Total Posts:98|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...

Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:31:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

Ewwww.... what the hell is wrong with those women? Seriously, periods are no big deal and if they want attention why don't they learn a real skill. Just stupid. I can see where this kind of tripe would get on a man's nerves.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:35:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's...gross...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 2:33:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

This only serves to detriment any, if any, valid propositions these women may have.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:25:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
intellectuallyprimitive : This only serves to detriment any, if any, valid propositions these women may have.

The Fool: You would think so, but not among feminist circles. I just hate the fact that they have to create a false narrative, to have something to complain about.

No one shames women for having their period. It's a type of waste disposal, and as gross as any other form of bodily waste disposal. That is not shaming women, any more than anybody is for going to the washroom. It's disgusting to do it in your pants and to put on your face and to make art with it. It's a nasty!!!

It's part of this push for women to be accepted unconditionally, while men must change themselves to a feminist standard in order to be accepted. The articles are shaming men for not being attracted or indifferent, like they are pushing with overweight, underweight and/or any other woman were not attracted to. We don't see feminist shaming women to accept and/or date fat, overweight, or really short men, because to one who subscribes to Patriarchy theory men are the bad guys and are to be punished, not rewarded. This is not equality, this is misandry.

Against The Ideology

We're at the point where feminists are really scraping the bottom of the barrel, to have something to complain about, and things are going to get worse before they going to get better.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:58:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: Or rather. We"don't see feminist shaming women to accept and/or date poor short men with small penises..
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:59:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Low socio-economic bald men.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:57:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
<(XD)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:43:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: You don't see feminist shaming women To be with and accept men with hairy backs.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:57:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 1:37:15 AM, YYW wrote:
*vomits*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:09:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 7:57:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/18/2015 1:37:15 AM, YYW wrote:
*vomits*
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
DreadJoker
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 9:09:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welp, it's time to whip out my d*ck and paint with my semen like i'm mother f*cking Picasso.

"Menstruation is often seen as embarrassing or disgusting and is rarely discussed."

That's because it's gross and unhygienic . People will squirm as much when feces, semen, and urine is talked about. I think the reason for this mere waste of activism is because because vaginas/cunts and periods are made out to be negative.
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 9:42:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 8:09:12 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/19/2015 7:57:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/18/2015 1:37:15 AM, YYW wrote:
*vomits*
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Wocambs
Posts: 1,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:05:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

That's awesome.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:07:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.

I know, but that doesn't mean one needs to brazenly parade it in front of God and everyone.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:18:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 1:07:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.

I know, but that doesn't mean one needs to brazenly parade it in front of God and everyone.

I know that, what I want to know is how does parading around that you're on your cycle show "girl power"?
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:19:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I saw this on facebook and hoped that it didn't come to DDO, but I am glad that there is not some crazy outcry of support.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:20:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 1:18:54 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 1:07:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.

I know, but that doesn't mean one needs to brazenly parade it in front of God and everyone.

I know that, what I want to know is how does parading around that you're on your cycle show "girl power"?

I don't think it does, which is why I think these women shouldn't do that.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:23:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 1:18:54 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 1:07:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.

I know, but that doesn't mean one needs to brazenly parade it in front of God and everyone.

I know that, what I want to know is how does parading around that you're on your cycle show "girl power"?

It doesn't. They are just attention whores. By drawing attention to themselves they think they are exerting a power or control over the viewer, by controlling their attention. It is similar to trolling controlling people's emotions (or emotional responces). In a way, it is a form of rape.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:27:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 1:23:31 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/20/2015 1:18:54 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 1:07:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:58:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:56:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:54:39 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 12:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 1/17/2015 8:42:17 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Feminist Menstrual Blood Art

It seems feminist have found a new way to fight the evil patriarchy.. With art.. Menstrual blood art.
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Yeah that's right. Smelly rotten blood clot waste that the body excretes, because it's overdue and is becoming toxic to remain in the body"
http://www.theguardian.com...


Is this a good way to break the taboo.? Is it "really taboo", or is it just a gross"
Okay sure it's human and it's natural..
http://beautifuldecay.com...

Against The Ideologist

But so is taking a dump. That doesn't mean we should wear it as lipstick. Well, perhaps male feminist can do that to show their support.
<(8D)

Yummy..
<(86)

I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that. I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops. It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

I agree with you there but your menstrual blood as lipstick?

Emphasis on SECRET!

Okay lol! However its not a secret and hasn't been one for hundreds of years.

I know, but that doesn't mean one needs to brazenly parade it in front of God and everyone.

I know that, what I want to know is how does parading around that you're on your cycle show "girl power"?

It doesn't. They are just attention whores. By drawing attention to themselves they think they are exerting a power or control over the viewer, by controlling their attention. It is similar to trolling controlling people's emotions (or emotional responses). In a way, it is a form of rape.

My thought process was very similar to what you said. Which is why I wanted to know and I quote from my one friend IRL, "How in the bloody hell did these women come to the conclusion that, 'If we show we're on our periods we'll get equal rights for us!'?"
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:28:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Miscarriage

mishapqueen : I don't view a woman's cycle as disgusting, though it is that.

The Fool: That is not my message, nor do I believe is anybody else's. A

"Okay sure it's human and it's natural..But so is taking a dump."

We're talking about the "waste product" when one does not have a child. We eat food, it taste good, it gives us nutrients, and then we dispose of the waste.. There is a light in a dark side". We don't need to emphasize the Darkside"

mishapqueen : I use it to remind myself that I am a woman and I can do what no man can do; have a baby. It is a beautiful, sweet secret. But it is not a secret that should be shouted from the roof tops.

The Fool: Exactly.. Female supremacy is the very problem of the article, basically what they're trying to promote is that women's sh!t doesn't stink, in fact it's so good, you can wear on your lips..<(8D)

mishapqueen : It is a secret that should be treasured in every woman's heart that she is special and of value.

The Fool: It's no secret to woman, it's the heart of the male disposability problem men face every day.. Ask a war veteran.. And that's okay but were not even given credit for being so anymore.

The Feminist Agenda
The problem with feminism here, is that we have this systematic and institutionalized devaluation of anything man or masculine, and at the same time a promotion and overvaluing of everything feminine, no matter how unattractive it is.

Over time this causes society to view men and women disproportionately, where men of course are the ugly, smelly and evil sex, and women are always beautiful and could do no wrong. It's a problem.

For example Women's achievements are celebrated on days like woman's day, but the celebration of men's achievements are not only shunned but discouraged.

I'm not even saying that they're doing it intentionally, but that it is at least subconscious, or side effect of feminism and it's propaganda.

Against The Ideologist

It's hard to see, if you are thinking with in the feminist narrative, which of course is not a factual narrative, but one written by women who were quite angry at men.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:37:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I mean, obviously menstruation isn't disgusting or shameful, but this isn't really a proper way to make that point.

I think stuff like this really points out how small issues become politicized just to fit the larger feminist narrative. I doubt many people, many feminists for that matter, will disagree with the fact that this is a less than ideal way to make your point. But when *feminism* becomes a political issue, you get people worked up on smaller stuff just to fit the bigger narrative. This is a sad commentary on how the issue of feminism has disintegrated to trashy reality TV status.
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:38:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:59:12 PM, YYW wrote:
The fact that people are still having a conversation in this thread is disheartening.

lol, make sure to give YYW approval to future threads so we know which ones are okay to comment on.