Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Who's tougher -- thugs from Brooklyn or...

Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 11:34:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
gangbangers from the West Coast?
Personally I think there's a certain gritiness to the block thug that you find in cities like Brooklyn, Camden, Jersey City (which is New Jersey's version of Brooklyn), Philly, Bridgeport.

Gangbangers are kinda like the pop singers of gangs in comparison. lol
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 11:35:23 PM
Gangbangers tend to be more about show.

Thugs in Brooklyn are just hard. And they are very crude and talk about what girl they banged lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:34:33 PM
At 10/28/2014 11:34:25 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
Personally I think there's a certain gritiness to the block thug that you find in cities like Brooklyn, Camden, Jersey City (which is New Jersey's version of Brooklyn), Philly, Bridgeport.

I've been to Camden, NJ. Camden is far worse than any part of Brooklyn that I've seen. In fact, Camden might be the most awful place I've seen in the mid-Atlantic.

There are rough parts of Philly, and Philly is generally a very dirty city, but it has many redeeming qualities.

The high-profile criminals in NY are worse than probably anywhere in the country, in terms of the bad sh!t they do.

Street level crime, on the other hand, is what one worries about in Camden.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:35:55 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:34:33 PM, YYW wrote:

I've been to Camden, NJ. Camden is far worse than any part of Brooklyn that I've seen. In fact, Camden might be the most awful place I've seen in the mid-Atlantic.

There are rough parts of Philly, and Philly is generally a very dirty city, but it has many redeeming qualities.

The high-profile criminals in NY are worse than probably anywhere in the country, in terms of the bad sh!t they do.

Brooklyn can be pretty bad, bro.
And it's not just related to the ghetto. People have such tempers, that if you piss them off they'll shoot you.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:39:07 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:35:55 PM, Adam2isback wrote:

There are parts of Brooklyn that are, but there are also parts of Brooklyn that have become really nicely gentrified.

There is no part of Camden that's gentrified. It's absolutely filthy, and dangerous. Driving over into Camden from Philadelphia is like driving into the third world.

And it's not just related to the ghetto. People have such tempers, that if you piss them off they'll shoot you.

So... don't piss people off? I mean, disrespecting any gang-banger is likely to get you killed -which is stupid, but the "when in Rome" principal applies.

In Camden, you're likely to get mugged just for walking down the street in broad daylight.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:42:47 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:39:07 PM, YYW wrote:

There are parts of Brooklyn that are, but there are also parts of Brooklyn that have become really nicely gentrified.

There is no part of Camden that's gentrified. It's absolutely filthy, and dangerous. Driving over into Camden from Philadelphia is like driving into the third world.

So... don't piss people off? I mean, disrespecting any gang-banger is likely to get you killed -which is stupid, but the "when in Rome" principal applies.

In Camden, you're likely to get mugged just for walking down the street in broad daylight.

You obviously never seen "Out for justice" -- which is set in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, and it was by thugs, not the Mafia. This woman in her car called the guy an "a--hole" because he was in the way the road, and the guy just snaps and blows her brains out. And this isn't the ghetto. Or the Mafia either.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:43:56 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:42:47 PM, Adam2isback wrote:

You obviously never seen "Out for justice" -- which is set in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, and it was by thugs, not the Mafia. This woman in her car called the guy an "a--hole" because he was in the way the road, and the guy just snaps and blows her brains out. And this isn't the ghetto. Or the Mafia either.

lol

Have you ever been to Brooklyn?
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:44:48 PM

He was on drugs too, but you can't say something like that doesn't happen in Brooklyn. People have such bad tempers it can explode.
I have lived in Brooklyn too, but you can't say that that doesn't happen either.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:49:14 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:43:56 PM, YYW wrote:

lol

People in Brooklyn are not known for being the nicest people at all. Some of them can snap.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:50:31 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:49:14 PM, Adam2isback wrote:

lol

People in Brooklyn are not known for being the nicest people at all. Some of them can snap.

I suppose having a "cap" being "busted into yo @ss" is not out of the realm of possibility.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:52:06 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:50:31 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/2/2014 8:49:14 PM, Adam2isback wrote:

lol

I suppose having a "cap" being "busted into yo @ss" is not out of the realm of possibility.

I've lived in Brooklyn, and I've seen fights over petty stuff, even in Bensonhurst. To be fair, everyone does it in Brooklyn.
Lots of feuds there too