Jump to topic:

How do I get these off...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 3:19:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok I am not trying to say that I am a VERY Handsome guy but I on between B & C list.

There is this ugly girl named Sarita in my church and her sister Teresa and they are sooo ugly that I avoid looking in their face because I might vomit. YES THEY ARE REALLY UGLY LIKE THEIR MOTHER. YUCK!!!!

YUCK !!!!!

I have tried everything but I just can't get rid of these 2 ugly women.

I have an online gf and she is billion trillion trillion trillion unlimited times more beautiful than these 2 ugly women. They do not even deserve to be compared to my online gf.

What should I do ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 3:46:15 AM
You should do the right thing and be an hero.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:16:29 AM
At 7/3/2010 3:19:29 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Ok I am not trying to say that I am a VERY Handsome guy but I on between B & C list.

There is this ugly girl named Sarita in my church and her sister Teresa and they are sooo ugly that I avoid looking in their face because I might vomit. YES THEY ARE REALLY UGLY LIKE THEIR MOTHER. YUCK!!!!

YUCK !!!!!

I have an online gf and she is billion trillion trillion trillion unlimited times more beautiful than these 2 ugly women. They do not even deserve to be compared to my online gf.

What should I do ?

Way to show the love...
kfc
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:25:00 AM
Ask on the /b board of 4chan.org.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:37:49 AM
At 7/3/2010 9:26:06 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/3/2010 9:25:00 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

What a sound plan that is.

Guaranteed to have strategies that keep 100 percent of wimminz away or your non-money back.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:00:48 AM
At 7/3/2010 9:37:49 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/3/2010 9:26:06 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/3/2010 9:25:00 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

What a sound plan that is.

Guaranteed to have strategies that keep 100 percent of wimminz away or your non-money back.

I don't know if you can realistically say 100%. 99.9%, perhaps. There's always that infinitesimally small group of women who are ugly, kinky, desperate, and were probably where many of those strategies originated.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:06:07 AM
At 7/3/2010 10:26:41 AM, feverish wrote:
Howd'you know that your online gf isn't actually Sarita or Teresa winding you up, or a man for that matter.

Good one.
kfc
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:09:18 AM
At 7/3/2010 11:00:48 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I don't know if you can realistically say 100%. 99.9%, perhaps. There's always that infinitesimally small group of women who are ugly, kinky, desperate, and were probably where many of those strategies originated.

It's not as small of a group as you think.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:32:37 AM
I didn't say they implemented the 100 percent strategy, just that the strategy was available :P
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:36:31 PM
At 7/3/2010 3:19:29 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

YUCK !!!!!

What should I do ?

I have the same problem with this REALLY ugly guy and he's all over me and a really rainy day his mom picked him up and offered to take me home. I didn't want to but after like 5-6 people said it was better than walking in the rain, I agreed. I was going to lead her at least a few houses away and he told her, exactly where I live and the best way to get there.

On request of my bf (lol hes an online bf actually and way better than any other person I've ever met) I pushed him down the stairs, which broke his leg. He never knew it was me tho, and kept following me. So I just walked faster and he couldn't keep up.

Of course that didn't last long before he healed, so I spent all of lunch in diff girls bathrooms, and often didn't eat anything all day (almost never eat breakfast on school days, not enough time at home and told to do other stuff instead. School is gross, and often closed by when I get there, and dinner, usually nasty and wouldn't eat it if I was starving. I spent alot of money at Sonic and Braums on my way home from school during those long weeks)

Then someday someone else pushed him down the stairs breaking his leg again, and he couldn't keep up with me.

Not being in the lunch room at lunch for 9th graders is/was VERY against the rules and I was fortunate that I didn't get in some serious trouble for it. I did get caught in the halls twice, and headed to the halls once by one of the prncipals.

With no real defense I insulted him, and called him a stalker. I pointed out that he is mormon, and 15, and momrons can't date until they are 16, and I was 14 at that time. I told him I knew because I used to belong to the church, then left. According to mormon rules, members can't talk to ex-members, and I pointed that out (I almost never do tho, because its just stupid and theres alot of good people that are mormons. I just needed a defense.

He stayed away for a few days then came back and took over more than ever, and kept calling me his gf and hugging me and stuff. I almost punched him, but the principal is always watching, and laughs at my faces of "omg, make this kid stop please!"

He went out of his way to find me and touched my arm which made me scream. I got in trouble for it.

My parent's even want me to be with him. Its horrible.
I did get him to say he hates me and I'm a btch but he hugged me and said he couldn't hate me cause he "loves me too much". (he was sitting down and I stomped him where it hurts. Hard. Then twisted my foot a few times)

Nothing keeps him away so I'm desperate to go to online high school, away from him, and get pepper spray, and maybe a gun for self defense if he stalks me. Maybe also move.

Hope your solution is easier.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:39:40 PM
At 7/3/2010 1:36:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
Take a little bit of pity on him he is just a young kid who thinks he is in love
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:46:50 PM
On request of my bf (lol hes an online bf actually and way better than any other person I've ever met) I pushed him down the stairs, which broke his leg.

You're a really F*cked up person.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:49:38 PM
At 7/3/2010 1:46:50 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
On request of my bf (lol hes an online bf actually and way better than any other person I've ever met) I pushed him down the stairs, which broke his leg.

or a liar...

and at 15... prolly the latter.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:50:32 PM
At 7/3/2010 3:46:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
You should do the right thing and be an hero.

Chuckle...

-----

My opinion:
Bitches and whores - Courtesy of /r9k/
'sup DDO -- july 2013
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 1:50:37 PM
At 7/3/2010 1:39:40 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Take a little bit of pity on him he is just a young kid who thinks he is in love

I really tried to for a few months. I told him I had a bf, and he said "I'm gunna go to f-ing Canada and kill him", which is what got me to start being more agressive in my "I'm not interested" stance
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 2:01:30 PM
At 7/3/2010 1:49:38 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 7/3/2010 1:46:50 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

or a liar...

and at 15... prolly the latter.

I'm f-ed up, I know. I'm not a liar tho, and I really take offense to that. (I'm often accused of lying, even with things that are easy to prove, and sometimes I know its joking, but I really don't like being attacked like that. I'm far from perfect I know that, but I think I'm a pretty good person, and I try my best to be good, and fight for the right thing. Most don't see that since the right thing is getting rid of humans that DO think killing is fun. Like that one guy I attacked at school for throwing a roach to see if it would live. And people that take a bag of kittens and throw them into a lake or something. That's horribly wrong. But people think I'm screwed up for putting other life as equal to human and think the same penalties should exist for killing any species other than, as food. And wanting to make willing people into vampires to hunt those truly horrble people that rape and/or kill and abuse any animal, human or non. If that makes me screwed up then yes I am, but a liar, I'm not.)
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:59:39 PM
I am trying to avoid them because they are not the One God chose for me.

God provided me a woman far away in another land and he has given me 5 bible verses to confirm this.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 7:11:09 AM
At 7/3/2010 9:59:39 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I am trying to avoid them because they are not the One God chose for me.

God provided me a woman far away in another land and he has given me 5 bible verses to confirm this.

I try to avoid the creepy ppl that stalk me (there's more than one the example I gave was just the most serious threat, and most likely to rape and/or kill me) and stuff because:
1) They know nothing about me, they just see a kinda hot girl and say their "in love"
2) I'm with someone else and they have never respected that
3) I don't like them, not even as a friend
4) They never listen to what I say

(not part of anything but I might have to kill my mom cause she just read all this and was like "I shouldn't post stuff like that because my sister actually has a stalker" well so do I and she's doing everything she can not to help me, so she can fck of)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 5:16:03 AM

I pushed him down the stairs, which broke his leg.

Then someday someone else pushed him down the stairs breaking his leg again.

I did get him to say he hates me and I'm a btch but he hugged me and said he couldn't hate me cause he "loves me too much". (he was sitting down and I stomped him where it hurts. Hard. Then twisted my foot a few times)

With no real defense I insulted him, and called him a stalker. I pointed out that he is mormon, and 15, and momrons can't date until they are 16, and I was 14 at that time. I told him I knew because I used to belong to the church, then left. According to mormon rules, members can't talk to ex-members, and I pointed that out.

These Mormons just don't take "no" for an answer, do they?

Ding-dong

"Hello, sir. I'm a Mormon. Would you like to join the Church of Latter-Day Saints?"

"No thanks, I'm not religious."

"Oh, come on! It's great: you can have three wives if you want."

"No, you're alright mate - I've got enough trouble with one wife, I don't think I could cope with any more."

"But, the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored by God through some guy called Joseph Smith and he commanded that you donate all your time and resources to his successors. You can know for yourself that these things are true by asking Heavenly Father in prayer."

"Listen pal: the World Cup final has just started on the telly and my beer's getting warm. So, if you wouldn't mind…"

"But I have a religious duty to teach God's children the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and to ask you to give all your money to the Mormons."

Cheers from indoors; commentator screams: "What a fantastic goal! That's an absolute cracker! Got to be goal of the tournament!"

"Right, that's it sunshine; bugger off now or I'll break your f-cking leg."

"Yes, but Mormons believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes and that the New Jerusalem will be built upon the American continent: what are you going to do when the Jews invade?"

"Right, that's it - I've had enough of you…"

Grabs nearby baseball bat and uses it to smash the Mormon's kneecap.

"Ahhh! May the angels and ministers of grace preserve me, that hurt!"

"Well, perhaps that'll teach you a lesson, now get lost."

"No wait! I haven't told you about the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth…"

"You just don't learn, do you?"

Takes bat and uses it to break the Mormon's other leg.

"Ahhh! Mercy be upon me! Ahhh!"

"You deserved that. Now leave me alone to watch the football."

"But sir, you must place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; repent your sins and let me lay my hands on you for the Holy Ghost."

"There's no way you are going to lay your hands on me, you dirty little..."

Householder boots the Mormon in the knackers and keeps on kicking, The Mormon writhes in agony, still trying to share the gospel.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 8:07:34 AM
Lol, Loverlife and lastrequest are clearly trolls singing from the same hymn sheet, albeit being different genders and nationalities, if they really are.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 9:57:14 AM
At 7/5/2010 8:07:34 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lol, Loverlife and lastrequest are clearly trolls singing from the same hymn sheet, albeit being different genders and nationalities, if they really are.

What's that supposed to mean anyway?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 10:01:19 AM
At 7/5/2010 5:16:03 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

I pushed him down the stairs, which broke his leg.

Then someday someone else pushed him down the stairs breaking his leg again.

With no real defense I insulted him, and called him a stalker. I pointed out that he is mormon, and 15, and momrons can't date until they are 16, and I was 14 at that time. I told him I knew because I used to belong to the church, then left. According to mormon rules, members can't talk to ex-members, and I pointed that out.

These Mormons just don't take "no" for an answer, do they?

Ding-dong

"Hello, sir. I'm a Mormon. Would you like to join the Church of Latter-Day Saints?"

"No thanks, I'm not religious."

"Oh, come on! It's great: you can have three wives if you want."

"No, you're alright mate - I've got enough trouble with one wife, I don't think I could cope with any more."

"But, the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored by God through some guy called Joseph Smith and he commanded that you donate all your time and resources to his successors. You can know for yourself that these things are true by asking Heavenly Father in prayer."

"Listen pal: the World Cup final has just started on the telly and my beer's getting warm. So, if you wouldn't mind…"

"But I have a religious duty to teach God's children the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and to ask you to give all your money to the Mormons."

Cheers from indoors; commentator screams: "What a fantastic goal! That's an absolute cracker! Got to be goal of the tournament!"

"Right, that's it sunshine; bugger off now or I'll break your f-cking leg."

"Yes, but Mormons believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes and that the New Jerusalem will be built upon the American continent: what are you going to do when the Jews invade?"

"Right, that's it - I've had enough of you…"

Grabs nearby baseball bat and uses it to smash the Mormon's kneecap.

"Ahhh! May the angels and ministers of grace preserve me, that hurt!"

"Well, perhaps that'll teach you a lesson, now get lost."

"No wait! I haven't told you about the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth…"

"You just don't learn, do you?"

Takes bat and uses it to break the Mormon's other leg.

"Ahhh! Mercy be upon me! Ahhh!"

"You deserved that. Now leave me alone to watch the football."

"But sir, you must place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; repent your sins and let me lay my hands on you for the Holy Ghost."

"There's no way you are going to lay your hands on me, you dirty little..."

Householder boots the Mormon in the knackers and keeps on kicking, The Mormon writhes in agony, still trying to share the gospel.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Lmao about right. They came over yesterday when my parent's were gone. I find it funny they have to have the man of the house there to be there. What do they do with single moms, that have 2 daughters and no sons.