Jump to topic:

Legal consequences

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:43:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What are the legal consequences of throwing head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis), body lice ( Pediculus humanus humanus), and pubic lice ( Pthirus pubis) on someone?
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:54:02 PM
No.1 Bump
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 11:18:55 PM
At 11/4/2014 9:43:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
What are the legal consequences of throwing head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis), body lice ( Pediculus humanus humanus), and pubic lice ( Pthirus pubis) on someone?

Varying degrees of assault, I would imagine.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 11:19:52 PM
At 11/4/2014 11:18:55 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Varying degrees of assault, I would imagine.

Okay

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 2:07:43 PM

Are you planning on doing that?
I'm so fancy, you already know.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 4:38:38 PM
At 11/5/2014 2:07:43 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

No, but it seems like a good prank to pull on someone in public.

For example, you dump head, body, and public lice on people consuming a meal at an out door cafe and run away before they can notify anyone.

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 4:41:57 PM
At 11/5/2014 4:38:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:

For example, you dump head, body, and public lice on people consuming a meal at an out door cafe and run away before they can notify anyone.

No, that would be awful. It costs a fortune to get rid of lice.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 4:45:05 PM
At 11/5/2014 4:41:57 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Exactly.

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 4:45:52 PM
At 11/5/2014 4:45:05 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Exactly.

That's not a prank.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 4:46:41 PM
At 11/5/2014 4:45:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 11/5/2014 4:45:05 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Exactly.

That's not a prank.

Yeah, it is a sick prank done at other's expense.