Jump to topic:

Can Gay People be Cured

paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 12:35:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Homosexual people in most Muslim countries are either stoned to death or simply beheaded. In some Western countries such as the U.S and the U.K they are treated with kid gloves and almost considered "special people". I sit somewhere down the middle. I think killing them is a bit harsh, but at the same time giving them equal rights, allowing them to marry each other and have children is nothing short of bizarre. If for no other reason than to save a few rectums from tearing, I would suggest society looks for a cure. In this day and age, surely there must be a drug to help these people act normally, or even some counselling maybe. I have absolutely nothing against homos and believe the western world is doing them an injustice by not helping them with their infliction.

I don't claim to be an expert on perverted behavior, but perhaps there are some of you on the forum that have a better idea than I on ways these poor poor people can be helped.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:14:05 PM
The Fool: I don't know he's 57?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:17:23 PM
At 11/14/2014 12:35:04 PM, paininthenuts wrote:
Homosexual people in most Muslim countries are either stoned to death or simply beheaded. In some Western countries such as the U.S and the U.K they are treated with kid gloves and almost considered "special people". I sit somewhere down the middle. I think killing them is a bit harsh, but at the same time giving them equal rights, allowing them to marry each other and have children is nothing short of bizarre. If for no other reason than to save a few rectums from tearing, I would suggest society looks for a cure. In this day and age, surely there must be a drug to help these people act normally, or even some counselling maybe. I have absolutely nothing against homos and believe the western world is doing them an injustice by not helping them with their infliction.

I don't claim to be an expert on perverted behavior, but perhaps there are some of you on the forum that have a better idea than I on ways these poor poor people can be helped.

The Fool: Why do you think it's an Infliction?

I think they'll be okay, if we just let them be gay, and on their marry way.
<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:28:02 PM
While "cured" is a horrible word to use, since it implies a disease or affliction, sexually orientation can and does change through a person's life. It is probably only a matter of time (and if politics, special interests, and political correctness can get out of the way of science) before we find a reliable way of manipulating it.

This would likely also be tied with being able to manipulate sex drives, which could be very beneficial for couples that are not even in their drives.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:03:15 PM
When will they find a cure for homosexuality? Probably about the same time as they find a cure for heterosexuality.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 12:03:35 AM
I will discard the use of "cured," and replace with "altered." Currently, there is no known mechanism of any kind that can correctly be applied and alter one's orientation, be it from heterosexuality to homosexuality, vice versa, or something else. I fully stand behind the idea of research being done on the matter, although I don't care who is assigned for the financial aspect. Regardless of one's opinion on sexuality, it would be good for individuals to have the choice of altering sexuality for personal purposes, and if that is possible, then so be it.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 12:33:07 AM
There is such a thing as not being a total a$shole.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 1:52:22 AM
At 11/15/2014 12:33:07 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

If you are not willing to contribute relatively to the topic, I on behalf of the other disgruntled users, respectfully ask you to abstain from supplying any redundant remarks, such as this comment you have demonstrated. Comments such as this have frequently been observed to deter topics, and are thoroughly unwelcome.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 3:34:57 AM
At 11/15/2014 1:52:22 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

If you are not willing to contribute relatively to the topic, I on behalf of the other disgruntled users, respectfully ask you to abstain from supplying any redundant remarks, such as this comment you have demonstrated. Comments such as this have frequently been observed to deter topics, and are thoroughly unwelcome.

Instead of asking people to cure themselves why don't you just ask them what they want?

If you disagree then see above comment by HTYT..
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 4:20:53 AM
At 11/14/2014 9:28:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
While "cured" is a horrible word to use, since it implies a disease or affliction, sexually orientation can and does change through a person's life. It is probably only a matter of time (and if politics, special interests, and political correctness can get out of the way of science) before we find a reliable way of manipulating it.

This would likely also be tied with being able to manipulate sex drives, which could be very beneficial for couples that are not even in their drives.

=====================

I believe it is an affliction. I also believe it is a disability, albeit I don't think they should get blue badges so they can park where they want. If we can stop being politically correct and liberal for a minute, and actually look at the problem, there is a chance that society and the medical profession can treat these poor soles. Of course homosexuality is natural, as is bestiality and pedophilia, the difference being a matter of law only. I find it strange that in the UK we killed millions of badgers for apparently spreading bovine TB, but we didn't go around shooting gay men for spreading aids. For the record, I don't believe we should do either. I propose a charity be started up to find a cure !!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:18:59 AM
At 11/15/2014 1:52:22 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

Smh
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:38:18 AM
At 11/15/2014 4:20:53 AM, paininthenuts wrote:

=====================

I believe it is an affliction. I also believe it is a disability, albeit I don't think they should get blue badges so they can park where they want. If we can stop being politically correct and liberal for a minute, and actually look at the problem, there is a chance that society and the medical profession can treat these poor soles. Of course homosexuality is natural, as is bestiality and pedophilia, the difference being a matter of law only. I find it strange that in the UK we killed millions of badgers for apparently spreading bovine TB, but we didn't go around shooting gay men for spreading aids. For the record, I don't believe we should do either. I propose a charity be started up to find a cure !!

Nike can probably help with the "poor soles" however for the "affliction" one reason they shoot badgers but not gay men is something called "rights," such as the right to life that all persons have (hint: badgers are not people). You must also consider "why" should a "cure" be implemented. The "afflicted" do not wish to be cured, they wish to be accepted, and some of them believe that changing their sexuality is a better way to get accepted. But an actual better way is to just accept them as is.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:00:31 AM
At 11/15/2014 10:38:18 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

=====================

Nike can probably help with the "poor soles" however for the "affliction" one reason they shoot badgers but not gay men is something called "rights," such as the right to life that all persons have (hint: badgers are not people). You must also consider "why" should a "cure" be implemented. The "afflicted" do not wish to be cured, they wish to be accepted, and some of them believe that changing their sexuality is a better way to get accepted. But an actual better way is to just accept them as is.

What about the gay badgers? What about their right?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 12:56:42 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:00:31 AM, fazz wrote:
At 11/15/2014 10:38:18 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

=====================

What about the gay badgers? What about their right?

They'll have to take that up with the badger government.
neptune1bond
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 3:59:39 PM
The only way that a method of altering someone's sexuality would be developed would be if there was a strong desire from the group who would actually be receiving such alterations. It's simple supply and demand. Until there is a market for it there is no economical reason for anyone to care to develop such a thing. Since other people's sexuality is really no one's business except the for the person who has the sexuality and maybe their sexual partners, then there is no reason to try and force such ridiculous alterations on people who don't want it, especially when their sexuality involves consenting adults. It might actually be a good thing, in a way, for instances of pedophilia and bestiality where children and animals are being harmed. Realize, though, that even if such a method of altering sexuality was developed mainly for bestiality and pedophilia (where abuse of children and animals is confirmed) and then was extended to other sexualities as well, you might have heterosexuals who decide they would like to be homosexual or bisexual and there is no reason to deny that just for the comfort of people who dislike homosexuality. In fact, as homosexuality (thankfully) is becoming less and less demonized (since there's no valid reason to demonize it in the first place), it would be quite possible that people could want to change to bisexuality and homosexuality. Except for the cases of bestiality and pedophilia where there is a child or animal being harmed, there is no reason to go around dictating to others what sexuality they can or cannot have or which people they can or cannot have sex with. It's really no one else's business.

It is also erroneous to pretend that AIDS is the only STD that exists OR that homosexuals are the only ones who get AIDS OR that certain homosexual people are the only promiscuous people around. There are a multitude of STDs being spread all throughout society that has nothing to do with AIDS or homosexuality; Heterosexuals can get AIDS as much as homosexuals and eliminating homosexuality will not cure the disease of AIDS on any level; and there are a multitude of promiscuous people all around and the changing of homosexuality will not eliminate this on any level either. One good solution to help discourage promiscuity is marriage. The more you encourage marriage and monogamy for everyone where two consenting adults is involved, the more you discourage promiscuity and the spread of STDs. Also, sexual education and making sure that people are well informed of the dangers of indiscriminate sex and how to protect themselves is obviously another way to help people make better choices.

Maybe instead of worrying about altering people's sexualities, we could instead spend that money towards curing STDs instead. That would actually be far more beneficial to far more people.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:33:07 PM
Gayness can be cured. I have a cousin who was lesbian, she went to a psychologist for something unrelated and a little while later she stopped being gay got married has kids and is leading a happy life.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:58:06 PM
Homosexual people in most Muslim countries are either stoned to death or speople beheaded. In some Western countries such as the U.S and the U.K they are treated with kid gloves and almost considered "special people". I sit somewhere down the middle. I think killing them is a bit harsh, but at the same time giving them equal rights, allowing them to marry each other and have children is nothing short of bizarre. If for no other reason than to save a few rectums from tearing, I would suggest society looks for a cure. In this day and age, surely there must be a drug to help these people act normally, or even some counselling maybe. I have absolutely nothing against homos and believe the western world is doing them an injustice by not helping them with their infliction.

What we really need is a cure for stupidity and homophobia. You reveal about as much understanding of homosexuality as most people probably have about M -string theory. I highly recommend you study up before you make such ridiculous statements. Do some research on any of the APA or AMA websites.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:05:31 PM
At 11/15/2014 7:33:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
Gayness can be cured. I have a cousin who was lesbian, she went to a psychologist for something unrelated and a little while later she stopped being gay got married has kids and is leading a happy life.

She may have changed her behavior, but I have serious doubts that she changed her sexual orientation.
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 3:20:01 AM
At 11/15/2014 3:59:39 PM, neptune1bond wrote:
The only way that a method of altering someone's sexuality would be developed would be if there was a strong desire from the group who would actually be receiving such alterations. It's simple supply and demand. Until there is a market for it there is no economical reason for anyone to care to develop such a thing. Since other people's sexuality is really no one's business except the for the person who has the sexuality and maybe their sexual partners, then there is no reason to try and force such ridiculous alterations on people who don't want it, especially when their sexuality involves consenting adults. It might actually be a good thing, in a way, for instances of pedophilia and bestiality where children and animals are being harmed. Realize, though, that even if such a method of altering sexuality was developed mainly for bestiality and pedophilia (where abuse of children and animals is confirmed) and then was extended to other sexualities as well, you might have heterosexuals who decide they would like to be homosexual or bisexual and there is no reason to deny that just for the comfort of people who dislike homosexuality. In fact, as homosexuality (thankfully) is becoming less and less demonized (since there's no valid reason to demonize it in the first place), it would be quite possible that people could want to change to bisexuality and homosexuality. Except for the cases of bestiality and pedophilia where there is a child or animal being harmed, there is no reason to go around dictating to others what sexuality they can or cannot have or which people they can or cannot have sex with. It's really no one else's business.

It is also erroneous to pretend that AIDS is the only STD that exists OR that homosexuals are the only ones who get AIDS OR that certain homosexual people are the only promiscuous people around. There are a multitude of STDs being spread all throughout society that has nothing to do with AIDS or homosexuality; Heterosexuals can get AIDS as much as homosexuals and eliminating homosexuality will not cure the disease of AIDS on any level; and there are a multitude of promiscuous people all around and the changing of homosexuality will not eliminate this on any level either. One good solution to help discourage promiscuity is marriage. The more you encourage marriage and monogamy for everyone where two consenting adults is involved, the more you discourage promiscuity and the spread of STDs. Also, sexual education and making sure that people are well informed of the dangers of indiscriminate sex and how to protect themselves is obviously another way to help people make better choices.

Maybe instead of worrying about altering people's sexualities, we could instead spend that money towards curing STDs instead. That would actually be far more beneficial to far more people.

So you don't believe gay men were/are the predominant spreader of aids ?
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 3:22:53 AM
At 11/15/2014 9:58:06 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
Homosexual people in most Muslim countries are either stoned to death or speople beheaded. In some Western countries such as the U.S and the U.K they are treated with kid gloves and almost considered "special people". I sit somewhere down the middle. I think killing them is a bit harsh, but at the same time giving them equal rights, allowing them to marry each other and have children is nothing short of bizarre. If for no other reason than to save a few rectums from tearing, I would suggest society looks for a cure. In this day and age, surely there must be a drug to help these people act normally, or even some counselling maybe. I have absolutely nothing against homos and believe the western world is doing them an injustice by not helping them with their infliction.

What we really need is a cure for stupidity and homophobia. You reveal about as much understanding of homosexuality as most people probably have about M -string theory. I highly recommend you study up before you make such ridiculous statements. Do some research on any of the APA or AMA websites.

======================

I'm certainly not stupid, and there is nothing wrong with a good of bit of homophobia. You be able to accept the disgusting things gay people do, but I can't. At least I want to see them cured, in order they don't have feel so bad about the things they get up to, YUCK
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 4:28:21 AM

Before that, let's research for a cure for homophobia, and then rethink about homosexuality unbiased. I suspect by the time homophobes are erradicated/cured, no one will care about homosexuality as no one will consider it patological.
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 4:41:33 AM
At 11/16/2014 4:28:21 AM, Otokage wrote:

Before that, let's research for a cure for homophobia, and then rethink about homosexuality unbiased. I suspect by the time homophobes are erradicated/cured, no one will care about homosexuality as no one will consider it patological.

=====================

Homophobia is arguably as natural as homosexuality. You find one offensive, whist I find the other offensive.

Perhaps neither of us wrong. The difference is that I accept your opinion, and you just like throwing insults around.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 4:46:02 AM
At 11/16/2014 4:41:33 AM, paininthenuts wrote:

=====================

Homophobia is arguably as natural as homosexuality. You find one offensive, whist I find the other offensive.

Perhaps neither of us wrong. The difference is that I accept your opinion, and you just like throwing insults around.

Homophobia is not natural, or do you see a lot of homophobes on the natural world? And calling someone "homophobe" is as insulting as calling him "sick of flu". Don't be such a crybaby!
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 4:56:36 AM
At 11/16/2014 4:46:02 AM, Otokage wrote:

=====================

Homophobia is not natural, or do you see a lot of homophobes on the natural world? And calling someone "homophobe" is as insulting as calling him "sick of flu". Don't be such a crybaby!

===================

Of course it's natural. Man is a pack animal, and by nature dislikes anything different. The same can be said for racism.

I believe if we sore homophobia as an illness and attempted to treat it, the less tolerant of us would be more understanding of their behavior. Many of my friends dislike gay people with vengeance, however if they knew these people were trying to get help, they would be far more understanding. Being gay is just another form of mental illness, it needs understanding and treatment. By allowing them to get up to their antics unchallenged is as bad as turning your back on them (at which point I would say, that is something I would advise you never do)
neptune1bond
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 4:56:43 AM
At 11/16/2014 3:20:01 AM, paininthenuts wrote:

Hmm, well other than the fact that you ignored the MANY points that I made in that post....

So you believe that AIDS is exclusive to homosexuals and that it would cease to exist if homosexuality was erased? And you also believe that AIDS is the only STD in existence and/or the only one that matters simply because you personally ascribe it to homosexuality and you don't like homosexuals so you think the rest of us should care most about your personal hatred that isolates one group as some problem although these problems are prominent everywhere and in every sexuality? And you also believe that homosexual promiscuity is the only promiscuity in existence and that STDs spread less to heterosexual people that are promiscuous contrary to the fact that promiscuity in anyone leads to the spread of disease regardless of sexual orientation? And you also believe that it is your right to police the personal choices that other people make and to dictate to them what they can and cannot do if you don't like them because you somehow think that it's actually any of your business at all who someone does or does not have sex with? And you believe that your personal disapproval really means that everyone should live their lives according to what you personally find acceptable?

If we should start dictating to people what sexuality they can and cannot have and who they can and cannot have sex with and who they can and cannot have relationships with, then were should it end? Should we also go into peoples homes and limit how much ice cream they can have in their freezer or how much fatty bacon they can have at breakfast because many irresponsible people have died of obesity? Should we also put people in jail if they forgot to signal when driving because many irresponsible people have died in car accidents? Should we also give enormous fines to anyone who dares to parachute out of airplanes or goes mountain climbing because there is a risk and people have died of that as well? Where do we draw the line of dictating what personal choices other people can and cannot make and how do we determine who should get to decide what is acceptable for everyone else?

The truth is that if ALL people were taught to limit their sexual partners and practice safe sex (regardless of sexual orientation), then the spread of STDs could pretty much be ended entirely. Eliminating homosexuality would not, on any level, eliminate STDs or their spread. If you are so worried about contracting AIDS from homosexuals in particular, then simply don't have sex with them and don't ever do it in the future. Problem solved (although you will still catch it from any heterosexual that has it). If you're not having promiscuous sex, then you don't really have nearly as much to worry about as far as STDs are concerned. Otherwise, what other people do is really none of your business and you don't really have any right to tell everyone else what they can or cannot do in their own personal lives.
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 5:08:34 AM
At 11/16/2014 4:56:43 AM, neptune1bond wrote:

Hmm, well other than the fact that you ignored the MANY points that I made in that post....

So you believe that AIDS is exclusive to homosexuals and that it would cease to exist if homosexuality was erased? And you also believe that AIDS is the only STD in existence and/or the only one that matters simply because you personally ascribe it to homosexuality and you don't like homosexuals so you think the rest of us should care most about your personal hatred that isolates one group as some problem although these problems are prominent everywhere and in every sexuality? And you also believe that homosexual promiscuity is the only promiscuity in existence and that STDs spread less to heterosexual people that are promiscuous contrary to the fact that promiscuity in anyone leads to the spread of disease regardless of sexual orientation? And you also believe that it is your right to police the personal choices that other people make and to dictate to them what they can and cannot do if you don't like them because you somehow think that it's actually any of your business at all who someone does or does not have sex with? And you believe that your personal disapproval really means that everyone should live their lives according to what you personally find acceptable?

If we should start dictating to people what sexuality they can and cannot have and who they can and cannot have sex with and who they can and cannot have relationships with, then were should it end? Should we also go into peoples homes and limit how much ice cream they can have in their freezer or how much fatty bacon they can have at breakfast because many irresponsible people have died of obesity? Should we also put people in jail if they forgot to signal when driving because many irresponsible people have died in car accidents? Should we also give enormous fines to anyone who dares to parachute out of airplanes or goes mountain climbing because there is a risk and people have died of that as well? Where do we draw the line of dictating what personal choices other people can and cannot make and how do we determine who should get to decide what is acceptable for everyone else?

The truth is that if ALL people were taught to limit their sexual partners and practice safe sex (regardless of sexual orientation), then the spread of STDs could pretty much be ended entirely. Eliminating homosexuality would not, on any level, eliminate STDs or their spread. If you are so worried about contracting AIDS from homosexuals in particular, then simply don't have sex with them and don't ever do it in the future. Problem solved (although you will still catch it from any heterosexual that has it). If you're not having promiscuous sex, then you don't really have nearly as much to worry about as far as STDs are concerned. Otherwise, what other people do is really none of your business and you don't really have any right to tell everyone else what they can or cannot do in their own personal lives.

================================

You have gone off on a tangent. My aids example was to make a point, and I was specific that I wouldn't shoot Gays because of it. That said, my genuine sympathy is with the badgers.

The rest of your post is just Liberal gobbledygook to be honest. I am a great believer in eugenics. With eugenics we could eliminate the vast majority of crime, the stinking underclass and men that travel up the chocolate escalator. I am sure that even you agree with that ?
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 6:17:41 AM
At 11/16/2014 4:56:36 AM, paininthenuts wrote:
At 11/16/2014 4:46:02 AM, Otokage wrote:

=====================

===================

Of course it's natural. Man is a pack animal, and by nature dislikes anything different. The same can be said for racism.

Your flawed reasoning is not enough to label something as natural. As I said, empirism confirms there's no prevalent racism or homophobia in any species apart from Homo sapiens, therefore homophobia and racism can not be labeled as natural. Homosexuality, however, is prevalent in thousands of animal species, ergo it is natural.

I believe if we sore homophobia as an illness and attempted to treat it, the less tolerant of us would be more understanding of their behavior. Many of my friends dislike gay people with vengeance, however if they knew these people were trying to get help, they would be far more understanding. Being gay is just another form of mental illness, it needs understanding and treatment. By allowing them to get up to their antics unchallenged is as bad as turning your back on them (at which point I would say, that is something I would advise you never do)

As I said, homophobia is a mental disorder. As a general rule, a disordered mind is not capable of distinguishing what is a mental illness and what is not, therefore is not up to homophobes to decide if homosexuality is a disease or not, because they have a mental disease themselves that render them incapable of such task.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 7:24:52 AM
At 11/16/2014 5:08:34 AM, paininthenuts wrote:
At 11/16/2014 4:56:43 AM, neptunend wrote:

================================

You have gone off on a tangent. My aids example was to make a point, and I was specific that I wouldn't shoot Gays because of it. That said, my genuine sympathy is with the badgers.

The rest of your post is just Liberal gobbledygook to be honest. I am a great believer in eugenics. With eugenics we could eliminate the vast majority of crime, the stinking underclass and men that travel up the chocolate escalator. I am sure that even you agree with that ?

Ah! !Now your true colors come shining thru.!!

Since you think gay sex is "Yuck", quit obsessing about it!!! It is absolutely NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! !!! Homophobes like you spend more time fantisizing about gay sex than any gay person I have ever known '!!!! Why the obsession! ??

According to health experts ( the AMA ) and mental health experts (both APAs ) homosexuality is neither a mental illness nor pathalogical. Who should I believe, them or someone clearly uneducated in the subject? However meglomania and compulsive obsession ARE treatable mental disorders.

You feel insulted? In the mental health field that is described as a cognitive distortion known as victim stance. How about the supposedly "perverted. ...
poor, poor people.. ...mentally I'll.. ..yucky " people you take pride in villifying, insulting, and spewing your hatred at?

I do pity you through. You must certainty live a pathetic life to spend some much effort in hatred and ignorance.