Drunk Homophobe at the Dallas Airport

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:59:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I think the guy was drunk, but it doesn't excuse his behavior. If I was there, I would've done more than tackle him...

But where the fvck is the security here? Nobody calls security, TSA agents just watch it happen, etc. They should've arrested the guy before someone got kicked in the fvcking balls...And the guy was rowdy enough that someone started filming him...he could've been yelling like that for 10 minutes. What the hell?

And then he makes the dreams of everyone who makes "Murica" jokes (such as myself) come true @2:50...what an a$shole...

What does everyone else think of this?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 9:47:26 PM
At 10/28/2014 9:45:45 PM, YYW wrote:
"You a'int doin' that fukkin' $hit!"

-Line of the week.

Hell yeah
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 10:59:33 PM
At 10/28/2014 7:59:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I think the guy was drunk, but it doesn't excuse his behavior. If I was there, I would've done more than tackle him...

But where the fvck is the security here? Nobody calls security, TSA agents just watch it happen, etc. They should've arrested the guy before someone got kicked in the fvcking balls...And the guy was rowdy enough that someone started filming him...he could've been yelling like that for 10 minutes. What the hell?

And then he makes the dreams of everyone who makes "Murica" jokes (such as myself) come true @2:50...what an a$shole...

What does everyone else think of this?

We should review the accountability of both parties, meaning the homosexual man provoking the other with the camera, which could be considered harassment. This does not justify the violence, however accountability reciprocates in a bifurcation fashion. Moreover, what happened before the camera started capturing footage?
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 4:58:39 AM
That video was brilliant. Why the hell was the fight broke up though, he would have run out of "poof" in no time