Jump to topic:

female paedophiles.

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2010 3:50:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Depending on how hot the female is, 50% of people who hear about it are jealous of the victim.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
wolfgangxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 3:44:42 AM
At 4/16/2010 3:50:44 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Depending on how hot the female is, 50% of people who hear about it are jealous of the victim.

*sigh*
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:25:00 AM
Wait... what sort of paedophile are we talking about?

The false one were a 36 year old woman sleeps with a consenting 15 year old boy and despite there being no victim some idiot decides a crime has been committed?

Or the true one when they abuses a pre-pubescent child?

I regard them all the same regardless of gender, indeed females of the latter example are probably viewed worse than their male counterparts.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:56:33 AM
At 4/17/2010 8:25:00 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The false one were a 36 year old woman sleeps with a consenting 15 year old boy and despite there being no victim some idiot decides a crime has been committed?

You seem rather firm on this issue.
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:34:03 AM
At 4/17/2010 8:56:33 AM, Tamikajones wrote:

You seem rather firm on this issue.

Word choice, Bob, word choice.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:37:23 AM

I regard them all the same regardless of gender, indeed females of the latter example are probably viewed worse than their male counterparts.

Lol, and I'm the prick for making pedophile jokes, you practically set me up.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:49:31 AM
At 4/17/2010 10:37:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

You made no paedophile jokes, you made constant direct paedophile acusations. I blocked you, you whined and cried to someone to get the blocked dropped. I did so, gave you the benefit of the doubt and you used that to generate more paedophile acusations. I don't know if this is a Catholic thing, or the result of family dysfunction, maybe you should attempt to develop your life in someway. Perhaps develop a hobby or an interest in girls or see a psycho-sexual counselor?

But more importantly this has nothing to do with the thread, you can abuse me all you want on the wiki-page.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:54:08 AM
At 4/17/2010 10:49:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

You made no paedophile jokes, you made constant direct paedophile acusations. I blocked you, you whined and cried to someone to get the blocked dropped.

Truth. Anyway, I'm not sure it's really possible for a woman to be a pedophile except under the law (consent rules). A boy has to be able to get en erection therefore have already undergone puberty in order to be "raped" by a woman (unless she's using a foreign object in his you-know-what which I have never heard of). Usually if a young boy is erect, then the sex act is consensual. If not, he is typically strong enough to "fight back." But anyway, regarding laws about age of consent, of course women are still held to the same standard under the law as men are. You probably don't hear about it because it occurs far less often.
President of DDO
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:58:47 AM
At 4/17/2010 10:37:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

You made no paedophile jokes, you made constant direct paedophile acusations. I blocked you, you whined and cried to someone to get the blocked dropped. I did so, gave you the benefit of the doubt and you used that to generate more paedophile acusations. I don't know if this is a Catholic thing, or the result of family dysfunction, maybe you should attempt to develop your life in someway. Perhaps develop a hobby or an interest in girls or see a psycho-sexual counselor?

But more importantly this has nothing to do with the thread, you can abuse me all you want on the wiki-page.

That's going on my wiki page!
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:00:02 AM
At 4/17/2010 10:54:08 AM, theLwerd wrote:

You made no paedophile jokes, you made constant direct paedophile acusations. I blocked you, you whined and cried to someone to get the blocked dropped.

Truth. Anyway, I'm not sure it's really possible for a woman to be a pedophile except under the law (consent rules). A boy has to be able to get en erection therefore have already undergone puberty in order to be "raped" by a woman (unless she's using a foreign object in his you-know-what which I have never heard of).

But paedophilia also includes other forms of physical contact, as well as creating indecent images.

Usually if a young boy is erect, then the sex act is consensual. If not, he is typically strong enough to "fight back."

To an extent that is true, but there is no minimum age at which erections can occur, and in any case this is just limiting the terms to 'normal' sex.

"But anyway, regarding laws about age of consent, of course women are still held to the same standard under the law as men are. You probably don't hear about it because it occurs far less often."

It does appear to be case that female attraction to to the underaged is less common.
wolfgangxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 2:55:06 PM
I see.... a bunch of female paedophile defending scallywags. I am quite peeved - dare i say miffed? - at you all.

At 4/17/2010 10:54:08 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Usually if a young boy is erect, then the sex act is consensual. .

All the woman would have to do is give the boy head and he would have an erection - consensual or not.

The false one were a 36 year old woman sleeps with a consenting 15 year old boy and despite there being no victim some idiot decides a crime has been committed? (Cerebral_Narcissist)

A "relationship" between a woman of 36 and a boy of 15 could never be equal and there can be no consent. Society as a whole seems to deem that when a 36 year old man has sex with a 15 year old girl it is then he is lecherous and despicable but when a woman of 36 has sex with a boy of 15 then who knows? it could be love.

If not, he is typically strong enough to "fight back."

From the times website http://www.timesonline.co.uk... :

In 1948 Florence Sally Horner was abducted and kept against her will by Frank La Salle, a mechanic. After catching her stealing a five-cent notebook in Camden, New Jersey, La Salle told her he was an FBI agent and that if she did not co-operate with him, "we have a place for girls like you".

Horner spent 21 months living and travelling with La Salle before she confided her secret to a friend in Dallas, Texas, where she attended school.

surely this girl could have "fought back" by telling the next figure of authority she saw that she was being raped? and what about girls who are raped over years by their uncles/fathers and do not "fight back" by telling police or their teachers? In such a "relationship" the adult would have a massive upperhand and would be able to coerce cooperation of a kind from their victims whatever gender they may be.

But anyway, regarding laws about age of consent, of course women are still held to the same standard under the law as men are. You probably don't hear about it because it occurs far less often

Helen Goaddard a (rather perky) music teacher at a private school in London had a (rather raunchy) lesbian affair which involved sex (on more than 7 hot occassions) with one of her pupils who was 15 (using "fluffy pink handcuffs") and was sentenced to imprisonment. But ofcourse right minded men across Britain rose up (not literally ofcourse, for some reason they all seemed to prefer to be sitting down....)in defence of the (rather sexxxi) music teacher and her erm.. lifestyle choice, so the judge sentenced her to a mere 15month imprisonment, said that she could visit the minor after she left prison and that the reason for all this was that they were clearly "in love".

In love??? what, like those people in the Man Boy Love Association are in love? What buisness is it of the court to decide who is in love or not? If this was an ugly, fat male teacher who had slept with a 14 year old boy then would the court and the oh so wise public decide they were "in love"? would he be granted permission to see him as soon as he left jail? No. Because the male pop. does not have fantasies about a fat paedo screwing a little boy (at least most don't) but they do have a special little soft spot in their heart for female paedophiles (especially lesbian ones, who happen to like the odd bit of bondage ;0 )because they wouldn't mind being fu<ked by her themselves. The law is there to protect minors and if the minor felt so abused that they were actually able to force themselves to tell the police then you can be pretty sure that they didn't really consent to their virginity being taken by a smelly old hag with a fishy vagina! :P
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 3:02:34 PM
Female pedophiles aren't talked about as much because nearly all the offenders in sexual assaults reported to law enforcement were male (96%).

Source: Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement, 7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 3:07:46 PM
are male* not "were male" :p -- in sexual assault of minors that is (pedophilia).
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 4:02:30 PM
At 4/17/2010 3:02:34 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Female pedophiles aren't talked about as much because nearly all the offenders in sexual assaults reported to law enforcement were male (96%).

Source: Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement, 7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice

That's "reported"

surely there are some that aren't reported. "Many labor experts say men are less likely than women to speak up about such cases of harassment for fear of being mocked by coworkers..."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

The same is true for sexual harassmant outside of the work place and with kids.

the phrase "cougar hunting" is growing in today's society and is becoming more socially acceptable.

http://www.10bestfreedatingservices.com...

The search results in Google have doubled in the last 6 years.

http://www.google.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:54:55 PM
At 4/17/2010 2:55:06 PM, wolfgangxx wrote:

A "relationship" between a woman of 36 and a boy of 15 could never be equal and there can be no consent.

I think that is a sweeping judgement, it could easily be 'equal enough'.

Society as a whole seems to deem that when a 36 year old man has sex with a 15 year old girl it is then he is lecherous and despicable but when a woman of 36 has sex with a boy of 15 then who knows? it could be love.

I view the same equally, not ideal but nothing to get worked up about.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 8:07:55 PM
At 4/26/2010 7:35:30 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
If I was ever sexually used by an older woman, why would I complain?

A creepy old lady was using you to fulfill her sexual desire of seeing three men have sex with each other.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 8:37:29 PM
At 4/26/2010 8:07:55 PM, Kleptin wrote:

A creepy old lady was using you to fulfill her sexual desire of seeing three men have sex with each other.

I figured someone was going to manipulate my words :)

I will narrow it down to this:
A woman between the ages of 27 and 40.
Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Tan skin.
No STD's or anything similar.
Private.
Just me and her.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 2:12:04 AM
She crushes you with a few thousand pounds.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 4:13:17 AM
At 4/26/2010 8:37:29 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Tan skin.
Private.
Just me and her.

My friend wants your number http://super-resources.com...
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:30:50 AM

Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Tan skin.
Private.
Just me and her.

... stalking?

pretty sure its still creepy when the person doing it is hot...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
cutebunny43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:09:56 AM
At 4/27/2010 7:30:50 AM, belle wrote:
... stalking?

No, not creepy at all lol especially if you're a guy. At least I wouldn't be creeped out. I'd feel complimented.
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
cutebunny43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:14:40 AM
At 4/27/2010 8:09:56 AM, cutebunny43 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 7:30:50 AM, belle wrote:
... stalking?

No, not creepy at all lol especially if you're a guy. At least I wouldn't be creeped out. I'd feel complimented.

Me to the misses: "It's not my fault she randomly jumped in front of me out of nowhere and exposed her breasts! She's a stalker and all creepy:

Secretly: refer to youtube video
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:23:12 PM

Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Tan skin.
Private.
Just me and her.

Clarify:
She has also to be extremely attractive in my perception and in reality.