Jump to topic:

What do you think of ......?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 5:50:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What do you think of people who hate you for who you are ?

Like you are only attracted one race of women- European women and people try to force you to love the Asian women. I have met a lot of people in real life and online who have opposed this freedom. I mean like I don't hate other race of women but they do not understand.

I mean like a person has a right to choose woman from any race as his wife. You cannot change his genes and force him to like the race of woman other than his preference.

God made me like this and why do they hate me for who I am ?
God made me attracted to only 1 race of woman but why do they want to change what God has made ?
God made me the way I am why do they have a problem with that ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 6:00:51 PM
You're doing quite of woe-is-me threads as of late. In any case...

At 5/31/2010 5:50:46 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What do you think of people who hate you for who you are ?

Those people are wrong. Don't listen. The heart is free. Follow its desires, and all the other clichés.

Like you are only attracted one race of women- European women and people try to force you to love the Asian women. I have met a lot of people in real life and online who have opposed this freedom. I mean like I don't hate other race of women but they do not understand.

That is perfectly OK. In a free society, you can love whomever you want to love.

I mean like a person has a right to choose woman from any race as his wife. You cannot change his genes and force him to like the race of woman other than his preference.

Well, and I'm not a scientist or knowledgeable by any means, but I doubt genes play much of a role here. Racial preference probably has more to do with upbringing and attitude. Either way, though, just love whomever you want to love. No one else's opinion matters on this issue. Whatever makes you happy.

God made me like this and why do they hate me for who I am ?

They hate you because they want to feel superior. Like I said, ignore them.

Interestingly enough, why are you against civil unions and have no opinion on gay marriage?
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:43:39 PM
At 5/31/2010 6:00:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

Interestingly enough, why are you against civil unions and have no opinion on gay marriage?

ha, win
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:45:14 PM
At 5/31/2010 10:43:39 PM, belle wrote:
At 5/31/2010 6:00:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

ha, win

seconded, hypocrisy ftw
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:58:05 PM
I'll ask this again because the question still fits. Does anyone take this guy seriously?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:01:27 PM
At 5/31/2010 10:58:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
I'll ask this again because the question still fits. Does anyone take this guy seriously?

Sure, I'll always hear what he has to say.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 5:24:16 AM
Lovely jubbly troll spam!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 5:51:55 AM
At 5/31/2010 10:58:05 PM, Korashk wrote:

No
Andrew27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2010 1:45:11 PM
Depends on why you are attracted to them,if it's because you think they are easy to controll and will do what you want (which is often the case in people mrrying thaibrides for instance or bringing brides over form pakistan) then yes there is a problem