Jump to topic:

What do you think of my observation? lol

Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:13:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Scandinavian girls are toughest when it comes to gym (muscles)
but Southern gals are the toughest when it comes to everything, including the gym (driving a pick up truck should their boyfriends or husbands get sick severely, holding a pistol to defend the house, helping with the farm).
lol
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:13:44 PM
Tomboys are excluded from what I was talking about. I don't think Southerners hate them at all, though.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 6:59:18 PM
At 11/2/2014 5:13:16 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
but Southern gals are the toughest when it comes to everything, including the gym (driving a pick up truck should their boyfriends or husbands get sick severely, holding a pistol to defend the house, helping with the farm).
lol

All girls are tough. If they act like they're not it is because they would prefer to watch you do it rather than the other way around. Girls aren't just tough... they're smart too ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:01:40 PM
At 11/2/2014 6:59:18 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
lol

All girls are tough. If they act like they're not it is because they would prefer to watch you do it rather than the other way around. Girls aren't just tough... they're smart too ;)

Nah, what I mean is that other women in other cultures tend to just be more reserved and take care of kids and cook for everyone.

Scandinavian girls are very gymnastic, but they're not as tough as Southern gals.
Southern girls are tough in everything -- gymnastic, helping their husbands with farm equipment. Everything.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:03:02 PM
lol

If their husbands break down in sickness, they'll shoot a bullet in self-defense for them.

You won't find something like that elsewhere.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:05:17 PM
lol

Helping their husband with the pick up truck. You won't find something like that in Pennsylvania, Indiana or New York state.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:21:14 PM
At 11/2/2014 7:05:17 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
lol

Helping their husband with the pick up truck. You won't find something like that in Pennsylvania, Indiana or New York state.

I'm a southern girl, rather a southern woman. I can't speak for the rest of the world but I will tell you that yes, the women here are very willing to dig in and do whatever the guys do. I can shoot a rifle and hit my target, change the oil in a vehicle, and I can park a huge pickup truck in a tiny parking spot. I don't think it's just a southern thing. Women are tough everywhere, but the culture here makes it okay for women to do what they want to do. And who wouldn't want to ride a four wheeler and shoot tin cans off a fence?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:22:02 PM
At 11/2/2014 7:21:14 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/2/2014 7:05:17 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
lol

I'm a southern girl, rather a southern woman. I can't speak for the rest of the world but I will tell you that yes, the women here are very willing to dig in and do whatever the guys do. I can shoot a rifle and hit my target, change the oil in a vehicle, and I can park a huge pickup truck in a tiny parking spot. I don't think it's just a southern thing. Women are tough everywhere, but the culture here makes it okay for women to do what they want to do. And who wouldn't want to ride a four wheeler and shoot tin cans off a fence?

haha lol
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:39:17 PM
At 11/2/2014 7:01:40 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
lol

Nah, what I mean is that other women in other cultures tend to just be more reserved and take care of kids and cook for everyone.

Scandinavian girls are very gymnastic, but they're not as tough as Southern gals.
Southern girls are tough in everything -- gymnastic, helping their husbands with farm equipment. Everything.

Most people who live in the Southeast United States are not farmers. You do realize this, right?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:39:50 PM
At 11/2/2014 7:39:17 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/2/2014 7:01:40 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
lol

Most people who live in the Southeast United States are not farmers. You do realize this, right?

They're not all farmers, but the ones who are on farms do that.