Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Feminist Sing Screaming Art

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:39:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:45:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.theguardian.com...

http://cdn.meme.am...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:11:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?



*Warning this video contains footage that may potentially agitate the viewer, discretion is advised. *
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:31:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:36:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: I new I heard this before.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:04:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?



I just want to know what this accomplishes... is it just a way to bring more attention to their movement via unique acts? I'm assuming so, because this isn't appealing sound-wise nor emotion-wise.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:26:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:04:48 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?



I just want to know what this accomplishes... is it just a way to bring more attention to their movement via unique acts? I'm assuming so, because this isn't appealing sound-wise nor emotion-wise.

The Fool: I believe part of that is trying to get more people to identify as feminists generally.

Less than 25% of women actually identify as feminist, and so they're trying to trick people into identifying themselves as feminist or accepting the label... It's a matter of trying to enforce it in the culture.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 5:53:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 9:32:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Feminists are completely outdoing themselves with new ways to fight the evil patriarchy.. From the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, I bring to you feminists sing screaming!! Enjoy!!

Against The Ideologist


No seriously, at what point should these be considered cult rituals?



Lol that was funny. But after the laughts at first hearing, I heard it for the second time and noticed some things. First that it has structure, I discern 3 sections. The first is composed of very long screams that are heard all at once and stops at a silence. The second is composed of shorter screams and with a little effort you can tell one from each other. The third is composed of a lot of even shorter screams, that are also pretty different every time.

I suppose the act is meant as a piece of art, and therefore meant to make people think. So may impression of what it is trying to transmit is. First that feminism has moved from "a couple of equal voices" to "a lot of different voices". Today we have more feminists than yesterday, and the feminists of today are more diverse than those of yesterday.

I also see they are elegantly dressed despite the non-elegant screams. This may also be a symbol: women can dress on a femenine or cute manner, but not because of that you have to prejudice and expect they will behave as a typical submisive woman, as there could be a strong personality behind (or a screaming woman in the metaphorical sense).

The screams are obviously the most important thing here, and I believe they mean how difficult/chaotic is trying to be a woman on our society. Screams could be translated as "being a woman on our era is a crazy, chaotic, complicated thing!". Of course this could also have been done with whispers, whispers can also be crazy chaotic and complicated, so that they have used screams makes me think this has an added sense, it is trying to look powerful/agressive. "Womanhood and strength are not mutualy exclusive".

So... Yeah, that's what the act made me think!
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:05:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Otokage : I suppose the act is meant as a piece of art, and therefore meant to make people think. So may impression of what it is trying to transmit is. First that feminism has moved from "a couple of equal voices" to "a lot of different voices". Today we have more feminists than yesterday, and the feminists of today are more diverse than those of yesterday.

I also see they are elegantly dressed despite the non-elegant screams. This may also be a symbol: women can dress on a femenine or cute manner, but not because of that you have to prejudice and expect they will behave as a typical submisive woman, as there could be a strong personality behind (or a screaming woman in the metaphorical sense).

The screams are obviously the most important thing here, and I believe they mean how difficult/chaotic is trying to be a woman on our society. Screams could be translated as "being a woman on our era is a crazy, chaotic, complicated thing!". Of course this could also have been done with whispers, whispers can also be crazy chaotic and complicated, so that they have used screams makes me think this has an added sense, it is trying to look powerful/agressive. "Womanhood and strength are not mutualy exclusive".

So... Yeah, that's what the act made me think!

The Fool: LOL!!!!!!! It could be anything, and you would think it was great, because it was feminism. Doesn't even make any sense.

Against The Ideologist

Smoke crack much.....
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:13:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 12:36:05 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: Compare the monkey's with the feminist show at 1:06 .. ins>It's the same.

Do you think the monkeys are also performing feminist sing screaming art???
<(8D)

Against The Ideologist


I hear the monkeys want their royalties.
<(XD)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:15:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 6:05:25 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Otokage : I suppose the act is meant as a piece of art, and therefore meant to make people think. So may impression of what it is trying to transmit is. First that feminism has moved from "a couple of equal voices" to "a lot of different voices". Today we have more feminists than yesterday, and the feminists of today are more diverse than those of yesterday.

