Jump to topic:

Are we Cocao Farmers?

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:15:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please watch this short video and consider the following: https://www.youtube.com...

Chocolate is a symbol of great wealth. We are all cocoa farmers. We work hard day and night to harvest our labor yet we never taste what it is for; we only know those at the top enjoy it most.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:57:12 AM
At 7/30/2014 8:15:25 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
Please watch this short video and consider the following: https://www.youtube.com...

Chocolate is a symbol of great wealth. We are all cocoa farmers. We work hard day and night to harvest our labor yet we never taste what it is for; we only know those at the top enjoy it most.

Can't watch the video, but I'll be that.

I'll be a cacao farmer.

Also, I agree that chocolate is a symbol of great wealth. I fancy the idea of bathing in the opulence of chocolate syrup with several women.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 4:33:29 PM
At 7/30/2014 8:57:12 AM, Such wrote:

I'll be a cacao farmer.

Also, I agree that chocolate is a symbol of great wealth. I fancy the idea of bathing in the opulence of chocolate syrup with several women.

If you want to be a cocoa farmer then you'll have to give up chocolate, and yes bathing in it with women.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:36:37 PM
At 7/30/2014 4:33:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 8:57:12 AM, Such wrote:

I'll be a cacao farmer.

If you want to be a cocoa farmer then you'll have to give up chocolate, and yes bathing in it with women.

Yes, that does make sense. Great words of wisdom one spoken was indeed: "never get high on your own supply."

I suppose I'll remain a mere mortal who indulges in the fruits of sacrificial labor, rather than an immortal producer of russet ambrosia.