Jump to topic:

What is the angriest memory you have?

PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 4:49:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The angriest memory I had was when I went onto a road trip and my sister had been annoying me the whole time. She was calling me names, poking me, making weird noises, hitting me, and she even stabbed me. During the 3 hour road trip my parents had done nothing about it, so I obviously was building up a temper. We were 3 hours into the trip, and we decided to stop at a place that I did not like to eat at. After about 10 minutes of being in the restaurant I had enough of my sister. I said in a very calm and soft tone "shut up", and that got my parents angry at me. They were acting offended, since I said those words. They even took away my phone. I than left to use the lavatories, and started screaming at the top of my lungs. Everyone that was in the bathroom with me left FAST. I was pretty cool after that though.
annagabriela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 1:56:07 PM
the angriest memory I have was in 2011, when my mum told me that we had to move to Denmark, and I was very angry because I had a boyfriend and the thought of leave him was awful.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:08:47 PM
At 1/14/2015 4:49:52 PM, PapaNolan wrote:
The angriest memory I had was when I went onto a road trip and my sister had been annoying me the whole time. She was calling me names, poking me, making weird noises, hitting me, and she even stabbed me. During the 3 hour road trip my parents had done nothing about it, so I obviously was building up a temper. We were 3 hours into the trip, and we decided to stop at a place that I did not like to eat at. After about 10 minutes of being in the restaurant I had enough of my sister. I said in a very calm and soft tone "shut up", and that got my parents angry at me. They were acting offended, since I said those words. They even took away my phone. I than left to use the lavatories, and started screaming at the top of my lungs. Everyone that was in the bathroom with me left FAST. I was pretty cool after that though.

Are you male?
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:17:24 PM
At 1/26/2015 4:08:47 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

Are you male?

Yes
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:22:56 PM
At 1/26/2015 4:17:24 PM, PapaNolan wrote:

Are you male?

Yes

You mentioned your parents had done nothing to stop your sister from her behavioral issues, so they were aware of the behavior then?
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 2:59:26 PM
At 1/26/2015 4:22:56 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:17:24 PM, PapaNolan wrote:

Are you male?

Yes

You mentioned your parents had done nothing to stop your sister from her behavioral issues, so they were aware of the behavior then?

I kept telling them, and I am convinced my parents saw this.
Gustav_Adolf_II
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:29:15 PM
The angriest memories I have (that I can remember off the top of my head at least) are these two:

1) In 1988 (I was 8) me and my sister were playing in the front yard with our cousins. One of our cousins (She was 13 at the time) knocked me on the ground, got on top of me, and started punching me in the face (I don't remember why, perhaps there wasn't a reason). Well, my sister saw this and tried pulling her off of me, I helped too by sitting up and pushing our cousin in the stomach, our cousin was screaming the entire time for help. By the time we finally got her off of me our mother and aunt had rushed outside, seeing our cousin laying down like a limp noodle and sobbing (crocodile tears), my mother swiftly started smacking me just like my cousin had been doing not so long ago. My sister kept yelling that our cousin started it and we were just getting her off of me, but our mother would have none of it. To this day me and my sister refuse to talk to our cousin (this wasn't the only thing she did, she was just a terrible person in general).

2) In 2013 I was driving my angel of a niece (no joke, she is the most well-behaved little kid I've ever known) to her friend's birthday party when someone rear-ended me. We both pulled over and I was about to get out when I noticed the other driver (an angry-looking middle-aged woman) get out and rush towards my window. I unrolled my window and was about to ask her what the big problem was when she started yelling at me in a really loud voice "What the hell you ugly (insert curse word) you just stopped in the middle of a (insert curse word) green light [the light was red and I had been stopped for a couple minutes] how was I supposed to stop when you were such a idiot to stop in front of a (insert curse word) green light?!?!?!!!" As I started to explain in a stern voice that I had actually been stopped for a while and she just ran into me at a red light when she noticed my niece sitting in the back seat with a nervous look on her face. "OH. MY. GOD. You (insert curse word) pedophile! You were in the (insert curse word) middle of abducting a little girl to (insert curse word) RAPE her! You sicko! Just wait 'till the (insert curse word) police get here and your (insert curse word) will be the one getting (insert curse word) molested in jail (insert curse word)!!!" At this point she whipped out her cell phone and meandered back to her car (at this point I had smelled the alcohol on her breath), presumably calling 911. I took this opportunity to take pictures of my car and her car (specifically her license plate code), then she took off in her car hitting my car again and nearly hitting me! I went to check if my niece was okay and took photos of the new damage. I was sitting in the car trying to contact my insurance company when a police car pulled up behind my car. The officer went up to my car and told me that a woman had called about someone abducting a child on this road and to step out of the car. I told the officer that the little girl in the back of the car was my niece and that he could verify that, regardless I was asked to step out of the car, put in handcuffs, and sat in the back of the police car while the officer asked my niece about me. It took 3 hours just to prove that I was not a child abductor, after that was all cleared I asked one of the officers (2 more had shown up) about how the woman had rear ended my car and called the police about my being a child abductor. She asked for the pictures and I showed them to her, then asked me to send them to the police website which I did. To this day I have not heard back from the police. I was very frustrated after that. But one good thing did come out of that, since my car was towed and we couldn't get her to the birthday party in time thanks to that whole fiasco with the drunk woman, we got a ride from the tower to the shop which is right next to a mall where me and my niece spent a couple hours having fun.
"Quoting yourself only makes you look like an arrogant jerk" - Gustav_Adolf_II
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:51:49 PM
It's hard to say. I guess it was when I had to go to court with my ex-wife over our daughter.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:57:27 PM
At 1/31/2015 5:51:49 PM, philochristos wrote:
It's hard to say. I guess it was when I had to go to court with my ex-wife over our daughter.

That is heavy dude.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:30:18 PM
When my parents moved me from one school to another just because they had to drive 10 minutes to bring me to the first one. I was mad at them because they kept saying "oh don't worry about your friends! you will make new ones!". Really mad lol. But I don't regret it now, it made me very independent and kind of more mature, in fact I think my personality wouldn't be the same if I didn't had that experience in my life, so now I guess I can say I'm kind of happy I had it... Strange.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:45:51 PM
When my ex-wife refused to let me have my kids one weekend as per the divorce decree, because she didn't think the court ordered me to pay enough child support.

The only time in my life I actually wanted to kill someone.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:56:17 PM

Life gave me lemons, that's what made me mad:
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:30:29 PM
This one time, in 2015, some guy on the internet made a forum asking about the angriest memory I ever had.
RaceRealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 6:14:43 PM

When i realized the rest of my family (except for my mom) doesn't care about me or my mom and only help us to fulfill their cultural obligations. If their culture didnt look so heavily at strong family connections, they would probably would have stopped talking to us and left us to rot.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:07:43 PM
This one is tough. My angriest moment would have to be my seventh birthday. I went to school like any other day and the bullies knowing it was my birthday decided to be even meaner than usual. About half way through the day I decided enough was enough and fought back. A teacher seen us fighting and gave us both 10 day suspensions. When I got home my parents were pissed. My father so much that he started to beat me. Well I already had a sh!tty day so I wasn't going to put up with it and fought back. Well that was a mistake, my father got even more mad and used his belt on me. That was the day I left and didn't go back for 11 years.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:48:10 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:07:43 PM, carriead20 wrote:
This one is tough. My angriest moment would have to be my seventh birthday. I went to school like any other day and the bullies knowing it was my birthday decided to be even meaner than usual. About half way through the day I decided enough was enough and fought back. A teacher seen us fighting and gave us both 10 day suspensions. When I got home my parents were pissed. My father so much that he started to beat me. Well I already had a sh!tty day so I wasn't going to put up with it and fought back. Well that was a mistake, my father got even more mad and used his belt on me. That was the day I left and didn't go back for 11 years.

HOLY CRAP!!! That is insane. I feel really bad for your past self.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:52:16 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:48:10 PM, PapaNolan wrote:
At 2/1/2015 7:07:43 PM, carriead20 wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!! That is insane. I feel really bad for your past self.

One gets used to it after awhile.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:35:47 PM
The angriest memory I have was when I was a freshman in college, and my roommates attempted to out me by of posting certain comments on an online anonymous messaging board that I was gay. They knew I was gay because they went on my computer without my permission and went through my browsing history. One of them harassed me by email over a period of some number of weeks. They took the additional step of telling our friends that I was gay, and the like. Not a single friend believed them.

Later in the semester, I had the unique opportunity to get even. I knew of some nefarious sh!t they had done, and I gave a statement to the police indicating what they did. I might have conveniently forgotten, but but what goes around comes around. One of them was expelled from school, the other was not permitted to live on campus again. I recently ran into one of their friends, and both of them dropped out of school with shitloads of student debt.

I graduated with honors, and am in grad school.

The moral of this story is that there is no better way to let someone else know that you are better than they are (which is to say "fvck you!" to that person) than to 'be' better than they are.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:44:12 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:35:47 PM, YYW wrote:
The angriest memory I have was when I was a freshman in college, and my roommates attempted to out me by of posting certain comments on an online anonymous messaging board that I was gay. They knew I was gay because they went on my computer without my permission and went through my browsing history. One of them harassed me by email over a period of some number of weeks. They took the additional step of telling our friends that I was gay, and the like. Not a single friend believed them.

Later in the semester, I had the unique opportunity to get even. I knew of some nefarious sh!t they had done, and I gave a statement to the police indicating what they did. I might have conveniently forgotten, but but what goes around comes around. One of them was expelled from school, the other was not permitted to live on campus again. I recently ran into one of their friends, and both of them dropped out of school with shitloads of student debt.

The moral of this story is that there is no better way to let someone else know that you are better than they are (which is to say "fvck you!" to that person) than to 'be' better than they are.

The Fool: What's with all this toxic masculinity coming from you lately?
<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 3:31:08 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:44:12 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 2:35:47 PM, YYW wrote:

The Fool: What's with all this toxic masculinity coming from you lately?
<(8D)

Lol
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 3:34:00 PM
The Fool: You think you're entitled to just simply sit how you please, and walk where you please, in completely public spaces?
<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 4:31:31 PM
It was in the last hours of 2014. I went to my cousins place, and she had invited my ex. so, for 4 hours of 2014, I saw my ex. in a bikini. and just about as drunk and high as you can be without drugs. So, being my luck being bad, my ex decided to change. it took almost an hour. then, shes wearing stripper clothes. And then, about an hour later, she changed into the bikini. And thank goodness, I slept in my cousins room, after being licked and kissed by my ex, who knew I had a boyfriend. and the next day, I couldn't find my phone, and it was under my cousins stuffed animals. and my cousin and my ex both were in swimsuits. sleeping side-by-side. and then, the next day, I saw my ex in a bikini for about 4 hours before she changed, and I had to listen to the motha(insert curses here) youtube video, and the gayelo videos. and then my mom was late, so I spent even more time around my ex. I almost murdered her. and my cousin. I sent these exact words to my boyfriend- Im about to commit the first murders of the year. and then, unbeknownst to me, I was sitting on my cousins collection of period stains on her bed.