Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

What should I do ?

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 9:33:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
There is a conspiracy circling around my college and I am great concerned that the Dean and all the Lecturers want to kick me out of the college.
I can feel it.

My name is not registered yet and I am afraid that they may never register my name because of reasons I don't know.
Why do they hate me for no reason ?
I have done nothing wrong to any Lecturers or the College Dean. I have great respect for them but I am afraid they will kick me out of college soon and not let me do any examination.

Why do they do dis to me for no reasons ? I don't know.
How do I win their hearts ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 10:28:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is this conspiracy about you, or is it a conspiracy you know about that if revealed, will lead to the dean kicking you out?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 10:29:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 9:33:22 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
There is a conspiracy circling around my college and I am great concerned that the Dean and all the Lecturers want to kick me out of the college.
I can feel it.

My name is not registered yet and I am afraid that they may never register my name because of reasons I don't know.
Why do they hate me for no reason ?
I have done nothing wrong to any Lecturers or the College Dean. I have great respect for them but I am afraid they will kick me out of college soon and not let me do any examination.

Why do they do dis to me for no reasons ? I don't know.
How do I win their hearts ?

What kind of medication or recreational drugs are you taking to cause such paranoia? Either you are paranoid (and i mean that seriously) or you are not telling the whole story.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:59:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Need more information.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 6:46:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Find a rope and a chair
2. Tie the rope to a ceiling fan, tie the other end around your neck, and stand on the chair.
3. Jump off the chair
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 3:10:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If there was such a conspiracy then they would have kicked you out already.
What evidence do you have that they dislike you?
You must have surely done something to incur their dislike of you.

Maybe you are just suffering from paranoia.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:21:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hang on guys. Lemme get mah notes.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Okey dokey. So I would recommend Abilify 15 mg tablets, one tablet a day. Don't drink any grapefruit juice with this medication, let your doctor know if you have increased urination, unusual tiredness, or joint pain. You might get a little bit of weight gain, trouble sleeping, and constipation.

You might not notice anything right away, but after a few weeks, the dean won't be after you anymore :)
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:27:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 6:46:54 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Find a rope and a chair
2. Tie the rope to a ceiling fan, tie the other end around your neck, and stand on the chair.
3. Jump off the chair
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!

Fail, that would rip the fan out of the ceiling. Use something more secure. Personally, if I was suicidal, I would do it in a very attention garnering way. Try setting yourself on fire in front of the White House.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:39:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Unfortunately, the state's incompetence (and that of its subsidiaries) all too often is hard to tell from it's conspiracies.

But the former is far more numerous. And thus the safe bet for the cause of any ambigous problem
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:24:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 6:46:54 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Find a rope and a chair
2. Tie the rope to a ceiling fan, tie the other end around your neck, and stand on the chair.
3. Jump off the chair
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!

Well, that is a long & painful process.
- I would die inside 5 seconds by injecting Potassium Sulphate into my veins. And I know how to extract the stuff from common Agricultural products. I am a Genius I KNOW.

The Quick and the Dead but I have a small hope that I can get out of this country and live outside so I won't do that.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell