Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 12:33:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/3/2014 12:02:56 PM, YYW wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Thoughts?

'<(89)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:28:21 PM
At 9/3/2014 12:33:06 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

Thoughts?

'<(89)

<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:33:02 PM

Thoughts?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 11:17:17 PM
At 9/4/2014 9:33:02 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

Thoughts?

lol

Davey does kind of break that model-archetype, doesn't he?
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 12:28:52 AM
Interesting article--definitely some salient culture points.

I guess, to answer the question of my ideal model, I would select this quote: "With a more defined and athletic physique, in the right lighting these guys look a bit like Thor pumped up to hurl his giant hammer across the sky. They are reminiscent of the quintessential male Adonises." So hot...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 10:48:37 AM
At 9/5/2014 12:28:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Interesting article--definitely some salient culture points.

I guess, to answer the question of my ideal model, I would select this quote: "With a more defined and athletic physique, in the right lighting these guys look a bit like Thor pumped up to hurl his giant hammer across the sky. They are reminiscent of the quintessential male Adonises." So hot...

(:
Tsar of DDO
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 7:41:04 PM
At 9/5/2014 10:48:37 AM, YYW wrote:
YWW: Thoughts? lol

The Fool: If you"re referring to the young, tall and lean(waif) model-archetype I would say a little bit. I mean, he does have a relatively large chest.. If I was him, I would put a little more weight on the shoulders to bring them in line with his arm and chest size. Not that having his body would be something to complain about. By "having", I mean being of that phenotype, not dating or having sex with him.
<(86)

bsh1: I guess, to answer the question of my ideal model, I would select this quote: "With a more defined and athletic physique, in the right lighting these guys look a bit like Thor pumped up to hurl his giant hammer across the sky. They are reminiscent of the quintessential male Adonises." So hot...

The Fool: Lol.. So YYW, what do you prefer? Waif or Adonis?
<(89)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 8:06:52 PM
At 9/5/2014 7:41:04 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 9/5/2014 10:48:37 AM, YYW wrote:
YWW: Thoughts? lol

The Fool: If you"re referring to the young, tall and lean(waif) model-archetype I would say a little bit. I mean, he does have a relatively large chest.. If I was him, I would put a little more weight on the shoulders to bring them in line with his arm and chest size. Not that having his body would be something to complain about. By "having", I mean being of that phenotype, not dating or having sex with him.
<(86)

bsh1: I guess, to answer the question of my ideal model, I would select this quote: "With a more defined and athletic physique, in the right lighting these guys look a bit like Thor pumped up to hurl his giant hammer across the sky. They are reminiscent of the quintessential male Adonises." So hot...

The Fool: Lol.. So YYW, what do you prefer? Waif or Adonis?
<(89)

Waif just brings up some negative connotations, but generally not someone who is especially muscular. Toned is fine, but I'm not attracted to really muscular guys.
Tsar of DDO