Jump to topic:

How do I get this people off me...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2010 9:39:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok there are some college students & some people from the Church who stalk me on a website named Yahoo Answers.

I am grateful that I learned Spanish and French language. I only go to Yahoo Answers Spain and Yahoo Answers France because they cannot stalk me there. They are too dumb to know these languages. I have not been the English version of Yahoo Answers for 5 months. I rarely go there.

It just creeps me out that they are stalking me. I have to come to Yahoo Answers because I have some very good friends in Yahoo Answers.

I just don't get it. I don't want to be their friends at all so WHY STALK ME ?

What should I do to get these people off my back ? Please Help
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2010 11:37:18 PM
Please shut up.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 9:23:36 AM
I have asked a legitimate question but no one has taken it seriously. I posted it so that you people could help me.

If you were all stalked then you would also be creeped out.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 9:29:14 AM
At 6/28/2010 9:23:36 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I have asked a legitimate question but no one has taken it seriously. I posted it so that you people could help me.

First off, how do you even know you're being stalked? Secondly, why do you think the whole world is against you? I personally think you need to see a therapist. It may help you.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 10:53:10 AM
At 6/28/2010 9:23:36 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Maybe I did not make myself clear. Shut the f*ck up.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 12:52:01 PM
Whoa. I haven't really seen you before. How do you attract so much hate here? I've got to believe that there's more to it then just this question.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 12:56:01 PM
At 6/28/2010 12:52:01 PM, Denote wrote:
Whoa. I haven't really seen you before. How do you attract so much hate here? I've got to believe that there's more to it then just this question.

He's a troll.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 1:24:50 PM
At 6/28/2010 12:56:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

He's a troll.

And an attention whore.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 1:30:25 PM
At 6/28/2010 1:24:50 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/28/2010 12:56:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

He's a troll.

And an attention whore.

At least most whores have the decency to know when to stop.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 9:56:01 PM
The people who from Sikkim who stalk me on the Yahoo Answers are whores and sons of whore.

I speak the Truth.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 10:14:40 PM
At 6/28/2010 9:56:01 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
The people who from Sikkim who stalk me on the Yahoo Answers are whores and sons of whore.

I speak the Truth.

And no one wants to hear it. Shut up now.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.