Feminists: Men should sit more like women

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:57:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Manspreading.

The Fool: Feminists have coined a new sexist term called "manspreading" to describe phenomena of men sitting differently than women. Feminists believe that sitting like a man who also has testicles is correlated with confidence, and entitlement, and that perhaps this worked against their efforts to feminize men to be more like women as opposed to themselves.
<(8D)

They created this theory of course after feminist, looking for ways to fight The Patriarchy, took themselves to public transits, to take pictures of men who happened to be sitting like men, and sometimes even taking up more space then the seats sizes permitted.
http://www.independent.co.uk...

Having had a chance to take the bus recently, I myself realized that my shoulders Width is longer than the width of the seatsizes on Ottawa buses.. Ottawa, a city who boasts of having one of the most efficient bus systems in the world. Well, perhaps for women.

Despite this campaign targeting men specifically, and only pointing out men who take up space despite the fact that many women also take up more space they needed just as often, with of course excessive bags, and personal seats for their bags, feminists claim that it"s a space issue not a gender issue. This of course invites the question of why feminist feel entitled to dictate that men do not have the right to sit comfortably, just because they have balls.
<(8O)

When some MRA"S retaliated with a mock campaign by taking pictures of women who eat on public transits. This of course was considered by feminist misogynists, and invasion of private space.

Despite the fact that they did the very same thing.. For feminist, it"s just not the same when females do it.

Further information:
For funny examples of women taking up space on the bus.(8 minutes in)
http://youtu.be...

For feminist Demonizing MRA for mock campaign
https://www.youtube.com...

Against The Ideologist
Your friendly neighborhood MRA
<(89)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:09:47 PM
At 2/2/2015 11:57:59 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Manspreading.

The Fool: Feminists have coined a new sexist term called "manspreading" to describe phenomena of men sitting differently than women. Feminists believe that sitting like a man who also has testicles is correlated with confidence, and entitlement, and that perhaps this worked against their efforts to feminize men to be more like women as opposed to themselves.
<(8D)

They created this theory of course after feminist, looking for ways to fight The Patriarchy, took themselves to public transits, to take pictures of men who happened to be sitting like men, and sometimes even taking up more space then the seats sizes permitted.
http://www.independent.co.uk...

Having had a chance to take the bus recently, I myself realized that my shoulders Width is longer than the width of the seatsizes on Ottawa buses.. Ottawa, a city who boasts of having one of the most efficient bus systems in the world. Well, perhaps for women.

Despite this campaign targeting men specifically, and only pointing out men who take up space despite the fact that many women also take up more space they needed just as often, with of course excessive bags, and personal seats for their bags, feminists claim that it"s a space issue not a gender issue. This of course invites the question of why feminist feel entitled to dictate that men do not have the right to sit comfortably, just because they have balls.
<(8O)

When some MRA"S retaliated with a mock campaign by taking pictures of women who eat on public transits. This of course was considered by feminist misogynists, and invasion of private space.

Despite the fact that they did the very same thing.. For feminist, it"s just not the same when females do it.

Further information:

For feminist Demonizing MRA for mock campaign

Against The Ideologist
Your friendly neighborhood MRA
<(89)

I sit with my legs spread because it's more comfortable for my large ball sack. I hope that someday a feminist brings my sitting posture as an issue to my face, I'd love to have that conversation in person. This is just getting ridiculous, I once respected feminists but with the additional nonsense that's coming from them now... it's hard.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:33:34 PM
Blade-of-Truth : I sit with my legs spread because it's more comfortable for my large ball sack. I hope that someday a feminist brings my sitting posture as an issue to my face, I'd love to have that conversation in person. This is just getting ridiculous, I once respected feminists but with the additional nonsense that's coming from them now... it's hard.

The Fool: I believe they're running out of things to complain about, so now they're starting to get nasty and naggy.

They call things such as mansplaining , (which is simply explaining as a man), and or manspreading as micro-aggressions against women. They coin this everyday sexism. The truth is, is that there is now so many women with gender degree studies, which is really feminist studies, (they simply changed the name), but with no work, Therefore they have to create a demand for themselves, and what better way to do it them to find more things to complain about.

Against The Ideologist

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. They are not going to stop without a fight.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:21:42 PM
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:26:34 PM
Lol. This thing you have with feminism is starting to get pathological (and hilarious). Maybe you can turn the society forum into "machism vs feminism" forum. I'm trying to transform the religion forum in "evolution vs creationism"!!
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:04:58 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:26:34 PM, Otokage wrote:
Otokage : Lol.

The Fool: The feminist laugh.
<(8D)

Otokage: This thing you have with feminism is starting to get pathological (and hilarious).

The Fool: I'm openly an MRA... I'm pretty straightforward about that. Defending men's issues is a part of what I do. Do you have a problem with men's human rights?

Otokage: Maybe you can turn the society forum into "machism vs feminism" forum.

The Fool: There is no MRA ideology like feminist theory.. There is no ,Machism, per se..

Otokage: I'm trying to transform the religion forum in "evolution vs creationism"!!

The Fool: Really a creationist biologist, that something you don't hear everyday.
<(XD)

Against the Ideologist

Ba dum bum..
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:05:43 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:21:42 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

The Fool: Yeah it's pretty sad how sexist mainstream society has become, towards men's issues. Men's concerns are almost considered a joke.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:08:40 PM
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:15:09 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:21:42 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Omg. How did this go 37 whole minutes without a single "lmao?"

Great response, anyway.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:17:43 PM
Oh god yes in trains and planes, there's a type of man who always spreads his leg well into your space and you have to writhe about to avoid touching him. I hate that. What happens when two men like that sit together? Do they really spend the whole journey knee wrestling?

There should be a policy to ban those men from all forms of public transportation. If the don't respond to warnings. Or they could have a special man section at the back.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:19:12 PM
At 2/2/2015 7:17:43 PM, Garbanza wrote:
Oh god yes in trains and planes, there's a type of man who always spreads his leg well into your space and you have to writhe about to avoid touching him. I hate that. What happens when two men like that sit together? Do they really spend the whole journey knee wrestling?

There should be a policy to ban those men from all forms of public transportation. If the don't respond to warnings. Or they could have a special man section at the back.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:19:36 PM
At 2/2/2015 7:17:43 PM, Garbanza wrote:

Probably should have it in the front, since they are not going to have to deal with all the parcels, bags, kids, etc, and will be able to disembark a lot faster.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:39:12 AM
At 2/2/2015 7:04:58 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/2/2015 6:26:34 PM, Otokage wrote:
Otokage : Lol.

<(8D)

What's the machist laugh? "XD"? The regular laugh is probably "hahaha". Did I get that right?

Is "lmfao" the trannies' laugh?

Otokage: This thing you have with feminism is starting to get pathological (and hilarious).

The Fool: I'm openly an MRA...

MRA... Machist rights advocator?

I'm pretty straightforward about that.

Wow.

Defending men's issues is a part of what I do.

Please don't jump into defending men's tissues. It wouldn't end well.

Do you have a problem with men's human rights?

I'm totaly pro-men. But against people that think that to be pro-men you need to be anti-women, and also against people that think you need to please the social construct of masculinity to be a man. Are you any of those?

The Fool: There is no MRA ideology like feminist theory.. There is no ,Machism, per se..

Sure. In fact I've just invented the term.

Otokage: I'm trying to transform the religion forum in "evolution vs creationism"!!

The Fool: Really a creationist biologist, that something you don't hear everyday.
<(XD)

???

Against the Ideologist

Ba dum bum..

Chin pon.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:12:01 PM
La La La

<(8D)

Otokage : What's the machist laugh? "XD"?

The Fool: The coolest kind of laugh.
<(8P)

Otokage: The regular laugh is probably "hahaha". Did I get that right?

The Fool: I believe you are all the way left. No turning back now.
<(89)

Otokage: Is "lmfao" the trannies' laugh?

The Fool: I believe that's a pop group.
<(8D)

Get with the program".
<(XD)

Otokage: : MRA... Machist rights advocator?

The Fool: To yourself perhaps"

Otokage: : Wow.

The Fool: Yeah, wow. I'm not a feminist the theory believer, so I don't tend to believe that masculinity is particularly evil. : :Defending men's issues is a part of what I do.

The Fool: :Do you have a problem with men's human rights?

Otokage: : I'm totaly pro-men.

The Fool: You just have anti-male beliefs..

Otokage: But against people that think that to be pro-men you need to be anti-women, and also against people that think you need to please the social construct of masculinity to be a man. Are you any of those?

The Fool: I'm not very religious so I don't believe in most feminist theory.. Sorry about your mind virus problem.
Maybe in the next life.
<(8D)

The Fool: No you didn't, it's just that I'm more of a Platonist than a Machist.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
<(XP)

Against the Ideologist

Ba dum bum..

Chin pon.

And crescendo""..
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:22:12 PM
At 2/3/2015 5:12:01 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
La La La

<(8D)

Otokage : What's the machist laugh? "XD"?

The Fool: The coolest kind of laugh.
<(8P)

Otokage: The regular laugh is probably "hahaha". Did I get that right?

The Fool: I believe you are all the way left. No turning back now.
<(89)

Otokage: Is "lmfao" the trannies' laugh?

The Fool: I believe that's a pop group.
<(8D)

Get with the program".
<(XD)

Otokage: : MRA... Machist rights advocator?

The Fool: To yourself perhaps"

The Fool: Yeah, wow. I'm not a feminist the theory believer, so I don't tend to believe that masculinity is particularly evil. : :Defending men's issues is a part of what I do.

Nice, but imo it would do great to your cause that you start critiquing feminism as a theory, and stop attacking feminists. Half baked ad hominems will get you nowhere in attacking feminism as an ideology, nor in defending men's rights.

I am totaly against your concept of what a "male" is, so probably that will result in you thinking I'm anti-male. But I couldn't care less about that since I am consistent with my male concept if I say I'm pro-male.

But anyway, what exactly made you think I'm anti-male? That I defend women? :/

Otokage: But against people that think that to be pro-men you need to be anti-women, and also against people that think you need to please the social construct of masculinity to be a man. Are you any of those?

The Fool: I'm not very religious so I don't believe in most feminist theory..

Since when is to identify with a particular philosophy the same as being religious?

Sorry about your mind virus problem.

Virus can be treated, social diseases like machism are more difficult to deal with. So maybe you are in more danger than me.

Maybe in the next life.
<(8D)

<(XP)

Against the Ideologist

If you have the same ideas as Plato regarding women, I think it is pretty accurate to call you machist. But if you prefer me to call you platonist so be it.

Ba dum bum..

Chin pon.

And crescendo""..

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:15:36 PM
La La La
Part 3

Otokage:: Nice, but imo it would do great to your cause that you start critiquing feminism as a theory, and stop attacking feminists.

The Fool: I'm making fun of this stupid feminist approaches and actions, which are for the most part sexist. Feminism itself is not a theory, feminist theory on the other hand is the ideological foundation upon which it justifies itself. Besides"

http://nicktumminello.com...

Perhaps you should stick to biology. You should be a master of the face-plant by now.

Otokage: Half baked ad hominems will get you nowhere in attacking feminism as an ideology, nor in defending men's rights.

The Fool: Can you demonstrate the ad hominem because I don't think you really know what that is?

Not the feminist biology version.
<(8D)

Otokage::: : : Please don't jump into defending men's tissues.

The Fool: And 1 for misandry..

Otokage It wouldn't end well.

Against The Ideologist

The Fool: All's well that ends well

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 7:08:22 PM
La La La
Part 4

Otokage:: I am totaly against your concept of what a "male" is, so probably that will result in you thinking I'm anti-male.

The Fool: I believe "male" refers to the biological component. Perhaps not in feminist biology.
<(8D)

Otokage: But I couldn't care less about that since I am consistent with my male concept if I say I'm pro-male.

The Fool: Yeah that's how feminism works. You just blocke both ears, and scream, "la, la, la"
http://i0.wp.com...
<(XD)

Otokage: : But anyway, what exactly made you think I'm anti-male?

The Fool: your blindness to your misandry"

Otokage: That I defend women? :/

The Fool: Feminism=/=woman. You defend an ideology, at the expense of men and women, and their relationships. Without class mind you"
<(89)

Otokage: : Since when is to identify with a particular philosophy the same as being religious?

The Fool: Religion is a type of ideology, and feminist theory depends upon having faith, in a feminist narrative. Therefore feminism, is like a religion: :Sorry about your mind virus problem.

Otokage:: Virus can be treated, social diseases like machism are more difficult to deal with.

The Fool: Feminism is like herpes of the mind, and you may infect other people around you.

Maybe in the next life.
<(8D)

Otokage::: Sure. In fact I've just invented the term.

<(XP)

Against the Ideologist

Otokage::: If you have the same ideas as Plato regarding women, I think it is pretty accurate to call you machist. But if you prefer me to call you platonist so be it.

The Fool: I believe you are referring to the feminist version of Aristotle. If you take a philosophy course sometime.

Against Feminist Philosophy.

And crescendo!

Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:12:40 AM
At 2/4/2015 7:08:22 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
La La La
Part 4

Otokage:: I am totaly against your concept of what a "male" is, so probably that will result in you thinking I'm anti-male.

The Fool: I believe "male" refers to the biological component. Perhaps not in feminist biology.
<(8D)

But that's even worse. Because basicly you are stating that feminists are against... what? The Y chromosome? Crazy stuff.

Otokage: But I couldn't care less about that since I am consistent with my male concept if I say I'm pro-male.

The Fool: Yeah that's how feminism works. You just blocke both ears, and scream, "la, la, la"
http://i0.wp.com...
<(XD)

If you think that me disagreeing with your belief means I'm blocking my ears, that's ok, but it definetly says more about you than about me.

Otokage: : But anyway, what exactly made you think I'm anti-male?

The Fool: your blindness to your misandry"

No, I'm personaly against your arguments, don't pretend I'm against men because, as far as I've seen, no men has jumped to defend you, and so far one of them created a topic asking about your obsesive threads against women.

Otokage: That I defend women? :/

The Fool: Feminism=/=woman. You defend an ideology, at the expense of men and women, and their relationships. Without class mind you"
<(89)

That's true, I defend an ideology, because I find cheap and useless to atack/defend people in particular to make my case. You on the contrary won't stop making ad hominems but you never say anything against the ideology, which is kind of a disappointment since "against the ideology" is your own slogan in the first place!

And about me attacking men, I still don't see examples of this. I'm totaly pro-men and simply would never tolerate sexism towards men. As I have said, I'm consistent with my own belief in gender equality, which means I will always be against sexism both towards men and women.

Otokage: : Since when is to identify with a particular philosophy the same as being religious?

The Fool: Religion is a type of ideology, and feminist theory depends upon having faith, in a feminist narrative. Therefore feminism, is like a religion: :Sorry about your mind virus problem.

lol

Otokage:: Virus can be treated, social diseases like machism are more difficult to deal with.

The Fool: Feminism is like herpes of the mind, and you may infect other people around you.

Maybe in the next life.
<(8D)

Hopefuly you will get infected, someday.

Otokage::: Sure. In fact I've just invented the term.

<(XP)

Against the Ideologist

Otokage::: If you have the same ideas as Plato regarding women, I think it is pretty accurate to call you machist. But if you prefer me to call you platonist so be it.

The Fool: I believe you are referring to the feminist version of Aristotle. If you take a philosophy course sometime.

You believe wrong then. I refer to Plato's views on women, and the fact that you think your Plato emulation will somehow improve your image towards women, means either that it is you who needs to read a philosophy book, or either that you consider Platos' views on women as accurate and you are a sexist.

"everyone must do according to nature" <- this means humans are so different between them that they have a natural function that they should do. This line of thought is fascist, sexist, racist, homophobic, among many others.

Socrates: "do you know of anything practiced by human beings in which males aren't superior to females?"
Plato: no.
- The Republic.

Plato: "Men who missbehave in their first life are punished in their second life by being women." - Timaeus

Ironicaly, the few times Plato speaks high about women, is when he defeminizes them transforming them into men.

In the Republic he also states that in order to achieve what he calls "the realm of forms", we need to control our body, not let our body control us/our soul. He continues stating that letting one's body to control one's soul is to be like a woman and also typical on women, which shows how weak women's souls are. He is so f*ckd up that he even contradicts himself, because in the exact same book he states souls are not gendered.

Other derogatory claims of him: "isn"t it of littleminded and of women, to regard the body as your enemy?"

etcetcetc.

Against Feminist Philosophy.

And crescendo!

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 7:48:12 PM
Is it just me, or do feminists seem to be acting like bigger ***holes than usual?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 7:57:18 PM
At 2/5/2015 8:15:40 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
There are feminists, and then there are Nazi feminists..

Don't bother. Fool's whole method of operation is arguing against extreme feminist positions that maybe a radical 2% of feminists hold and pretending like that rebuts mainstream feminism.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:24:57 AM
At 2/5/2015 7:57:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

EndarkenedRationalist : Don't bother. Fool's whole method of operation is arguing against extreme feminist positions that maybe a radical 2% of feminists hold and pretending like that rebuts mainstream feminism.

The Fool: Can you demonstrate how this is what I mostly do??
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:27:16 AM
At 2/9/2015 8:24:57 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/5/2015 7:57:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

EndarkenedRationalist : Don't bother. Fool's whole method of operation is arguing against extreme feminist positions that maybe a radical 2% of feminists hold and pretending like that rebuts mainstream feminism.

The title of the thread is a good place to start. The core of feminist theory is the idea that men and women ought to be treated as equals. In most aspects of society, though not all, women face more discrimination than men. Most feminists believe the issues that do hurt men (cultural stereotypes of masculinity, alimony, child custody, lack of awareness of women raping men, etc) share the same root as those issues that harm women.

Essentially, if your rebuttal of feminism comes from YouTube videos or Tumblr posts, you're rebutting what most people call "feminazis" rather than feminists. These people are radical misandrists with no interest in gender equality.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:44:12 AM
Return of the Facist

EndarkenedFacist : Don't bother. Fool's whole method of operation is arguing against extreme feminist positions that maybe a radical 2% of feminists hold and pretending like that rebuts mainstream feminism.

The title of the thread is a good place to start.

The Fool: This is a mainstream phenomenon, which is all over London, and Canada, and is coming to the states. I believe it is in New York, already..

EndarkenedFacist: The core of feminist theory is the idea that men and women ought to be treated as equals. In most aspects of society, though not all, women face more discrimination than men.

The Fool: Many feminist, don't even know feminist theory that well. As you should recognize on DDO.. Most feminists are not academic, and have no idea about feminist theory in per se.

EndarkenedFacist: Most feminists believe the issues that do hurt men (cultural stereotypes of masculinity, alimony, child custody, lack of awareness of women raping men, etc) share the same root as those issues that harm women.

The Fool: what are you basing this most from. When did you take a poll, which feminists have answered honestly what exactly they believe and understand.

Feminism is to be judged by its actions, and how it exists in the world, not in theory..

EndarkenedFacist:: Essentially, if your rebuttal of feminism comes from YouTube videos or Tumblr posts, you're rebutting what most people call "feminazis" rather than feminists.

The Fool: which tumbler post are you referring to? YouTube videos, contain arguments, which contain links to their resources if necessary.. What are you talking about ??

EndarkenedFacist:These people are radical misandrists with no interest in
gender equality.

The Fool: Feminist theory is riddled with misandrous presumptions, and is written by those who are generally angry, at men because they feel discriminated against, ,

Against The Ideologist
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:58:14 AM
At 2/9/2015 9:44:12 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Return of the Facist

EndarkenedFacist : Don't bother. Fool's whole method of operation is arguing against extreme feminist positions that maybe a radical 2% of feminists hold and pretending like that rebuts mainstream feminism.

The title of the thread is a good place to start.

The Fool: This is a mainstream phenomenon, which is all over London, and Canada, and is coming to the states. I believe it is in New York, already..

No. It's not a mainstream phenomenon. Your continued ability to confuse vocal radical minorities for mainstream majorities is as baffling as ever.

EndarkenedFacist: The core of feminist theory is the idea that men and women ought to be treated as equals. In most aspects of society, though not all, women face more discrimination than men.

The Fool: Many feminist, don't even know feminist theory that well. As you should recognize on DDO.. Most feminists are not academic, and have no idea about feminist theory in per se.

That's not even the academic aspect. That's simply the core, accepted by the vast majority of feminists.

EndarkenedFacist: Most feminists believe the issues that do hurt men (cultural stereotypes of masculinity, alimony, child custody, lack of awareness of women raping men, etc) share the same root as those issues that harm women.

The Fool: what are you basing this most from. When did you take a poll, which feminists have answered honestly what exactly they believe and understand.

Your hatred of feminism has blinded you if you can't even distinguish between the moderate majority and the radical minority called feminazis.

Feminism is to be judged by its actions, and how it exists in the world, not in theory..

Even if that were true, you would also have to judge it by the majority of its believers, not the vocal minority. Replace feminism here with Islam. Do you allow the radical minority of terrorists and suicide bombers to define the whole religion? Of course not.

EndarkenedFacist:: Essentially, if your rebuttal of feminism comes from YouTube videos or Tumblr posts, you're rebutting what most people call "feminazis" rather than feminists.

The Fool: which tumbler post are you referring to? YouTube videos, contain arguments, which contain links to their resources if necessary.. What are you talking about ??

No....no, they don't. YouTube videos are little more than artificial argumentation riddled with fallacies or soapboxes for preaching. They are no better than tumblr posts.

EndarkenedFacist:These people are radical misandrists with no interest in
gender equality.

The Fool: Feminist theory is riddled with misandrous presumptions, and is written by those who are generally angry, at men because they feel discriminated against, ,

No. Feminist theory is: men and women should be treated equally. No misandrous presumptions there.

Against The Ideologist

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:03:46 AM
At 2/9/2015 9:58:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:44:12 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Return of the Facist

The Fool: what are you basing this most from. When did you take a poll, which feminists have answered honestly what exactly they believe and understand?