The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 10:08:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Feminist, eat them up, Yum
Part 1

Socialpinko @Ore_Ere:: I'm not exactly surprised that yer floating the "extremes on BOTH sides are wrong" narrative but it's still kinda weird seeing it from you (although I think I remember you being hella transphobic somewhere so maybe it's not out of the ordinary). But let's analyze the quotes you provided. Three women were quoted trash talking men.

The Fool: This is your mind on feminist ideology. You and I both know, that that is the tip of the iceberg. It's not even worth defending. People generally do not display their hatred outward, but these academic, and well cited Feminists have no problem doing that. Secondly you don't even know that you are extreme, whereas if one doesn't agree with everything, that feminism preaches, they are the problem and they support sexism.

socialpinko: Maybe a bit harsh but whatevs they're just words.

The Fool: Is this a joke? Words that express overt, and openly hostile hatred of influential figures in the feminist movement..

socialpinko: Last time I checked there aren't systematically reported statistics showing a general trend of women beating men to a bloody pulp (statistics report the opposite).

The Fool: Last time I checked most of these studies are quite sketchily done by feminists. There needs to be equal representation.
<(8D)

socialpinko: The animals bit is whatevs and the rapist part probably stems from the trend among anti-feminists of ignoring the systematic nature of rape and abuse from men.

The Fool: oh yeah what's not systematic? That which you don't recognize a systematic. Even if a problem is not recognized as systematic its still a problem. These are stupid assumptions inherent in feminist theory.

socialpinko: It stems from their idea that because they haven't done anything that they lack any responsibility for the matter.

The Fool: In other words, "if they're not with us, they are against us." and are part of the problem.

To these feminist, like "socialpinko" who are academic educated feminist there is no such thing as a legitimate criticism or opposition to feminist. Any such dissenters, have merely been socialized by the patriarchy to think so.

Does nobody see a problem with this kind of reasoning??

It's the most dogmatic, controlling, anti-free, squash all dissenters, totalitarian style of reasoning, which even denies us the right to our own minds. If you're a woman and you disagree, it's because you're not in your right mind. If you're a man in disagree, well you're just part of the patriarchy, and you need to be reprogrammed, in a feminist mind frame. Resistance is futile!

This is what Feminism look like to a lot of people, and it is not an unjustified belief, you are the walking proof of it.

socialpinko: When women speak out against rape, the first response of many men is to excuse themselves from responsibility.

The Fool: Correction, "when feminists speak out". It's a perfectly rational response, that if I didn't rape somebody, I'm not responsible for raping somebody. This is a part of the irrational reasoning within feminism.

socialpinko: That is, their first instinct isn't necessarily sympathy for actions which would curb that trend, but with maintaining their own non-complicity in the matter (which ends up just showing the opposite).

The Fool: And this is based off absolutely nothing.. That's the problem! If we didn't feel guilty as men, we wouldn't feel offended as men when you demonize us. I'm sorry what you're saying is absolutely Feminitarded.

Socialpinko: End point though, these statements don't justify any actual discrimination or oppression of men. They're indicative of a justified hostility towards people with seemingly no interest in changing the status quo.

The Fool: Your statements justify the belief that you are just parroting Feminist dogma, and expecting expect people to take it face value, because well, it's obvious if you already take Feminist Theory to be true. It's not obvious, to others. Everybody wants "good" change. The status quo goes both ways, and it's not necessarily going to go the Feminist way, nor is it necessarily "the best" way to go..

Against The Ideologist

So sad, too bad.

Original post
http://www.debate.org...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 2:16:50 AM
At 11/13/2014 10:08:16 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist, eat them up, Yum
Part 1

Socialpinko @Ore_Ere:: I'm not exactly surprised that yer floating the "extremes on BOTH sides are wrong" narrative but it's still kinda weird seeing it from you (although I think I remember you being hella transphobic somewhere so maybe it's not out of the ordinary). But let's analyze the quotes you provided. Three women were quoted trash talking men.

