Jump to topic:

WICKED WHITE DEVIL murders Black Angel!

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:55:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Darren Wilson was not convicted for brutally murdering an innocent black kid! We all know that Brown was a sweet young man who would never commit any criminal acts; the Pro-White legal system fabricated evidence to defend one of their own from facing the penalty for premeditated murder! Why did he get away with it, you may ask? Well, because he was white, and his victim was black! If Michael Brown were white and Darren Wilson were black, he wouldn't have gotten away with this heinous crime!
BLACK JUSTICE! BLACK JUSTICE! BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO! Let's loot every building in sight and injure/kill people, mostly blacks, to show those white boy cocoa faces how much we hate them!

#Killallwhites
#Fergusonfest2014
#StandwithBrownbydestroyingprivateproperty
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:18:01 PM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:19:17 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:18:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
This thread is bad and you should feel bad

Noted.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:39:38 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:29:54 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
You're an excellent troll and it's very funny.

Fixed

The DDO Blog:

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 2:31:33 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:39:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Fixed

Nice Cat.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 2:32:47 PM
At 11/25/2014 2:31:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Fixed

Nice Cat.

You said that yesterday.

The DDO Blog:

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 2:51:56 PM
You're an awful troll and it's not funny.

Fixed

Fixed.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:12:07 PM
At 11/25/2014 2:51:56 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Your trolling is morally questionable and it's not tasteful.

Fixed

Fixed.

Fixed.
StarHope18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:47:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's really hideous act. Some people try to join in the murderer group when someone of theirs get murdered. That's something hideous. Revenge is no good.

Rather give them a good proof saying "We are good people!" by "Being a GOOD PEOPLE." Now that's beautiful. Love is Good.

So don't go the wrong way, go to the right way.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:56:59 PM
At 11/25/2014 12:55:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Darren Wilson was not convicted for brutally murdering an innocent black kid! We all know that Brown was a sweet young man who would never commit any criminal acts; the Pro-White legal system fabricated evidence to defend one of their own from facing the penalty for premeditated murder! Why did he get away with it, you may ask? Well, because he was white, and his victim was black! If Michael Brown were white and Darren Wilson were black, he wouldn't have gotten away with this heinous crime!
BLACK JUSTICE! BLACK JUSTICE! BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO! Let's loot every building in sight and injure/kill people, mostly blacks, to show those white boy cocoa faces how much we hate them!

#Killallwhites
#Fergusonfest2014

So are you a christian or what?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:58:05 PM
At 12/14/2014 4:56:59 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

#Killallwhites
#Fergusonfest2014

I was trolling, dude.

The DDO Blog:

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:04:29 PM
At 12/14/2014 4:58:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

#Killallwhites
#Fergusonfest2014

I was trolling, dude.

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

pic is relevant. https://www.google.com...
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:07:09 PM
You know, a black cop did do that -- shoot and kill an uncooperative white kid. And, there were several protests by white people, to which the cops did not respond, and accordingly, things did not spin out of control.

http://www.washingtontimes.com...

So, here's my thing -- if this weren't a race issue, and instead taken face value without regard for race, we have cops going around shooting unarmed people to death.

Are you really okay with that? Is that seriously an acceptable thing to you?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:17:21 PM
At 12/14/2014 5:04:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/14/2014 4:58:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

#Killallwhites
#Fergusonfest2014

I was trolling, dude.

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

pic is relevant. https://www.google.com...

I suppose this was kind of malicious.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:20:36 PM
At 12/14/2014 5:07:59 PM, Such wrote:
Fourteen children have been murdered by cops since the Wilson travesty:

http://www.thedailybeast.com...

Fourteen.

I am not condoning these other cases of cops shooting blacks. But in Ferguson it wasn't such a one-sided massacre by cop.

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:23:48 PM
At 12/14/2014 5:20:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/14/2014 5:07:59 PM, Such wrote:
Fourteen children have been murdered by cops since the Wilson travesty:

http://www.thedailybeast.com...

Fourteen.

I am not condoning these other cases of cops shooting blacks. But in Ferguson it wasn't such a one-sided massacre by cop.

Yes. It was. The man was unarmed. Cops should not be shooting anyone, unless that person is a direct threat to someone's life. We have a legal system and due process. Wilson didn't even so much as attempt to arrest the kid. They simply had an altercation and Wilson killed him. It was unprofessional, unfounded, and unnecessary. It wasn't a race thing -- it was a case of a cop who doesn't know how to do his job.

Stop protecting him. He killed a kid. He is wrong.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:32:35 PM
Like seriously, what are these Wilson sympathizers thinking?! If he doesn't know how to deal with an unruly or uncooperative, unarmed teenager without killing him, then he shouldn't be a freaking cop.

If an unarmed teenager made him afraid for his life, then he shouldn't be a freaking cop.

If he was issued a night stick, a taser, and pepper spray, and he pulled his gun on an unarmed teenager, then he shouldn't be a cop.

If his holster has a strap that prevents people from snatching his gun and some unarmed teenager was still able to pull the gun from his holster (which is only alleged and not proven) while he sat in his vehicle, then he clearly didn't have his gun clipped into his holster like he should have while sitting in his vehicle, and he was wrong, leading him to end up in a situation where he killed an unarmed teenager, which is only one of fifteen such cases in the last couple of months.

He shouldn't be a cop, he's wrong, and he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:12:56 PM
At 12/14/2014 5:32:35 PM, Such wrote:
Like seriously, what are these Wilson sympathizers thinking?! If he doesn't know how to deal with an unruly or uncooperative, unarmed teenager without killing him, then he shouldn't be a freaking cop.

If an unarmed teenager made him afraid for his life, then he shouldn't be a freaking cop.

If he was issued a night stick, a taser, and pepper spray, and he pulled his gun on an unarmed teenager, then he shouldn't be a cop.

If his holster has a strap that prevents people from snatching his gun and some unarmed teenager was still able to pull the gun from his holster (which is only alleged and not proven) while he sat in his vehicle, then he clearly didn't have his gun clipped into his holster like he should have while sitting in his vehicle, and he was wrong, leading him to end up in a situation where he killed an unarmed teenager, which is only one of fifteen such cases in the last couple of months.

He shouldn't be a cop, he's wrong, and he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

http://www.businessinsider.in...
No sympathy whatsoever? His account of the shooting suggests that:
1. Brown was bracing to keep on running even if shot. Or at least, that's how it looked to Wilson.
2. Brown was considerably stronger than Wilson.
3. The use of mace was not really an option.
4. He waited before shooting Brown, repeatedly warning him to stop. He didn't fire until Brown was close, and firing was a split second decision.
5. He said that the looked down and "all I see was his head and that's what I shot."
6. It was a heated situation and Wilson probably was not thinking completely straight. If he waited a few more seconds to open fire he would likely die. If Brown was shot in the leg or tasered and he kept on running and overpowered Wilson, then Wilson would probably die. That'd be enough incentive for me to riddle him with bullets.

Again, no sympathy whatsoever?

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:39:04 PM
At 12/14/2014 6:12:56 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. Brown was bracing to keep on running even if shot. Or at least, that's how it looked to Wilson.
4. He waited before shooting Brown, repeatedly warning him to stop. He didn't fire until Brown was close, and firing was a split second decision.
5. He said that the looked down and "all I see was his head and that's what I shot."
6. It was a heated situation and Wilson probably was not thinking completely straight. If he waited a few more seconds to open fire he would likely die. If Brown was shot in the leg or tasered and he kept on running and overpowered Wilson, then Wilson would probably die. That'd be enough incentive for me to riddle him with bullets.

No sympathy whatsoever. The kid was clearly not immortal. If we was bracing to keep running even if shot, then he wouldn't have fallen over and died once Wilson shot him. If the kid was considerably stronger than Wilson, then Wilson needs to take his asss to a gym, not take his gun out and shoot people.

If he was so afraid, why didn't he call for backup? Why did he even get out of his car?

These notions are preposterous. A heavy armed and supposedly trained cop shouldn't be so afraid of an unarmed teenager, period. I can understand if he wasn't thinking clearly as some random guy getting attacked, but not as a trained cop in a volatile situation that he created.

Nonsense.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:44:27 PM
At 12/14/2014 6:39:04 PM, Such wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:12:56 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

No sympathy whatsoever. The kid was clearly not immortal. If we was bracing to keep running even if shot, then he wouldn't have fallen over and died once Wilson shot him. If the kid was considerably stronger than Wilson, then Wilson needs to take his asss to a gym, not take his gun out and shoot people.

Right. When someone gets attacked, blame them for being so weak instead of blaming the attacker. Common sense bro. :)

If he was so afraid, why didn't he call for backup? Why did he even get out of his car?

He was chasing Brown down. Presumably, he thought that by doing so on foot Brown would be less likely to escape. He probably did call for backup, but either way it probably wouldn't have arrived by the time the incident happened.

These notions are preposterous. A heavy armed and supposedly trained cop shouldn't be so afraid of an unarmed teenager, period. I can understand if he wasn't thinking clearly as some random guy getting attacked, but not as a trained cop in a volatile situation that he created.

I think that you hold cops to too high a standard.

Nonsense.

Oh?

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:05:31 PM
At 12/14/2014 6:44:27 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Right. When someone gets attacked, blame them for being so weak instead of blaming the attacker. Common sense bro. :)

Someone that's meant to serve and protect the public? Yes, that is weak. I don't want someone who is afraid of the same people I went to high school with to be supposedly protecting me.

He was chasing Brown down. Presumably, he thought that by doing so on foot Brown would be less likely to escape. He probably did call for backup, but either way it probably wouldn't have arrived by the time the incident happened.

He was so afraid of Brown that he was chasing him down? Makes sense.

I think you don't hold them at a high enough standard. They're trained officers of the law, armed and too often considered above the law.

Nonsense.

Oh?

Yes.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:58:10 PM
At 12/14/2014 9:05:31 PM, Such wrote:

Someone that's meant to serve and protect the public? Yes, that is weak. I don't want someone who is afraid of the same people I went to high school with to be supposedly protecting me.

Instead of saying that Wilson was weak, how about we say that Wilson was strong? Does that change your perspective a bit?
It's unreasonable to expect all cops to be as strong as a bodybuilder. Probably over 60% of them would not live up to this standard.
Anyway, even if Wilson was weak, should he have let himself be killed because he failed to keep up his strength?

He was less afraid when Brown was running away, but he grew scared whenever Brown charged him head on.

I think you don't hold them at a high enough standard. They're trained officers of the law, armed and too often considered above the law.

They're freaking cops, for crying out loud. They are trained, yes. But they are far from perfect. Perhaps Wilson could've handled Brown in another way, but if so he made a mistake, one that many cops would've made in his situation. Not to mention it was the first time that Wilson had been in a situation like that one, judging by the fact that the incident was the first time he discharged his weapon in the line of duty. By cop standards he was likely inexperienced in handling confrontations like that one.
Does he deserve to lose his job? Possibly so. Does he deserve to go to jail? Heck no.

Nonsense.

Oh?

Yes.

Whatever you say.

The DDO Blog:

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:30:26 AM
At 12/14/2014 9:58:10 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/14/2014 9:05:31 PM, Such wrote:

Instead of saying that Wilson was weak, how about we say that Wilson was strong? Does that change your perspective a bit?
It's unreasonable to expect all cops to be as strong as a bodybuilder. Probably over 60% of them would not live up to this standard.
Anyway, even if Wilson was weak, should he have let himself be killed because he failed to keep up his strength?

Brown was not a bodybuilder. You're making it seem as though this teenager was the hulk. He clearly wasn't of such epic proportions. He left no marks on Wilson. He broke no bones, he damaged no surrounding property. There is no physical evidence that Jones even laid a hand on Wilson. All we know for certain is that Wilson gunned him down.

But, no, he shouldn't have let himself get killed. What he should have done, was pick another career at which he would not fail.

He was less afraid when Brown was running away, but he grew scared whenever Brown charged him head on.

Sounds pretty pathetic, but more importantly, it's specious. Brown wasn't swinging a flail or yelling at the top of his lungs. Even if he was charging directly at him, Wilson should have had a plan that didn't involve gunning the teenager down.

Haven't you ever been to high school? Fights are inevitable. I'm not a very large person, so I've fought people larger than me. It never occurred to me to shoot or kill them.

Haven't you ever played football? Often, you're being tackled by some enormous people. I never played it officially, so I never had gear when I played it, but I still have played tackle football, and I survived.

However, about 99% of everyone I've ever heard of that's been shot in the head, died. There's a disconnect in your logic here. You honestly think that Jones had the capacity to be at all as intimidating as a gun? You believe that cops should, under any circumstances, have the option to gun down an unarmed suspect? You think that Wilson shouldn't have called for backup if he thought that Jones was at all intimidating? Do you not believe in due process?

They're freaking cops, for crying out loud. They are trained, yes. But they are far from perfect. Perhaps Wilson could've handled Brown in another way, but if so he made a mistake, one that many cops would've made in his situation. Not to mention it was the first time that Wilson had been in a situation like that one, judging by the fact that the incident was the first time he discharged his weapon in the line of duty. By cop standards he was likely inexperienced in handling confrontations like that one.
Does he deserve to lose his job? Possibly so. Does he deserve to go to jail? Heck no.

I don't remember saying that he should go to jail, but take a moment to think about the fact that a driver who hits someone by mistake will be charged with vehicular manslaughter. Was that person licensed? Yes, but if so, he or she made a mistake, one that many drivers would have made int hat situation. Not to mention that this driver has never encountered someone crossing this road while he or she was driving on it, so it was the first time that person has ever been in a situation like that. By driving standards, the person was inexperienced in handling encounters like that one.

But, that driver would still be charged with vehicular manslaughter.