Jump to topic:

3 things that's it

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:12:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Any able bodied person and even many disabled people can escape poverty and stay out of poverty by doing three things. None of which involve going to college or amassing huge debt to go to college.

1) Graduate high school ( You must have learned to read,write and do basic math) Many are allowed to graduate illiterate in one or all three basic skills.

2) Get a full time job and work continuously and consistently. This will lead to higher paying jobs

3) Wait until age 21 and get married before having a baby.

98% success rate. Doesn't cost the taxpayer a dime stimulates the economy

http://federalsafetynet.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:16:26 PM
At 9/13/2014 6:17:08 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Get off your high horse, sadolite. The world is f*cking rough dude.

You seem to have a problem with things that work, but rather want to be mired in complex failure.

I know more about poverty and what causes it than you ever will. I have lived it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:18:56 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:16:26 PM, sadolite wrote:

You seem to have a problem with things that work, but rather want to be mired in complex failure.

It's not so complex. It just puts human decency as everything.

I know more about poverty and what causes it than you ever will. I have lived it.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:23:18 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:18:56 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

And as usual you try to make everything about me instead of addressing the topic. You get an A for classic DDO redirect. You have learned well how never to address issues and take actual positions but rather always redirect and make it about the individual being up the subject.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:23:25 PM
There's a defiance to the welfare culture more so a dependence, IMO. Think of life like one great bastard of a storm and these people have found somewhere comfortable to sit. Sh*t, maybe you could be another solid rock out there giving jobs to frightened kids, sadolite? You know, a bridge in the working world or whatever.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:25:43 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:23:25 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
There's a defiance to the welfare culture more so a dependence, IMO. Think of life like one great bastard of a storm and these people have found somewhere comfortable to sit. Sh*t, maybe you could be another solid rock out there giving jobs to frightened kids, sadolite? You know, a bridge in the working world or whatever.

into the working world*
I mean, who really wants to sit at home all day and do nothing? Nobody. That's why all these inner city kids are so caught up in RPGs and sh*t. Life's just more brutal than video games.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:29:11 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:23:18 PM, sadolite wrote:

And as usual you try to make everything about me instead of addressing the topic. You get an A for classic DDO redirect. You have learned well how never to address issues and take actual positions but rather always redirect and make it about the individual being up the subject.

What you think, though? Hey, your advice isn't so bad here, but topped off with all that "dependence" stuff, it loses its charm.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:33:46 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:29:11 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

What you think, though? Hey, your advice isn't so bad here, but topped off with all that "dependence" stuff, it loses its charm.

The first step to self reliance is freeing yourself from dependence. Dependence breeds complacency which in turn breeds apathy which can clearly be seen i n the hopelessness that plagues the poor. You are required by the govt to remain poor to continue your dependence on govt. There is only one way to break that cycle.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:35:24 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:33:46 PM, sadolite wrote:

The first step to self reliance is freeing yourself from dependence. Dependence breeds complacency which in turn breeds apathy which can clearly be seen i n the hopelessness that plagues the poor. You are required by the govt to remain poor to continue your dependence on govt. There is only one way to break that cycle.

Oh, government just swipes the feet out from underneath these people, eh? and then everything is alright. Yeah, that plan sounds awful dude.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:39:27 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:35:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Oh, government just swipes the feet out from underneath these people, eh? and then everything is alright. Yeah, that plan sounds awful dude.

Is that what I said? Is that in any way the context of what I said? Let me repeat it for you. The govt requires that you live in poverty to remain dependent on govt. There is only one way to break that cycle.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:45:11 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:39:27 PM, sadolite wrote:

Is that what I said? Is that in any way the context of what I said? Let me repeat it for you. The govt requires that you live in poverty to remain dependent on govt. There is only one way to break that cycle.

It is not the responsibility of govt to break the cycle.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:46:39 PM

OK... I agree. Communism.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:11:50 PM

I tend to agree with this. Number two especially makes me wonder whether you're aware of the general state of the economy, and what about it incentivizes racking up gigantic amounts of debt to go to school and increase your employability/earning capacity.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:32:35 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:11:50 PM, Such wrote:

I tend to agree with this. Number two especially makes me wonder whether you're aware of the general state of the economy, and what about it incentivizes racking up gigantic amounts of debt to go to school and increase your employability/earning capacity.

The world is what you make of it. Why am I not poor? I have a GED so I technically didn't even finish high school. Why is it a person with a four year degree could be unemployed and me have more work than I can handle? One would assume having so much education one could out smart me in two seconds. Why am I able to find work? why is that? In this crappy economy I can find work? Why is that?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:39:13 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:32:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/14/2014 1:11:50 PM, Such wrote:

The world is what you make of it. Why am I not poor? I have a GED so I technically didn't even finish high school. Why is it a person with a four year degree could be unemployed and me have more work than I can handle? One would assume having so much education one could out smart me in two seconds. Why am I able to find work? why is that? In this crappy economy I can find work? Why is that?

poverty and wealth are revolving doors that never stop spinning, never. The only thing that can change is the people walking through them. There is no cure for poverty, none. You have to decide not to walk through the revolving door of poverty by stopping the behaviors that send you through it. Govt will never get you out of poverty no matter how much money it gives you.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:41:11 PM
sadolite, you realise you live in a country that's pretty much overflowing with wealth, right?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:42:04 PM
At 9/14/2014 12:46:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You are so clueless about poverty and what causes it, that your only responses are that of sarcasm. You can not come up with a single coherent response to the issue.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:45:21 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:42:04 PM, sadolite wrote:

You are so clueless about poverty and what causes it, that your only responses are that of sarcasm. You can not come up with a single coherent response to the issue.

No actually, I'm highly intelligent and have the workings of the world pretty much down to a tee. It's just kinda silly to think to deal too energetically with someone who insists on it all being just a matter of laziness.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:54:05 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:45:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

No actually, I'm highly intelligent and have the workings of the world pretty much down to a tee. It's just kinda silly to think to deal too energetically with someone who insists on it all being just a matter of laziness.

I rest my case with you. Again you try to make it about me and not the issue. You use me as your excuse not to make any coherent response. You so fear being held to any position and having to defend it.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:58:19 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:54:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/14/2014 1:45:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I rest my case with you. Again you try to make it about me and not the issue. You use me as your excuse not to make any coherent response. You so fear being held to any position and having to defend it.

While you have made the mind-blowing case of: I, sadolite, am very dumb and yet rich, ergo no welfare state.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:23:20 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:01:38 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
It's easier to hammer decency into people than it is sense.

If anything you are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. Your attempts at marginalizing me are only reflections of you and your ignorance of the world around you and most especially your character. Again making it about me is only a reflection of your inadequacies and character.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:27:40 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:23:20 PM, sadolite wrote:

If anything you are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. Your attempts at marginalizing me are only reflections of you and your ignorance of the world around you and most especially your character. Again making it about me is only a reflection of your inadequacies and character.

Shut up already sadolite. And go help out some kid or something.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:35:38 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:27:40 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Lets see, I have raised three children that were not my biological children I hosted an exchange student last year from japan. What is your record of helping children? or anyone for that matter

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:37:10 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:35:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

Lets see, I have raised three children that were not my biological children I hosted an exchange student last year from japan. What is your record of helping children? or anyone for that matter

It's actually pretty good. Not gonna lay it out to boast though. Keep it up then sadolite :D
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:41:07 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:37:10 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

It's actually pretty good. Not gonna lay it out to boast though. Keep it up then sadolite :D

You can't even answer a direct question, most likely because there is no answer

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:43:43 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:41:07 PM, sadolite wrote:

You can't even answer a direct question, most likely because there is no answer.

Nah dude, I've done some sh*t.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 2:46:31 PM
At 9/14/2014 2:43:43 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/14/2014 2:41:07 PM, sadolite wrote:

You can't even answer a direct question, most likely because there is no answer.

Nah dude, I've done some sh*t.

I am guessing the sht you have done could have the prefix of "jack" in front of it