Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Feminist: Men get out of the way of women.

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:52:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Manslamming

The Fool: Yes, that's right, another one from the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, Feminist sing screaming, the coiners of mansplaining, and manspreading, comes manslamming".

http://nymag.com...

Feminist are getting completely fed up of women having nowhere walk on the sidewalk because apparently " men don't get out of the way." when a woman is walking in their direction.

So feminist have decided to themselves to take to the streets, and walk into men, who would not move out of the way when they were walking in the same area, on purpose..

That's right, intentionally running into me, with the purpose of colliding with them and of course considering themselves as the victim of this intentional and ill willed physical collision.

Feminist say ,the fact that men are less likely to completely step aside when women are walking is a sign that chivalry is dead.. Forget about the fact that this presumes males subordination, and or violate any principle of equality.

Against The Ideologist

Yes they are serious. Make all the excuses you want!!! Because there's lots more..
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 8:42:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 7:56:28 PM, Publicaccount wrote:
The rad feminists are crazy.

We're not all like this, I promise!

C. Arnal. What's the reason for having a public account?
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 8:55:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: Of course MRA's retaliated with a mock campaign, called Femsteering" Enjoy!!

http://www.breitbart.com...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:17:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 8:46:27 PM, Garbanza wrote:
Yes men should just get out of the fvcking way. Good point. Thanks Foolsy.

Why would men get out of the way when men are usually more bigger and stronger? If you are about to walk into a larger male, would you not move out his way?
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:52:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 11:17:24 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/2/2015 8:46:27 PM, Garbanza wrote:
Yes men should just get out of the fvcking way. Good point. Thanks Foolsy.

Why would men get out of the way when men are usually more bigger and stronger? If you are about to walk into a larger male, would you not move out his way?

I never really thought about it before this thread. I suppose I weave in and out a bit on a busy street...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:55:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 11:52:34 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/2/2015 11:17:24 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/2/2015 8:46:27 PM, Garbanza wrote:
Yes men should just get out of the fvcking way. Good point. Thanks Foolsy.

Why would men get out of the way when men are usually more bigger and stronger? If you are about to walk into a larger male, would you not move out his way?

I never really thought about it before this thread. I suppose I weave in and out a bit on a busy street...

You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:50:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 12:10:29 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I suppose I'll have to walk straight into him. I can't see any other decent alternative.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 5:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 5:50:12 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:10:29 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I suppose I'll have to walk straight into him. I can't see any other decent alternative.

I'm JOKING ya big goob.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:17:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 5:54:04 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 5:50:12 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:10:29 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I suppose I'll have to walk straight into him. I can't see any other decent alternative.

I'm JOKING ya big goob.

http://www.debate.org...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:27:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:17:21 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 5:54:04 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 5:50:12 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:10:29 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I suppose I'll have to walk straight into him. I can't see any other decent alternative.

I'm JOKING ya big goob.

http://www.debate.org...

Am I really going to have to put cutesy smiley faces every time I'm being facetious? It just seems so cheesy. :(
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:33:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:27:40 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:17:21 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 5:54:04 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 5:50:12 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:10:29 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I suppose I'll have to walk straight into him. I can't see any other decent alternative.

I'm JOKING ya big goob.

http://www.debate.org...

Garbanza : Am I really going to have to put cutesy smiley faces every time I'm being facetious?

The Fool: They are Foolsly smiley faces for you.
<(89)

Garbanza: It just seems so cheesy. :(

The Fool: Isn't it romantic?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:38:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 11:41:19 PM, YYW wrote:
This is amusing. When I walk down the sidewalk, people get the fvck out of my way.

Do you push them or do they just casually walk out of your path?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:38:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 2/2/2015 11:41:19 PM, YYW wrote:
This is amusing. When I walk down the sidewalk, people get the fvck out of my way.

Do you push them or do they just casually walk out of your path?

They see me, and get out of my way. Like, if someone is straight ahead, and they see me walking, they will move to another position.
Tsar of DDO
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM, Garbanza wrote:
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.

Knowing that he is bigger and more powerful, colliding into him may pose a threat to yourself. Why would you risk that? Shouldn't you consider deviating provided his robust frame?
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 1:50:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 7:56:11 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM, Garbanza wrote:
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.

Knowing that he is bigger and more powerful, colliding into him may pose a threat to yourself. Why would you risk that? Shouldn't you consider deviating provided his robust frame?

You're right. I really shouldn't fling myself bodily at robust male strangers in the street. What good could come from it?
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 1:51:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 1:50:44 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 7:56:11 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM, Garbanza wrote:
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.

Knowing that he is bigger and more powerful, colliding into him may pose a threat to yourself. Why would you risk that? Shouldn't you consider deviating provided his robust frame?

You're right. I really shouldn't fling myself bodily at robust male strangers in the street. What good could come from it?

The only result I could think of is a pain stricken you.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 2:38:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 1:51:37 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/4/2015 1:50:44 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 7:56:11 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM, Garbanza wrote:
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.

Knowing that he is bigger and more powerful, colliding into him may pose a threat to yourself. Why would you risk that? Shouldn't you consider deviating provided his robust frame?

You're right. I really shouldn't fling myself bodily at robust male strangers in the street. What good could come from it?

The only result I could think of is a pain stricken you.

yeah shikes
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 12:26:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 7:52:08 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Manslamming

The Fool: Yes, that's right, another one from the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, Feminist sing screaming, the coiners of mansplaining, and manspreading, comes manslamming".

http://nymag.com...

Feminist are getting completely fed up of women having nowhere walk on the sidewalk because apparently " men don't get out of the way." when a woman is walking in their direction.

So feminist have decided to themselves to take to the streets, and walk into men, who would not move out of the way when they were walking in the same area, on purpose..

That's right, intentionally running into me, with the purpose of colliding with them and of course considering themselves as the victim of this intentional and ill willed physical collision.

Feminist say ,the fact that men are less likely to completely step aside when women are walking is a sign that chivalry is dead.. Forget about the fact that this presumes males subordination, and or violate any principle of equality.

Against The Ideologist

Yes they are serious. Make all the excuses you want!!! Because there's lots more..

Where do you get all this source material? Seriously. o -o
Senpai has noticed you.
Gustav_Adolf_II
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 12:55:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And there goes my last particle of a piece of a shred of my faith in humanity....
"Quoting yourself only makes you look like an arrogant jerk" - Gustav_Adolf_II
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 1:48:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 2:38:52 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/4/2015 1:51:37 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/4/2015 1:50:44 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 2/3/2015 7:56:11 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/3/2015 12:07:01 AM, Garbanza wrote:
You and a larger male are potentially about to walk into one another, do you move or do you expect him to deviate?

Maybe I'll stop still just before he reaches me and then I'll be like a parked car and he'll have to go around. Although it's outrageous that I have to lose a few seconds off my pedestrian journey like that.

Knowing that he is bigger and more powerful, colliding into him may pose a threat to yourself. Why would you risk that? Shouldn't you consider deviating provided his robust frame?

You're right. I really shouldn't fling myself bodily at robust male strangers in the street. What good could come from it?

The only result I could think of is a pain stricken you.

yeah shikes
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 2:11:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why is this so complicated? Just move out of anyone's way, its not to hard. You go with the flow of the crowd.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 2:33:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 2:11:13 PM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
Comrade_Silly_Otter: Why is this so complicated? Just move out of anyone's way, its not to hard. You go with the flow of the crowd.

The Fool: But then they would have one less thing to blame men for. And then what ever will they do with their "womens studies" degrees?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 2:38:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Beginner: Where do you get all this source material? Seriously. o -o

The Fool: Just generally reading gender related articles, and related circles, activism etc.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 2:52:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 7:52:08 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Manslamming

The Fool: Yes, that's right, another one from the makers of feminist menstrual blood art, Feminist sing screaming, the coiners of mansplaining, and manspreading, comes manslamming".

http://nymag.com...

Feminist are getting completely fed up of women having nowhere walk on the sidewalk because apparently " men don't get out of the way." when a woman is walking in their direction.

So feminist have decided to themselves to take to the streets, and walk into men, who would not move out of the way when they were walking in the same area, on purpose..

That's right, intentionally running into me, with the purpose of colliding with them and of course considering themselves as the victim of this intentional and ill willed physical collision.

Feminist say ,the fact that men are less likely to completely step aside when women are walking is a sign that chivalry is dead.. Forget about the fact that this presumes males subordination, and or violate any principle of equality.

Against The Ideologist

Yes they are serious. Make all the excuses you want!!! Because there's lots more..

What the heck?
(If anything, this article makes me want to go out in public and bump into as many women as I can.)
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid