Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

How to get away with genocide - Maoist Style

ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 1:30:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Make 90% of your victims Falun Gung, but leave the other 10% as general dissidents. Then it's no longer genocide, is it? Mao had it down pretty well. IMO, democide should be considered just as worse as genocide by UN standards. Take the Derg for example. Murdered 2,000,000 people, and didn't even get sanctions. You know why? The people they killed didn't have any general affiliation.

By UN's blind eye,a dictator could murder 4,000,000 people right now, and get off scot free. Kill 4,000,000 Jews? Now you have a problem -_-
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 1:37:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now that I think about it, this gives me the perfect opportunity to rip on the Armenians. The Georgians, the democratic state they so very much oppose, suffered two genocides. One that actually caused more casualties than the Armenian Genocide. Now, I'm not saying that remembering the Armenian Genocide is a bad thing, but it seems to be an excuse they bring up for every butt hurt foreign policy decision they make. It's absolutely insane. Invade Azerbaijan, world gets ready to intervene, but oh wait! They cried genocide.

I only bring this up, as someone who has been in the LA Armenian District and have met many ethnic Armenians. It's like their whole self identity is ingrained in a genocide that happened 100 years a go. I do appreciate all the memorials and things we have, but its getting a little out of hand.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8