Jump to topic:

Need Sum Explanationz

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 1:18:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is America: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

So why do people believe in the government again? Do they just not have exposure to these things, or believe that these are accidents, or what?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 9:47:16 AM
At 5/7/2010 1:18:23 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
This is America: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.
Those words were written to celebrate the fact that a certain government still had sovereignty here despite the efforts of another government to take it. Rofl.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:11:18 AM
Adding to that tally- America is also home to Amy Grant, Billy Graham, Randy Travis, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Myers & Malin Akerman.

God Bless the USA
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell