Jump to topic:

Manbians?

725bobspongeemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 6:36:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In the UCAS application form. You had the option to say you were either a gay man or a gay woman/lesbian (as well as the others). Why do men only have one name but women have two? My friend "S" thinks that gay men could also be called "Manbians". What do you think?
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:20:07 AM
At 10/17/2014 6:36:55 AM, 725bobspongeemo wrote:
In the UCAS application form. You had the option to say you were either a gay man or a gay woman/lesbian (as well as the others). Why do men only have one name but women have two? My friend "S" thinks that gay men could also be called "Manbians". What do you think?

I think they should be called "Morbians"
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 1:47:59 PM
At 10/17/2014 6:36:55 AM, 725bobspongeemo wrote:

Because no one ever wrote an epic poem depicting a land containing men (most of which were homosexuals), which was considered in a favorable light.

In a patriarchal society, it's less fantastical and more ennui.