Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Left-wing men are better lovers

brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 8:46:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I haven't got time to debate this so I thought I'd open it up to the house to discuss.

My reasoning is that because left-wing men support state-funded education, universal health care and social services provided according to need rather than the ability to pay, we are instinctively more caring and compassionate than right-wing men: who would prefer to see their fellow human beings suffer than pay tax to provide free public services.

So how does this translate into the relationship between a man and a woman? Well let's see:

Whereas a right-wing man will pay for a slap-up dinner and tickets to the theatre in order to entice a girl back to his place for sex, he will consider the cost of the evening an investment, and a soon as he has dumped his load, he will roll over and fall asleep – very possibly leaving the poor girl to lie in the wet patch.

However, a left-wing man will be naturally more considerate and place the happiness of the girl ahead of his own personal pleasure. So, after engaging in extended foreplay he will ensure that she climaxes at least twice before spending his wad. Furthermore, he will make sure he holds her tenderly afterwards and ensure she falls asleep before he does.

I'm not saying right-wing men don't love their wag's, just that left-wing men are more caring and, therefore, make better lovers.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 11:04:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol, you're confusing left-wingers with charity donors, who tend to be religious nuts. Consistent left-wingers charge taxes in bed-- which amounts to potential rape, and not the mutual-consent-fantasy kind :P. Extremely consistent ones create the de-Sade style sexual utopia in which everyone's body belongs to everyone else-- i.e., moar rape on a larger scale.

Sure, they might try to "be considerate" after they've extracted consideration through taxes, but I doubt that's all that spectacular.

(OTOH, consistently "considering dinner an investment" often requires some degree of consideration for the person as investment maintenance).

Either way, I doubt many will be flattered if they hear much about their partner's bedroom behavior being politically motivated either way. There's always a few kinky people, but kinks are kinks because they ARENT everyone's cup of tea.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 11:08:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 8:46:09 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
My reasoning is that because left-wing men support state-funded education, universal health care and social services

Real left-wingers don't.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 11:09:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, and yes, the poor (the unattractive) are of course likely to be exempt from the bedroom tax, so I suppose they'll appreciate it. Good luck.

"Rape the hot and make love to the ugly!" Now there's a rallying cry.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 11:11:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 11:08:48 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
"Baby, I may be a moderate, but I still know how to get extreme."

I prefer, "Chess players mate better".
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 11:31:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 8:46:09 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I haven't got time to debate this so I thought I'd open it up to the house to discuss.

My reasoning is that because left-wing men support state-funded education, universal health care and social services provided according to need rather than the ability to pay, we are instinctively more caring and compassionate than right-wing men: who would prefer to see their fellow human beings suffer than pay tax to provide free public services.

So how does this translate into the relationship between a man and a woman? Well let's see:

Whereas a right-wing man will pay for a slap-up dinner and tickets to the theatre in order to entice a girl back to his place for sex, he will consider the cost of the evening an investment, and a soon as he has dumped his load, he will roll over and fall asleep – very possibly leaving the poor girl to lie in the wet patch.

However, a left-wing man will be naturally more considerate and place the happiness of the girl ahead of his own personal pleasure. So, after engaging in extended foreplay he will ensure that she climaxes at least twice before spending his wad. Furthermore, he will make sure he holds her tenderly afterwards and ensure she falls asleep before he does.

I'm not saying right-wing men don't love their wag's, just that left-wing men are more caring and, therefore, make better lovers.

Actually, upon second reading, it sounds like left-wingers hand out pity fucks.

a left-wing man will be naturally more considerate and place the happiness of the girl ahead of his own personal pleasure.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 10:13:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
actually i would expect the right winger to be more industrious and inventive while the left winger would bring an air of entitlement to the whole thing... :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 10:16:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 10:13:27 PM, belle wrote:
actually i would expect the right winger to be more industrious and inventive while the left winger would bring an air of entitlement to the whole thing... :P

The right winger would focus on the action at hand while the left winger would worry about the homeless guy standing out in front of the house.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:31:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 10:16:32 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/2/2010 10:13:27 PM, belle wrote:
actually i would expect the right winger to be more industrious and inventive while the left winger would bring an air of entitlement to the whole thing... :P

The right winger would focus on the action at hand while the left winger would worry about the homeless guy standing out in front of the house.

"Hey, I don't have any food to spare, but... do you wanna screw my girlfriend? You look like you really need some action. I don't know if she'll consent to it or not, but she should be ecstatic to be helping someone else, no matter the sacrifices."­
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:14:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/2/2010 11:31:40 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Actually, upon second reading, it sounds like left-wingers hand out pity fucks.

O.o

The anti-profanity software on this site is appalling - it doesn't prevent pluralisations being posted.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:23:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Dunno why left-wingers are being called rapists. Haha that's a stretch: notice how those on the right resort to calling them rapists and changing the entire theme of the thread :P Nowhere in the OP did it imply that the sex wasn't consensual (in fact the title says LOVERS - not partners - meaning we're assuming the sex is consensual). If that's the case, then it appears the ideology of greed and selfishness does not translate to "good" in bed. It'd pretty much be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am. On the contrary if mutual fulfillment regardless of cost or "spreading the wealth" is your principle in bed, well, then :D
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:31:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 10:23:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Dunno why left-wingers are being called rapists. Haha that's a stretch
Haha, so is his characterization of the right.

notice how those on the right resort to calling them rapists and changing the entire theme of the thread
The theme of the thread is "Humorously extend political principles to sexual activities

P Nowhere in the OP did it imply that the sex wasn't consensual
It did, however, imply that political beliefs are analogous to sex. And left-wing policies, are, guess what-- taking things without consent!

If that's the case, then it appears the ideology of greed and selfishness does not translate to "good" in bed
How do you gather that to any greater reliability than the ideology of taxation not translating to good in bed?

It'd pretty much be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am.
First, no it isn't, any more than the ideology of greed and selfishness leads to a wage of zero. Second, the top half of the post was dedicated to disdaining the notion of analogizing politics to bed, so you're clearly engaging in a double standard.

On the contrary if mutual fulfillment regardless of cost
Including the cost of nonconsent? Or STDs due to one partner's fulfillment entailing an aversion to condoms?

or "spreading the wealth"
Without consent? Hopefully with protection.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:32:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 10:30:13 AM, innomen wrote:
Left wingers are ALWAYS bottoms.

I think Stalin and the IRS want a word with you.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:16:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 10:32:07 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/3/2010 10:30:13 AM, innomen wrote:
Left wingers are ALWAYS bottoms.

I think Stalin and the IRS want a word with you.

The IRS have been tops to us for a long time.