The Fool: This is your mind on feminist ideology. You and I both know, that that is the tip of the iceberg. It's not even worth defending. People generally do not display their hatred outward, but these academic, and well cited Feminists have no problem doing that. Secondly you don't even know that you are extreme, whereas if one doesn't agree with everything, that feminism preaches, they are the problem and they support sexism.

socialpinko: Maybe a bit harsh but whatevs they're just words.

The Fool: Is this a joke? Words that express overt, and openly hostile hatred of influential figures in the feminist movement..

socialpinko: Last time I checked there aren't systematically reported statistics showing a general trend of women beating men to a bloody pulp (statistics report the opposite).

The Fool: Last time I checked most of these studies are quite sketchily done by feminists. There needs to be equal representation.
<(8D)

socialpinko: The animals bit is whatevs and the rapist part probably stems from the trend among anti-feminists of ignoring the systematic nature of rape and abuse from men.

The Fool: oh yeah what's not systematic? That which you don't recognize a systematic. Even if a problem is not recognized as systematic its still a problem. These are stupid assumptions inherent in feminist theory.

socialpinko: It stems from their idea that because they haven't done anything that they lack any responsibility for the matter.

The Fool: In other words, "if they're not with us, they are against us." and are part of the problem.

To these feminist, like "socialpinko" who are academic educated feminist there is no such thing as a legitimate criticism or opposition to feminist. Any such dissenters, have merely been socialized by the patriarchy to think so.

Does nobody see a problem with this kind of reasoning??

It's the most dogmatic, controlling, anti-free, squash all dissenters, totalitarian style of reasoning, which even denies us the right to our own minds. If you're a woman and you disagree, it's because you're not in your right mind. If you're a man in disagree, well you're just part of the patriarchy, and you need to be reprogrammed, in a feminist mind frame. Resistance is futile!

This is what Feminism look like to a lot of people, and it is not an unjustified belief, you are the walking proof of it.

socialpinko: When women speak out against rape, the first response of many men is to excuse themselves from responsibility.

The Fool: Correction, "when feminists speak out". It's a perfectly rational response, that if I didn't rape somebody, I'm not responsible for raping somebody. This is a part of the irrational reasoning within feminism.

socialpinko: That is, their first instinct isn't necessarily sympathy for actions which would curb that trend, but with maintaining their own non-complicity in the matter (which ends up just showing the opposite).

The Fool: And this is based off absolutely nothing.. That's the problem! If we didn't feel guilty as men, we wouldn't feel offended as men when you demonize us. I'm sorry what you're saying is absolutely Feminitarded.

Socialpinko: End point though, these statements don't justify any actual discrimination or oppression of men. They're indicative of a justified hostility towards people with seemingly no interest in changing the status quo.

The Fool: Your statements justify the belief that you are just parroting Feminist dogma, and expecting expect people to take it face value, because well, it's obvious if you already take Feminist Theory to be true. It's not obvious, to others. Everybody wants "good" change. The status quo goes both ways, and it's not necessarily going to go the Feminist way, nor is it necessarily "the best" way to go..

Against The Ideologist

Here's one that you might perhaps find enlightening, http://www.debate.org...
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 2:34:22 AM
Feminist, Eat them up, Yum
Part 2

Charsbe: Here's one that you might perhaps find enlightening, http://www.debate.org...

The Fool: I'm not a capitalist persay, as I believe in a mixed economy, and social programs.. I call that an "intelligent economy" rather than a blind or totalitarian one.

Either way your position doesn't make any sense. The people who agree with you, are not ones who have a clear definition of what they themselves mean by the term "Reason". Let alone attempt to give an argument for their position, they just claim their position, and like you they're satisfied with that. Satisfied enough to replace one Intolerant dogma for another.

Against The Ideologist

"One bold assertion is a good as the next." George Wilhelm Hegel
<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL