Jump to topic:

OMG I've been Dogcalled!

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:03:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh no! No, no, no! Oh woe is me, my life is over!

Why am I freaking out, you might ask? Well, because I've been DOGCALLED!

You see, when I walk across a crowded street, I'm usually wearing a short sleeve shirt, so my big arm muscles are showing. Every time I walk across the street, women say to me, "Hey there you hunk" or "My, what big strong arms you have" or "hey there soldier boy". I'm not in the army and I never was but apparently my muscles leave that impression.

See? I'm being dogcalled! It's sexual harassment, I tell you! I am poor poor victim for women are always telling me how big my muscles are and how handsome I am that is the WORST THING EVER!

Being dogcalled is a HUGE HUGE social issue that needs to become part of the Democratic Party platform, along with the legalization of incest for those frustrated consenting redneck siblings!

Do not dogcall me all you women!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:42:37 PM
Ah, the ol' 'If it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother them.' Classic.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 10:07:55 PM
At 10/30/2014 9:03:08 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Oh no! No, no, no! Oh woe is me, my life is over!

Why am I freaking out, you might ask? Well, because I've been DOGCALLED!

You see, when I walk across a crowded street, I'm usually wearing a short sleeve shirt, so my big arm muscles are showing. Every time I walk across the street, women say to me, "Hey there you hunk" or "My, what big strong arms you have" or "hey there soldier boy". I'm not in the army and I never was but apparently my muscles leave that impression.

See? I'm being dogcalled! It's sexual harassment, I tell you! I am poor poor victim for women are always telling me how big my muscles are and how handsome I am that is the WORST THING EVER!

Being dogcalled is a HUGE HUGE social issue that needs to become part of the Democratic Party platform, along with the legalization of incest for those frustrated consenting redneck siblings!

Do not dogcall me all you women!

Binary reciprocation of accountability is what I advocate, yet I'm sure if a woman walking in the street received similar attention, the men would be shunned off and become assumed as creeps, or perverts, and even yet, potential rapers according to modern feminism.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 11:16:21 PM
At 10/30/2014 9:42:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Ah, the ol' 'If it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother them.' Classic.

Wait...you could tell that this was satire? How?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:04:55 PM
Sexual Violence...LOL
The Fool: Now, I am not a bad looking guy. And so I have had my as-s pinched by woman quite a few times at clubs. I usually take it as a compliment. I admit the level of offense is relative to how attractive I perceive the woman. It's hardly a problem unless they keep doing when I don't like them, and still then its not a big deal.

Sometimes I don't even know who did it? A mystery as-s pinch. Those are the ones that do feel kind of weird... But after looking around for a minute to find the culprit, not even to really be upset but too say "hey" watch it. The point is that it doesn't make it okay, and I am sure that part of woman taking offense is related to mental conditioning created by feminist propaganda. That is a women, were probably allot less offended by the same action before feminism, then they are now. Evidence can be seen in how young woman and girls are Pre-offended because it's happens to woman, not them, but they have been taught to feel offended by it, as thought it was them.

I also know what its like to be swarmed by Gay men. I'm not gay myself but we have a friend that is Gay, and so me and my ex-girlfriend would occasionally go with him to Gay clubs. I remember leaving my girlfriend we were dancing to go to the washroom. I had to go through the main mob of half-clothed, dancing horny as-s men, and back. And OMG that was mission.
<(89)

Gay Men will just block your path, and stare you up in down, and say whatever comment which would normally be considered sexual harassment if a man does it to a woman. I had a group of men hold each others side, and form a shirtless provocative dancing man-wall, blocking me in and trying to circle around and trap in. When I broke out of that trap and continued on my way, they were like "Oh no he didn't!"
<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

Is this song gay enough?
<(XD)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL