Jump to topic:

Suicide of Pedro Phillips

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 2:51:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Pedro Phillips, a 17 year old male who liked to go by "Ped", committed suicide today.
He left behind the following letter:

"Hello, my name is Ped O. Phillips. I am a deeply troubled teen. Why, you may ask? Well, because of my parents.
"Allow for me to provide a background:
"When I was 15 years old I discovered my sexual orientation. I realized that I was sexually attracted to young children. At the age of 16, my parents caught some of the images of naked little boys and girls on my computer. When they confronted me, I admitted to them what my sexual orientation was. Being the wacky Right-Wing religious nuts that they were, they sent me to see a Christian counselor, and I was forced to undergo "conversion therapy". It was a violation of my rights, and it didn't change my sexual orientation.
"Well, instead of accepting my sexual orientation they continued to try to change who I am. Now everyone at my church's Youth Group thinks I'm a freak.
"Will I never be accepted? Will I never be allowed to have sex with little children? Society looks down upon me because I have not confirmed to the standards of the wacky Christian Right which seeks to suppress and oppress sexual minorities. I mean, it's not like I can just move out whenever I become an adult in one year.
"So, I'm going to kill myself. Hopefully my death will reveal to the world the plight of people like me at the hands of religious people. Blame my death on Christians and respond by bashing the Christian community. Perhaps you could start an anti-religious riot or two. My death is not my own fault. Rather, it is the fault of all religious people. Thank you."
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Fido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 12:16:04 AM
At 1/4/2015 2:51:15 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Pedro Phillips, a 17 year old male who liked to go by "Ped", committed suicide today.

"Hello, my name is Ped O. Phillips. I am a deeply troubled teen. Why, you may ask? Well, because of my parents.
"When I was 15 years old I discovered my sexual orientation. I realized that I was sexually attracted to young children. At the age of 16, my parents caught some of the images of naked little boys and girls on my computer. When they confronted me.

I would ask the perv: Why did your parents confront you. Why didn't they call the law. Some things people do are unusual, and some for good reason are illegal. I get when people tell me to do good by them while they take a powder and a hood ornament up the wazzoo at 70 mph. Stick around and do your own work. The world is full of mom's and dads who don't get their kids. Take it out on all of them. Make them all pay with a guilt trip that won't last till the next potty break. I double dogs dares you to, and until you do, be aware that the world is for the strong, and not just the wannabee strong. It takes nothing to get a kid to do what you want, and it is easier to break their spirits than leave them home safe and sound. And lest I forget; grow up.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 12:27:02 AM
At 1/4/2015 11:45:49 PM, Paradox420 wrote:
You're embarrassing yourself.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 12:35:15 AM
At 1/5/2015 12:27:02 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/4/2015 11:45:49 PM, Paradox420 wrote:
You're embarrassing yourself.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
brandon88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 12:39:13 PM
Why would you go thru the trouble of posting something so stupid? Outside of the fact that this is an obvious troll -- it it were true he did the world a favor. No place for him in it, and he deserved to die. bye now.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 7:24:51 PM
At 1/4/2015 2:51:15 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

"When I was 15 years old I discovered my sexual orientation. I realized that I was sexually attracted to young children. At the age of 16, my parents caught some of the images of naked little boys and girls on my computer. When they confronted me, I admitted to them what my sexual orientation was. Being the wacky Right-Wing religious nuts that they were, they sent me to see a Christian counselor, and I was forced to undergo "conversion therapy". It was a violation of my rights, and it didn't change my sexual orientation.
"Well, instead of accepting my sexual orientation they continued to try to change who I am. Now everyone at my church's Youth Group thinks I'm a freak.
"Will I never be accepted? Will I never be allowed to have sex with little children? Society looks down upon me because I have not confirmed to the standards of the wacky Christian Right which seeks to suppress and oppress sexual minorities. I mean, it's not like I can just move out whenever I become an adult in one year.
"So, I'm going to kill myself. Hopefully my death will reveal to the world the plight of people like me at the hands of religious people. Blame my death on Christians and respond by bashing the Christian community. Perhaps you could start an anti-religious riot or two. My death is not my own fault. Rather, it is the fault of all religious people. Thank you."

Child molesters should be shot. Pedro did the right thing seeing he had no intention of doing anything in life other than to molest children.