I also see they are elegantly dressed despite the non-elegant screams. This may also be a symbol: women can dress on a femenine or cute manner, but not because of that you have to prejudice and expect they will behave as a typical submisive woman, as there could be a strong personality behind (or a screaming woman in the metaphorical sense).

The screams are obviously the most important thing here, and I believe they mean how difficult/chaotic is trying to be a woman on our society. Screams could be translated as "being a woman on our era is a crazy, chaotic, complicated thing!". Of course this could also have been done with whispers, whispers can also be crazy chaotic and complicated, so that they have used screams makes me think this has an added sense, it is trying to look powerful/agressive. "Womanhood and strength are not mutualy exclusive".

So... Yeah, that's what the act made me think!

The Fool: LOL!!!!!!! It could be anything, and you would think it was great, because it was feminism. Doesn't even make any sense.

Against The Ideologist

Smoke crack much.....

It's the other way around: it could be anything but you would think it is awful because it was feminism. As for not making any sense, maybe that says more about your problems with artistical interpretation than about the act itself.
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:16:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 6:13:28 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/2/2015 12:36:05 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: Compare the monkey's with the feminist show at 1:06 .. ins>It's the same.

Do you think the monkeys are also performing feminist sing screaming art???
<(8D)


Against The Ideologist


I hear the monkeys want their royalties.
<(XD)

A monkey could also do an abstract painting, but I don't think you will want to discuss if abstract painting is art.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:13:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 6:16:30 PM, Otokage wrote:


Otokage : A monkey could also do an abstract painting, but I don't think you will want to discuss if abstract painting is art.

The Fool: Obviously don't get the point, that is, would you create the same mythology that you did about the feminist art just now, if all you seen was the monkey , even though the monkeys are giving the same show at least for that part.

Against The Ideologist

And for free even.
<(8D)

And it's better.
<(XD)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:45:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 7:13:02 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/2/2015 6:16:30 PM, Otokage wrote:


Otokage : A monkey could also do an abstract painting, but I don't think you will want to discuss if abstract painting is art.

The Fool: Obviously don't get the point, that is, would you create the same mythology that you did about the feminist art just now, if all you seen was the monkey , even though the monkeys are giving the same show at least for that part.

Against The Ideologist

And for free even.
<(8D)

And it's better.
<(XD)

No, you didn't get the answer. When you see an abstract painting, you try to grasp what the painter intended to express. That's the beauty of art, that it requires an interpretative effort on those who see the painting or hear the music, in order to understand it. Of course this interpretative effort is pointless if the art piece wasn't meant to mean anything in the first place. It is clear a monkey doesn't mean to transmit anything by jumping on a canvas an fill it with colors, but if the painter is human, unless he states otherwise, abstract painting is always meant to say something, and a lot of times meant to say a lot of different things.

Since those singers are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what. Now if you think they are just trolling, that's ok, but I can not agree.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:28:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Feminist Version

Otokage : No, you didn't get the answer.

The Fool: no you didn't get my refutation.

Otokage: When you see an abstract painting, you try to grasp what the painter intended to express.

The Fool: When I see abstract painting, I try and grasp with painting trays. I don't create for myself a feminist narrative of what going on..

Otokage: That's the beauty of art, that it requires an interpretative effort on those who see the painting or hear the music, in order to understand it.

The Fool: No the beauty of art, is the beauty of art. The fact that it requires interpretation, is nothing beautiful.

Otokage: Of course this interpretative effort is pointless if the art piece wasn't meant to mean anything in the first place. It is clear a monkey doesn't mean to transmit anything by jumping on a canvas an fill it with colors, but if the painter is human, unless he states otherwise, abstract painting is always meant to say something, and a lot of times meant to say a lot of different things.

The Fool: How do you know the monkeys works simply be artistic, perhaps it was a monkey sing song. What other function does it serve really. To the monkeys that is.

Otokage:: Since those singers are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins. We have a complex explanation of how men and the world interact, based on interpretive with half-truths. By half-truths I mean, selected bits of facts taken taken out of the context to give a certain impression.. For example, women in the past generally have had less legal rights, but they also had less legal responsibility. Point being is that there's always been a give-and-take, but feminists will select information which makes it seem as though there have only been taking. And that's the problem with most of feminist theory, is that selective like that. Men for the most part love women, in fact feminism works because we all want to protect women so much that were willing to screw over our fellow man, to do that. But over time and this becomes I'm just two men.

Otokage:: Now if you think they are just trolling, that's ok, but I can not agree.

The Fool: No, I think that all art is not considered equal, nor is all activism, this intentional defiance, in-your-face activism is not always progressive, and is often harmful for gender relations..

Against The Ideologist

It's better that you don't agree. It would look worse on me if we agreed with something.
<(8D)

I kid.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:35:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Fixed
*The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with general anger towards men, and that's [where] the problem begins. We have a complex [non-factual explanations of how men and woman have interacted, what men are thinking, and their intentions based on feminist interpretations in conjunction with half-truths.]

. By half-truths I mean, selected bits of facts taken out of the context to give a certain impression. [The feminist version of reality..]

For example, women in the past generally have had less legal rights, but they also had less legal responsibility. Point being is that there's always been a give-and-take, but feminists will select information which makes it seem as though men have only been only been taking. And that's the problem with most of feminist theory, is that selective like that. Men for the most part love women, in fact feminism works because we all want to protect women so much that were willing to screw over our fellow man, to do that. But over time and this becomes [an injustice to men.]
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 7:07:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 6:28:21 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version

Otokage : No, you didn't get the answer.

The Fool: no you didn't get my refutation.

Otokage: When you see an abstract painting, you try to grasp what the painter intended to express.

The Fool: When I see abstract painting, I try and grasp with painting trays. I don't create for myself a feminist narrative of what going on..

Otokage: That's the beauty of art, that it requires an interpretative effort on those who see the painting or hear the music, in order to understand it.

The Fool: No the beauty of art, is the beauty of art. The fact that it requires interpretation, is nothing beautiful.

http://media0.giphy.com...

Otokage: Of course this interpretative effort is pointless if the art piece wasn't meant to mean anything in the first place. It is clear a monkey doesn't mean to transmit anything by jumping on a canvas an fill it with colors, but if the painter is human, unless he states otherwise, abstract painting is always meant to say something, and a lot of times meant to say a lot of different things.

The Fool: How do you know the monkeys works simply be artistic, perhaps it was a monkey sing song. What other function does it serve really. To the monkeys that is.

Otokage:: Since those singers are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men. I'm a feminist and I'm not angry with men, I'm not even agry with you despite your pedantic arguments.

We have a complex explanation of how men and the world interact, based on interpretive with half-truths. By half-truths I mean, selected bits of facts taken taken out of the context to give a certain impression.. For example, women in the past generally have had less legal rights, but they also had less legal responsibility. Point being is that there's always been a give-and-take, but feminists will select information which makes it seem as though there have only been taking.

It's not about having or not having rights/responsability. It's about forcing women into that situation. And about them not having legal responsability, I'm not sure what you are talking about, women have never been over the law because of being women, or men because of being men.

And that's the problem with most of feminist theory, is that selective like that. Men for the most part love women.

Love and discrimination are not mutualy exclusive. And about "love", that is such an ambiguous word that I don't really know what you are trying to say.

in fact feminism works because we all want to protect women so much that were willing to screw over our fellow man, to do that.

In what sense would improving women's situation "screw over our fellow man"?

But over time and this becomes I'm just two men.

Otokage:: Now if you think they are just trolling, that's ok, but I can not agree.

The Fool: No, I think that all art is not considered equal, nor is all activism, this intentional defiance, in-your-face activism is not always progressive, and is often harmful for gender relations..

Against The Ideologist

I agree not all art is equal, but in any case that's a subjective matter. I don't expect you, or anyone, to agree with me on art. But at least you seem to recognice that is meant to be an artistic act. If you believe it transmits little to nothing and want to consider it of very poor quality, well that's you.

It's better that you don't agree. It would look worse on me if we agreed with something.
<(8D)

Oh but that was always my intention, to make you look horrible :)

I kid.

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:55:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 1

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.. It's okay to be angry, the question is to what extent is it justified, and does that anger, rationally match the degree of the injustice permitted against you.. To flat-out deny that fact, is in intellectual, dishonesty..

By intellectual dishonesty, I mean, you are not putting very much thought it, and perhaps are being willfully ignorant of the fact that there is a general anger towards men.

All the major writers, for feminist theory, had a general anger towards men and it comes out in their writing. No educated academic feminist would even deny that. The women's movement is born out of anger, for what they consider to be in equities injustice. As far as philosophies concerned, you're simply outclassed here..

I'm a feminist and I'm not angry with men, I'm not even agry with you despite your pedantic arguments.

The Fool:

Firstly
1. give an example of how my arguments are pedantic? You hardly answer anything I ask of you, and I answer everything you ask.. That's the difference.

Secondly
P 1. You consider the concept of masculinity to generally be inferior to the concept of femininity.
P 2 And if men are generally masculine, then you have a general dislike, that is, a misandrous view of men.
C 1 you consider the feminist version of the current construct masculinity can generally be a bad thing, therefore you have a generalized dislike, towards men..

QED.

Against The Ideologist

MRA all day!!

( To be continued)

"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.debate.org...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:29:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 11:55:06 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 1

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men. You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women. You conveniently make propaganda like "feminists are anti-men" in order for men to feel attacked, join you, and keep women oppressed. Bad news for you is that only a minority of men are so silly to be tricked by sexist cheap rethoric like yours. At least, I don't see any man here jumping to aid you on your arguments.

It's okay to be angry, the question is to what extent is it justified, and does that anger, rationally match the degree of the injustice permitted against you.. To flat-out deny that fact, is in intellectual, dishonesty..

By intellectual dishonesty, I mean, you are not putting very much thought it, and perhaps are being willfully ignorant of the fact that there is a general anger towards men.

Now is when you make an ad hominem about a woman angry with men, and try to make us think this justifies your "feminism means being angry at men" idea.

All the major writers, for feminist theory, had a general anger towards men and it comes out in their writing. No educated academic feminist would even deny that. The women's movement is born out of anger, for what they consider to be in equities injustice. As far as philosophies concerned, you're simply outclassed here.

Bang. And still not one attack to feminism as an ideology, because you clearly can't find the "anger towards men" component you need to find in order to label the ideology as sexist.

I'm a feminist and I'm not angry with men, I'm not even agry with you despite your pedantic arguments.

The Fool:

Firstly
1. give an example of how my arguments are pedantic? You hardly answer anything I ask of you, and I answer everything you ask.. That's the difference.

No, the difference is that I answer only what deserves an answer, and try to do it in a constructive way despite the ocasional jokes. You answered one of my posts only with "wtf".

Secondly
P 1. You consider the concept of masculinity to generally be inferior to the concept of femininity.

I suppose next you will number the evidences to support this claim. Let's see...

P 2 And if men are generally masculine, then you have a general dislike, that is, a misandrous view of men.

Oh, you didn't.

C 1 you consider the feminist version of the current construct masculinity can generally be a bad thing, therefore you have a generalized dislike, towards men..

Btw I love masculine men! I think masculinity is both an useful and attractive gender identity. Although I'm against forcing it on men like the standard they need to follow in order to be considered men by society. This is one of the reasons why I think I'm indeed more pro-men than you. I also think some people want to monopolize the concept of "masculinity" and mix it with the qualities they consider appropriate according to their own agenda, like ie superiority over women.

QED.

Against The Ideologist

MRA all day!!

( To be continued)


The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

They are not. The list is endless, and it is particular targeting men.... Campaigns campaigns in the cards to space on public transit, should be feminist issues, if there truly space issues. And they should be critical of both men who take up space and women who take up space with bags. But they're not. And this is mainstream. It is sexist, and misandrous in nature. Theories like patriarchy theory presupposes that men are malicious in nature, that they would be so despicable to create a system which oppresses their mothers and daughters and wives.

Otokage:: You conveniently make propaganda like "feminists are anti-men" in order for men to feel attacked, join you, and keep women oppressed.

The Fool: Can you please demonstrate where I say something which is false, or an argument that you disagree with? In regards to feminist... Can you give an example of my propaganda??

Otokage:: Bad news for you is that only a minority of men are so silly to be tricked by sexist cheap rethoric like yours.

The Fool: Can you give an example of where I've been sexist????

Against The Ideologist

That's what I thought..

(To be continued)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 5:52:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

Maybe because there's more sexist men than women. It is quite stupid for a woman to be a sexist because they are part of a discriminated group in the first place, so I expect not a lot of women will be sexists. It's like trying to find an homophobe, you will find it easily within heterosexuals, not so easily within homosexuals (thank Gawd).

They are not. The list is endless, and it is particular targeting men....

No. Is targeting oppresors which happen to be men for the most part. But hey I agree that some campaing against sexist women would be appreciated and would realy help society to realise that sadly you can be both a woman and a supporter of a patriarchial model.

Campaigns campaigns in the cards to space on public transit, should be feminist issues, if there truly space issues. And they should be critical of both men who take up space and women who take up space with bags. But they're not. And this is mainstream. It is sexist, and misandrous in nature. Theories like patriarchy theory presupposes that men are malicious in nature, that they would be so despicable to create a system which oppresses their mothers and daughters and wives.

Well I don't know if we men are bad in nature. What I know is that we have created a system which oppresses our mothers and daughters and wives. I find this so obvious that I didn't even think you would deny this. Do you think we live on an egalitarian system? For real???

But anyway. I know that even if men were the artificers of this system, men can also be reformers of this system. I'm against the system and I'm a man. And btw I kind of sense that you feel attacked by feminists. It's interesting that I'm a man too, but I don't feel attacked by feminism nor do I feel guilty for patriarchy.

Otokage:: You conveniently make propaganda like "feminists are anti-men" in order for men to feel attacked, join you, and keep women oppressed.

The Fool: Can you please demonstrate where I say something which is false, or an argument that you disagree with? In regards to feminist... Can you give an example of my propaganda??

I've just told you. You keep saying feminism is an anti-men ideology. This seems propaganda to me as I don't see you are even trying to back that up with any logical argument. You just put videos or quotes of crazy people, but for each one, I could put a video or quote of a feminist that is not anti-men. I could simply record myself :)

Otokage:: Bad news for you is that only a minority of men are so silly to be tricked by sexist cheap rethoric like yours.

The Fool: Can you give an example of where I've been sexist????

Against The Ideologist

That's what I thought..

(To be continued)

You said yourself you were a platonist, an euphemism for sexist.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 7:05:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 5:52:46 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

Otokage: Maybe because there's more sexist men than women.

The Fool: And you base this off what? You own sexism..
Look, tend to be at the extremes the are the Best and the Worst, at the same time while woman tend to be more in the middle. Feminism generally only highlights the Negative aspect of masculinity.. The Existing feminism IS SEXIST.

Otokage: It is quite stupid for a woman to be a sexist because they are part of a discriminated group in the first place, so I expect not a lot of women will be sexists.

The Fool: No that is a Stupid assumption.. T Infact a discriminated class, in the MORAL sense is more likely to be sexist. By virtue of anger and frustration. I am black and I know that Blacks are even MORE racist amongsts themselves, because they feel justified. .

Otokage: It's like trying to find an homophobe, you will find it easily within heterosexuals, not so easily within homosexuals (thank Gawd).

The Fool: Right and you find more hetrophobes in the class of Homosexuals. Again STUPID!!!

Against The Ideologist

(To be Continued)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 7:10:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Fixed
*The Fool:Look, Men tend to be at the extremes.. [They are your Hitlers and you Ghandi's..] They are the Best and the Worst, at the same time while woman tend to be more in the middle. Feminism generally only highlights the Negative aspect of masculinity..

Against The Ideologist


Just another way how Feminist, as it exist for REAL is inherently SEXIST.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:59:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 7:05:05 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:52:46 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

Otokage: Maybe because there's more sexist men than women.

The Fool: And you base this off what? You own sexism..
Look, tend to be at the extremes the are the Best and the Worst, at the same time while woman tend to be more in the middle. Feminism generally only highlights the Negative aspect of masculinity.. The Existing feminism IS SEXIST.

I don't think there's any negative aspect of masculinity. Again you are being sexist, but against men this time.

Otokage: It is quite stupid for a woman to be a sexist because they are part of a discriminated group in the first place, so I expect not a lot of women will be sexists.

The Fool: No that is a Stupid assumption.. T Infact a discriminated class, in the MORAL sense is more likely to be sexist. By virtue of anger and frustration. I am black and I know that Blacks are even MORE racist amongsts themselves, because they feel justified. .

http://blog.muchmusic.com...

Otokage: It's like trying to find an homophobe, you will find it easily within heterosexuals, not so easily within homosexuals (thank Gawd).

The Fool: Right and you find more hetrophobes in the class of Homosexuals. Again STUPID!!!

Against The Ideologist

(To be Continued)

I don't know, have never read anything about heterophobes. Are you sure you are not speaking about some science fiction of those u like?
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:02:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2015 5:59:54 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 7:05:05 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:52:46 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

Otokage: Maybe because there's more sexist men than women.

The Fool: And you base this off what? You own sexism..
Look, tend to be at the extremes the are the Best and the Worst, at the same time while woman tend to be more in the middle. Feminism generally only highlights the Negative aspect of masculinity.. The Existing feminism IS SEXIST.

Otokage : I don't think there's any negative aspect of masculinity.

The Fool: You're not feminism. But like feminism you have subjectivist definition of masculinity, which is of course useless. Are not familiar with the feminist notion of toxic masculinity. It's pretty hard to miss. That's why we have feminist epistemology, and feminist analytic philosophy, because normal theory of knowledge and logical investigations were apparently too masculine. This is why they are pushing for Feminist sciences too.
<(XD)

It's funny, but what's not funny, is that you DENY it. You Downplay it. Because of you FAITH,

Otokage: Again you are being sexist, but against men this time.

The Fool: And you've been reduced to a 10-year-old. I don't even know what supposed to be sexist here. But one example of this is that,

Otokage: It is quite stupid for a woman to be a sexist because they are part of a discriminated group in the first place, so I expect not a lot of women will be sexists.

The Fool: No that is a Stupid assumption.. T Infact a discriminated class, in the MORAL sense is more likely to be sexist. By virtue of anger and frustration. I am black and I know that Blacks are even MORE racist amongsts themselves, because they feel justified. .

http://blog.muchmusic.com...

Otokage: It's like trying to find an homophobe, you will find it easily within heterosexuals, not so easily within homosexuals (thank Gawd).

The Fool: Right and you find more hetrophobes in the class of Homosexuals. Again STUPID!!!

Against The Ideologist

(To be Continued)

I don't know, have never read anything about heterophobes.

The Fool: Try feminist separatist.
http://en.wikipedia.org...

We don't publicize hatred from minority groups or what we consider the oppressed class as much, And we tend to let them get away with a little more, because of the very understanding that we expect the oppressed class to be angry. As argued. Thus black people tend to get away with racial slurs like "cracker", as appose to white people. However it is not necessary justified. And anger if left to accumulate causes class biases, and class biases is the cause of racism, and/or anti-Semitism and or anti-gay or any of that type of discrimination.

Against The Ideologist

Call it Fool School.
<(8D)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:52:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 1:02:30 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/6/2015 5:59:54 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 7:05:05 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:52:46 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 2/5/2015 5:36:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Feminist Version of reality
Part 2

Otokage:: Since those singers[Feminist scream singers] are humans, and they are part of a feminist group, I presume they intend to transmit something, and thus I do the interpretative effort of understanding what.

The Fool: You're using words such as" since", and "thus", which presume a rational inference.. A philosophical inference in fact. The very problem here is the very problem in feminism theory, we're way too much is being presumed by those with the general anger towards men, and that's the problem begins.

Otokage:: I don't know any feminist that is "generaly angry" towards men, nor is feminism about being angry with men.

The Fool:, The worst argument you can give is from personal experience. As there is no way for me to know if what you say is true. In other words its infallible, that is, no one could know this but you.. And so why would you bother saying that at all. I mean I can sit here and tell you my personal experiences with feminist, but clearly you would assume that I was being bias.. And that's the difference between me and you, it's a matter of integrity.

Otokage:: : Lol! Physician heal yourself!

Justified Anger
If you feel that you've been oppressed or being oppressed, or there are injustices being actively committed against you, it is only human to feel angry toward your oppressors. That's common sense.

Sure, what is not common sense is thinking the oppressors are men.

Otokage: You say feminists are angry with men, while they are only angry with their oppressors, which can be both men or women.

The Fool: Firstly, we agree a with what I'm saying, as it includes men. If they were upset at women equally, then why are 99% of all campaigns grievances which highlight men specifically??

Otokage: Maybe because there's more sexist men than women.

The Fool: And you base this off what? You own sexism..
Look, tend to be at the extremes the are the Best and the Worst, at the same time while woman tend to be more in the middle. Feminism generally only highlights the Negative aspect of masculinity.. The Existing feminism IS SEXIST.

Otokage : I don't think there's any negative aspect of masculinity.

The Fool: You're not feminism.

