Jump to topic:

Never f*cking moving to China

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 4:34:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
(sankakucomplex is not a work-safe site)
http://www.sankakucomplex.com...

And apparently, stuff like this happens in America too! So in chinese take-outs, when you buy boxes of meat, they sell it by the pound. And so to increase the weight/volume, they.... don't cook it well! Again, it's the water content.

China. Sigh.

Thankfully, I don't have national fervor of any type.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 5:23:20 PM
Hahahaha. Good going China. Let's give everybody diseases, kill some of those people off who are over-crowding the country... *rolls eyes*
vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 5:33:00 AM
And in the west we call Chips and chocolate 'junk' food lol.

Thing is, why sewage water? I can see that he making more money by making it heavier, but why not clean water? What is the fecking point?
wolfgangxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 11:14:07 AM
At 5/8/2010 5:33:00 AM, vivalayeo wrote:
Thing is, why sewage water? I can see that he making more money by making it heavier, but why not clean water? What is the fecking point?

ah but you see, clean water is not free in china while sewage water is.....

Its good to see some entrepreneurial spirit; America would be proud. *wipes away happy tears*
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.