Jump to topic:

Female Privilege in Action?

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 10:54:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Fool: If a man, in feminist America, was literally caught on tape slitting the throat of a police officer, would they get off?

Now I'm just kidding about the "Feminist America" part, but I'm not Fooling when I say, now try the same mental experiment with a black man.."

Must have been the cops fault.

Against That Ideologist

No I'm serious because, it was a couple, who were caught doing the crime together but only the man was put in actual jail cell. Because you know, women are not agents.

They didn't see it coming.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 9:51:53 AM
*bump*
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 5:34:12 PM
*bump*
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 6:47:44 PM
The woman involved was not given any sentence?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 11:17:40 PM
At 11/13/2014 6:47:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Vox_Veritas : The woman involved was not given any sentence?

The Fool: I assume that she was charged as an accomplice, for credit card fraud with her boyfriend.

The problem is how different the law treats women as opposed to men, and how much this is influenced by feminist propaganda that men are more deserving of punishment, since they are the agents of evil in society as opposed to women.

We're supposed to believe the most simplistic and overgeneralized assumptions of feminist theory, but somehow not believe that such propaganda, play some kind of role in inequality between men and woman before the law.

Any feminist who can look you straight in the eye, and say it's not, is a very good liar.

Against The Ideologist

They want "same work same pay", but not "same crime same time".
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 12:12:24 AM
At 11/13/2014 11:17:40 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Vox_Veritas : The woman involved was not given any sentence?

The Fool: I assume that she was charged as an accomplice, for credit card fraud with her boyfriend.

The problem is how different the law treats women as opposed to men, and how much this is influenced by feminist propaganda that men are more deserving of punishment, since they are the agents of evil in society as opposed to women.

We're supposed to believe the most simplistic and overgeneralized assumptions of feminist theory, but somehow not believe that such propaganda, play some kind of role in inequality between men and woman before the law.

Any feminist who can look you straight in the eye, and say it's not, is a very good liar.

Against The Ideologist

They want "same work same pay", but not "same crime same time".

Males are by nature more aggressive, so in my opinion, if I woman kills someone and it's not out of self-defense or something like that, that should be treated even worse than if a male did it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid