Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Loss of rights to gain others. Word for this?

eric98robinson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 6:55:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm working on a debate case and have outlined my criterion but I'm not entirely sure if there's a word for it. My case is based off of the thought that some rights will have to be lost (Right to be forgotten in this case) in order to give people other, more important rights (freedom of speech, safe internet). So in the end all I need to know is the word for this.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 1:57:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 6:55:36 PM, eric98robinson wrote:
I'm working on a debate case and have outlined my criterion but I'm not entirely sure if there's a word for it. My case is based off of the thought that some rights will have to be lost (Right to be forgotten in this case) in order to give people other, more important rights (freedom of speech, safe internet). So in the end all I need to know is the word for this.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Compromise
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...