Jump to topic:

They are not my parents....?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 7:09:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I just don't get it how people around me think they are my parents.

They are always try to hook me up with women from this country. I have said them so many times that I am not attracted to them but THEY JUST DON'T GET IT.

I will only marry my online girlfriend and she only. I will not marry the woman whom they chose for me. I am not a baby.

Sometimes I feel like a robot. Like they are saying "Do this or do that or No you are always wrong."

I am going to marry and I know who is good for me but they are not going to marry so why are they eager to find a woman for me. They are trying to force me to get in relationship with women I don't find any attraction to. AS IF THEY ARE MY PARENTS. Don't they get it that I HAVE ALREADY FOUND HER.

MY PARENTS ARE OK WITH ME THAT I HAVE AN ONLINE GIRLFRIEND SO WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I think they should mind their own business instead of finding a bride of their choice.
What should I do to make them realise that I can make my own decisions ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 7:23:22 AM
If they can't decide what you do, why are you getting all riled up about it. There's nothing you need to do if they don't have any power [whoever THEY are].

And why should they be able to do anything IF they were your parents?

Also, have you ever met your girlfriend face-to-face?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:27:52 PM
Generally, online marriages tend to fail. That said, don't go for an arranged marriage. Go to college. Smoke weed. Pop E. Growa beard. Have lots of sex. Get a Che Guevara shirt. Go bungee jumping. Get in a bar fight. Then you can marry.

Rites and passages of manhood my friend.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.