to base decisions on, don't you?

Any suggestion that the media and government might be a little corrupt, is immediately dismissed by people.
corruption =/= conspiracy
Are you suggesting that the movie industry carried out the shooting of Sandy Hook?

Further, it was discovered that the Aurora claim was from another movie entirely.
This is why conspiracies are often not believed, because you have some dumbass that goes too far.
Read the discussion when this was fresh news here:
http://www.debate.org...

Is it blind, or is it a logical conclusion based on premises they believe to be true?
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 12:11:18 PM
At 6/20/2014 9:42:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/20/2014 1:44:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
UPDATE:

Because there is usually a massive leap of faith on must take.
Also, disgusted is a strong word.

I don't know about a massive leap of faith.

If you look at the sinking of the Lusitania. You'd see that if you said that the ship was transporting some weapons to aid England in WWI you'd be laughed at and called a conspiracy theorist, but now we know this is on fact what happened and why the ship was targeted. The people laughing at you would point out that the news and government have a different version of events they're pushing. The conspiracy theorist is unfairly given a higher BOP than the media or government.

We know that the media and government can outright lie, when it comes to North Korea or nazi Germany, but for some reason we don't even consider the possibility in our own country.

True, but that is human nature. You must accept some reality to base decisions on, don't you?

Yes, I just don't see a basis for believing the official version of events as presented to you by the media and government sources. Even if the media isn't lying they are still typically dumbing things down, making things sound more exciting and just repeating what they hear from government sources. Almost every still shot presented to you by the media is edited, so it looks better. I'd prefer using my own experiences and first hand data I collect to determine the truth than outside sources.

The government does outright lie, as has been shown numerous times. It might be easy for me to believe some cop who is has a color at hand account of the situation, but typically they are limited by the amount of information they can share and if you look at high ranking FBI agents and what not, they are almost completely useless at relaying proper information and there standard response is it's an ongoing investigation so I can't discuss it. Even with an event such as 9/11, they still call it an ongoing investigation and refuse to give you much info. It happened 12 years ago, why can't they release all their evidence to the public? It actually doesn't matter why. What matters is that they are almost completely useless when researching an event. They keep information from the public that could potentially give a radical different view of the events that took place.

corruption =/= conspiracy
Are you suggesting that the movie industry carried out the shooting of Sandy Hook?

No, I haven't researched this, but this is a weak coincidence. Better coincidences may be the family guy Boston Bombing episode, and the 9/11 lone gunmen pilot episode. I'd have to go pretty deep into some Jungian psychology/philosophy to go into my theory of these things. I'll sum it up by saying it's more likely that this predictive programming is actually a story that writers are sensing from the collective unconscious which stands outside of space/time. This has happened tons of times in the past before television with books such as The Titan that predicted the Titanic disaster, the Mayans predicting white people magically appearing etc...

Further, it was discovered that the Aurora claim was from another movie entirely.
This is why conspiracies are often not believed, because you have some dumbass that goes too far.
Read the discussion when this was fresh news here:
http://www.debate.org...

I did read it. I also now understand why Geo was the main star of the Weekly Stupid.

Is it blind, or is it a logical conclusion based on premises they believe to be true?

Their premises are usually crap and can be summed up with "I saw it on the news". These are typically people who believe that Edison was a great inventor, that Columbus thought the Earth was flat and that Betsy Ross created the American flag.