Ok. So I'm what you want me to be, ok? Make me a list so we can go on with your fetish.

But like feminism you have subjectivist definition of masculinity.

As everybody else. But my subjective definition of masculinity is in any dictionary.

"Masculinity (also called manliness or manhood) is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with boys and men. Masculinity is made up of both socially defined and biologically created factors.[1][2][3] This makes it distinct from the definition of the biological male sex,[4][5] as both men and women can exhibit masculine traits and behaviors."

which is of course useless. Are not familiar with the feminist notion of toxic masculinity.

Don't know about "toxic masculinity", but it is probably an accurate term for your definition of masculinity. Why don't we put it to test?

It's pretty hard to miss.

Well if feminists have met a lot of men like you, indeed they will have a horrible concept of masculinity. Sad.

That's why we have feminist epistemology, and feminist analytic philosophy, because normal theory of knowledge and logical investigations were apparently too masculine. This is why they are pushing for Feminist sciences too.
<(XD)

So? Are you afraid of something? If feminists want to have their own perspective on any matter like epistemology, let them be.

It's funny, but what's not funny, is that you DENY it. You Downplay it. Because of you FAITH,

Sorry not I'm not familiar with the concept of faith and would not be able to have faith even if I tried.

Otokage: Again you are being sexist, but against men this time.

The Fool: And you've been reduced to a 10-year-old.

Thanks. I see these expensive wrinkle creams have the desired effect.

I don't even know what supposed to be sexist here. But one example of this is that,

Otokage: It is quite stupid for a woman to be a sexist because they are part of a discriminated group in the first place, so I expect not a lot of women will be sexists.

The Fool: No that is a Stupid assumption.. T Infact a discriminated class, in the MORAL sense is more likely to be sexist. By virtue of anger and frustration. I am black and I know that Blacks are even MORE racist amongsts themselves, because they feel justified. .

http://blog.muchmusic.com...

Otokage: It's like trying to find an homophobe, you will find it easily within heterosexuals, not so easily within homosexuals (thank Gawd).

The Fool: Right and you find more hetrophobes in the class of Homosexuals. Again STUPID!!!

Against The Ideologist

(To be Continued)

I don't know, have never read anything about heterophobes.

The Fool: Try feminist separatist.
http://en.wikipedia.org...

We don't publicize hatred from minority groups or what we consider the oppressed class as much.

Of course not, in fact we never talk about islamic terrorism. And in this forum we never ever talk about feminism. We let minorities do what they want and never point at them.

And we tend to let them get away with a little more, because of the very understanding that we expect the oppressed class to be angry.

That would be nice, if true. But sadly, the oppresed get double punishment when they do something wrong. I can't believe you can deny this being black. Surely the cops let you get away with everything right? They really punish white people, but blacks? Never! They totaly get a favorable treatment. http://24.media.tumblr.com...

As argued. Thus black people tend to get away with racial slurs like "cracker", as appose to white people. However it is not necessary justified. And anger if left to accumulate causes class biases, and class biases is the cause of racism, and/or anti-Semitism and or anti-gay or any of that type of discrimination.

Against The Ideologist

Call it Fool School.
<(8D)
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:15:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Knowledge versus Otokage

That's why we have feminist epistemology, and feminist analytic philosophy, because normal theory of knowledge and logical investigations were apparently too masculine. This is why they are pushing for Feminist sciences too.
<(XD)

Otokage: : So? Are you afraid of something?

The Fool: Men have emotions too". And I'm afraid of irrationality..

Otokage:If feminists want to have their own perspective on any matter like epistemology, let them be.

The Fool: Have their own perspective, you mean, they want to dictate what can be known and who could know this, simply to get around, facts and reality, . The purpose of analytic philosophy, is that it's nonbiased, such as logic and mathematics. a feminist version, is by nature a biased version.. It's a contradiction" It's restriction is a It it

If you don't believe in a feminist physics, then by that very same reasoning there shouldn't be a feminist epistemology, or analytic philosophy. No wonder you believe in Feminist Biology.

It's funny, but what's not funny, is that you DENY it. You Downplay it. Because of you FAITH,

Otokage:: Sorry not I'm not familiar with the concept of faith and would not be able to have faith even if I tried.

The Fool: but yet you're so religious ..


Against The Ideologist


(To be continued)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL