Jump to topic:

Switching to all boy or girls classrooms

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 5:39:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/18/2014 3:44:59 AM, Mizztaurus86 wrote:
Do you think that switching to boys only or girls only classrooms is beneficial to the stu

Yes & No.

This is too difficult to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'll try.

Another time.

Which is right now:

wait, not now, it'll be a few seconds in the future

which is

Yes: It would allow for less sexual tension which causes distractions. Even in kindergarten we can see boys pulling on girls hair because they like them, even if they don't realize they like them yet. Or maybe they are sadists. Who knows.

No: It would rob children the chance to develop the social interaction skills utilized later in life when finding a mate. At-least, under the current social paradigm we are ruled by at this stage of human development.

Idk: There are so many cases for both yes and no. I think it falls more on how the society is. For America, the interaction is important because we have an extremely complex system of social interactions which rely on body language, spoken language, meaning behind the language or body language, class structure, race differences in communication, etc.,

but in other countries where women just wait to be chosen by a man, i'd see no harm in having separate sex classes and can actually see them as a benefit in some social structures.

It's all relative to the society they are growing up in. There is no objective yes or no answer to this question on a global scale yet. Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide:
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me!