Jump to topic:

Why does my sister hate me .....?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:17:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
She hates me and wants to destroy my life.
When I wanted to become a Musician she tried to destroy my vocal chords but now when I want to become a write she is putting something in my food to make me insomniac or feel dizzy.

Why does she hate me so much ?
I have forgiven her for everything that she ever did to me so why she is trying to destroy my life. I pray for her every night before going to sleep but NO my sister hates me for no reason. I did nothing wrong to her so why is she so jealous of me.

If I don't get angry then it is my choice because I am not going to change for my sister. I am only going to change for my future wife and she only. Who does my sister think she is ? She is my nobody.

Sometimes at night I wonder how unlucky I am to have a sister like her. I wish God would have killed me in the womb of my mother instead of giving me a sister like her. I may be the unluckiest brother in the world, no the Universe.

What should I do about this ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:13:06 AM
At 5/5/2010 2:17:16 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
When I wanted to become a Musician she tried to destroy my vocal chords but now when I want to become a write she is putting something in my food to make me insomniac or feel dizzy.

First of all, NOT ENOUGH INFOMASHOWN. Does not explain your past relationship with your sister in any way whatsoever except what she has done to you. What have you done to her?
I have forgiven her for everything that she ever did to me so why she is trying to destroy my life. I pray for her every night
Second thing: PRAYING IS FOR NOOBS WHO THINK DOING NOTHING MEANS DOING SOMETHING. I'm not a believer, but even when I was your average doesn't go to church or do anything really but still claims they're a christian believer, I believed that God helped those who helped themselves. You? If you are, you're certainly not writing about it.

Except that you've forgiven her (meaningless if you didn't tell her yourself or didn't actually change your behavior)

and you pray for her, which is worth nothing except maybe if she sees and hears you praying for her, in which case she's most likely going to want to screw you even more, seeing how you're asking God to pretty much "fix" her instead of, oh I don't know, doing something yourself because more likely than not, it's something about you that she doesn't f*cking like.
before going to sleep but NO my sister hates me for no reason. I did nothing wrong to her so why is she so jealous of me.
Not everyone thinks the same way.

If I don't get angry then it is my choice because I am not going to change for my sister.
Then she'll continue screwing you over.
I am only going to change for my future wife and she only. Who does my sister think she is ? She is my nobody.
Then she'll continue screwing you over.

Sometimes at night I wonder how unlucky I am to have a sister like her. I wish God would have killed me in the womb of my mother instead of giving me a sister like her. I may be the unluckiest brother in the world, no the Universe.

Well, nothing really. You talk about your sister as if she is trying to f*ck with everything you do just because she's a sadist. Which is perfectly possible, I'm not ruling that out. Again, not enough information. But generally when people are as determined as you portray her, it's because she's got some deep personal grudge against you. And generally, a solution would be to at least appear like you want reconciliation, and that doesn't exactly require a friendly relationship afterward. If you don't want to even pretend, though, I don't think you have a solution to the problem.

Unless I missed what your problem was. Because on a different reading of your post, your sister is "nothing", and therefore, cannot be a cause of any problems.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:21:19 AM

I have forgiven her for everything that she ever did to me so why she is trying to destroy my life. I pray for her every night before going to sleep but NO my sister hates me for no reason. I did nothing wrong to her so why is she so jealous of me.

If I don't get angry then it is my choice because I am not going to change for my sister. I am only going to change for my future wife and she only. Who does my sister think she is ? She is my nobody.

WAT!?!?!?

GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE BEFORE SHE BUYS A WEAPON.
kfc
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:16:06 PM
I really think that you need to see a doctor.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:29:26 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:16:06 PM, Kleptin wrote:

yep.

First your school... then your sister...

who's next???

DDO?!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:39:38 PM
At 5/5/2010 7:21:19 AM, Koopin wrote:

WAT!?!?!?

GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE BEFORE SHE BUYS A WEAPON.

Ha-ha! - I wish I'd written that!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:53:26 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:29:26 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

yep.

First your school... then your sister...

who's next???

DDO?!

My thoughts exactly. Seek help.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 8:00:26 PM

I don't need to see a doctor because I am not trying to kill my siblings by putting insomniac pills into their food. She is the one who needs to go to the doctor.

You people do not understand- A wicked person like my sister should be in Mental Hospital because she has tried to kill me for no reason. Its an attempt to murder. She is a psycho woman worthy of the tag "Most evil sister in the world." I would consider my sister more evil than even Satan.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 8:02:25 PM
At 5/5/2010 8:00:26 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

I don't need to see a doctor because I am not trying to kill my siblings by putting insomniac pills into their food. She is the one who needs to go to the doctor.

You people do not understand- A wicked person like my sister should be in Mental Hospital because she has tried to kill me for no reason. Its an attempt to murder. She is a psycho woman worthy of the tag "Most evil sister in the world." I would consider my sister more evil than even Satan.

First the school, now your sister. I see a pattern emerging ...
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 8:08:03 PM
http://www.brandonmdennis.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 8:24:28 AM

How did you know she was putting pills into your food? Did you see her? Did you see the pill?

Was it ground up, or whole? How did you know it was a sleeping pill?
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 9:09:41 PM
At 5/6/2010 8:24:28 AM, Kleptin wrote:

How did you know she was putting pills into your food? Did you see her? Did you see the pill?

Was it ground up, or whole? How did you know it was a sleeping pill?

I know it because Insomnia is a long process. A person does not become Insomniac in 1 night. It takes 8-10 years for Insomnia to develop into a serious disorder.

10 years v. 3 nights- Well, it does not make any sense. So, I come to a conclusion that she was behind it.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 10:12:31 AM
At 5/6/2010 9:09:41 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I know it because Insomnia is a long process. A person does not become Insomniac in 1 night. It takes 8-10 years for Insomnia to develop into a serious disorder.

10 years v. 3 nights- Well, it does not make any sense. So, I come to a conclusion that she was behind it.

What you know is incorrect. First, let us start out with proper terminology:

Insomnia: A condition where the patient has difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep. Insomnia is usually diagnosed in a manner of weeks, not years, and can be diagnosed in a matter of DAYS in certain situations.

Sleeping Pill: A medication with sedative effects, used to initiate or maintain sleep.
Sleeping Pills are treatments for Insomnia. Side effects of sleeping pills are sedation, somnolence, and DIZZINESS.

Which is it? Are you UNABLE to sleep, or are you sleeping too much?

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:18:45 PM
At 5/6/2010 8:16:58 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Rezz is awsome.

+SAC8, quit spamming.

+ Zesty, I'm not spamming. Why does my sister hate me? (Gives no logical backing) Why does God hate homosexuals? (Gives no logical backing)

Way to go, Mr. Lutheran :)
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 5:32:00 PM
At 5/7/2010 12:48:59 PM, feverish wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Talk to a doctor. Seriously.

Yeah, I already made that recommendation in the thread where he thought school officials were plotting against him.

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:16:35 AM
At 5/7/2010 5:32:00 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/7/2010 12:48:59 PM, feverish wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, I already made that recommendation in the thread where he thought school officials were plotting against him.

I went to the doctor and all she gave me was a Vitamin b3 tablets and I laugh at how ignorant she really is. What does Vitamin have to do with Insomnia ?

That's real funny I know.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 8:39:04 AM

At 5/8/2010 6:16:35 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I went to the doctor and all she gave me was a Vitamin b3 tablets and I laugh at how ignorant she really is. What does Vitamin have to do with Insomnia ?

They mean go tell a doctor about how you think your sister's slipping you pills and how your school is against you.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:16:26 PM
At 5/8/2010 8:39:04 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

They mean go tell a doctor about how you think your sister's slipping you pills and how your school is against you.

Go tell the doctor that

1. Your sister is poisoning you
2. The school is out to get you
3. Then, give her the following message: ARIPIPRAZOLE 15MG 1T;PO;QD

belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 10:21:08 PM
At 5/8/2010 6:16:26 PM, Kleptin wrote:

Go tell the doctor that

dude, isn't that to treat mania?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 9:06:06 AM
At 5/8/2010 10:21:08 PM, belle wrote:
dude, isn't that to treat mania?

It's an atypical anti-psychotic used for a variety of things. Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Mania, Psychotic Paranoia, Schizophrenia, etc.

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 9:39:09 AM
At 5/8/2010 6:16:26 PM, Kleptin wrote:

Go tell the doctor that

What is the action you are trying to induce? I don't talk drugspeak...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 9:52:12 AM
At 5/9/2010 9:39:09 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
What is the action you are trying to induce? I don't talk drugspeak...

Ask the internet. Or call a doctor/pharmacist. Or pay $30,000 a year for 6 years XD

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:44:41 PM
It is ok I have cursed the person who is taking the sleep away from me.
His/her children will not live more than 30 years of Age.

Amen
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:46:18 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:44:41 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Amen

Awkward turtle...

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:51:59 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:44:41 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Amen

no, it's not.

that's uncool... what did that person's kids do to you?

You're a jerk.

Metaphysics: