Jump to topic:

Rant

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 9:33:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm becoming increasingly fed up with something. So I'm going to have a rant. You can't say I didn't warn you.

I'm sick of feminists wailing about how they are oppressed. It draws back from problems that actually exist like how women are treated in places like India. Women in America and Europe have very little to complain about. They seem to be overly focused on themselves at the expense of those around them. Men are becoming more and more disrespected and put down. Feminists say they want equality, but that isn't what they are really asking for. They are demanding special treatment.

I'm old fashioned. I think men and women have equal value, but men should be the leaders. Women need to respect men, and men should respect women in return. Treat people like you want to be treated. It is that simple. If you can't handle a little unfairness in life, you need to buck up and get some backbone. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

Parading around demanding your rights is a stench in the nostrils of society. There are some issues that are legit, I grant you, but the topless demands and menstual junk are downright repulsive. There is no legitimate problem.

We need to quit focusing on looking out for ourselves and look out for others. If women look out for men, and men look out for women, life would be so much easier.

Both genders deserve respect. Neither should be held above the other.

End rant.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 9:42:51 PM
At 2/2/2015 9:33:04 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

We need to quit focusing on looking out for ourselves and look out for others. If women look out for men, and men look out for women, life would be so much easier.

This is the essence of morality, of course I would generalize it beyond simply gender. Unfortunately there is little in the world to reinforce it, all that exists is the 1% who believe in this principle and act on it; their only reward is being enlightened and to not be subjected to the baseness of the rest of the population... the 99% cannot be forced into enlightenment any more than animals can. They will act selfishly and if there is a way to change that I have not found it, I can only hope that through my own journey through personal enlightenment and self-actualization that there will come a level of achievement of which I will be able to communicate my ideas more effectively to others.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 9:46:32 PM
At 2/2/2015 9:42:51 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

This is the essence of morality, of course I would generalize it beyond simply gender. Unfortunately there is little in the world to reinforce it, all that exists is the 1% who believe in this principle and act on it; their only reward is being enlightened and to not be subjected to the baseness of the rest of the population... the 99% cannot be forced into enlightenment any more than animals can. They will act selfishly and if there is a way to change that I have not found it, I can only hope that through my own journey through personal enlightenment and self-actualization that there will come a level of achievement of which I will be able to communicate my ideas more effectively to others.

Totally agree with you. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 9:54:41 PM
At 2/2/2015 9:46:32 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
stuff

Woohoo!
Agrees with me: 1
Disagrees with me: rest of DDO
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 9:58:03 PM
At 2/2/2015 9:54:41 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 2/2/2015 9:46:32 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
stuff

Woohoo!
Agrees with me: 1
Disagrees with me: rest of DDO

Lol

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:06:26 PM
I'm becoming increasingly fed up with something. So I'm going to have a rant. You can't say I didn't warn you.

I'm sick of feminists wailing about how they are oppressed. It draws back from problems that actually exist like how women are treated in places like India. Women in America and Europe have very little to complain about. They seem to be overly focused on themselves at the expense of those around them. Men are becoming more and more disrespected and put down. Feminists say they want equality, but that isn't what they are really asking for. They are demanding special treatment.

I'm old fashioned. I think men and women have equal value, but men should be the leaders. Women need to respect men, and men should respect women in return. Treat people like you want to be treated. It is that simple. If you can't handle a little unfairness in life, you need to buck up and get some backbone. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

Parading around demanding your rights is a stench in the nostrils of society. There are some issues that are legit, I grant you, but the topless demands and menstual junk are downright repulsive. There is no legitimate problem.

End rant.

Totally agree with you 100%

Also I'm going to surpass your post count!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:10:13 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:06:26 PM, carriead20 wrote:

End rant.

Yay!

What do you mean?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:12:58 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:10:13 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

End rant.

Yay!
At first I would argue differently, that feminists were right in doing what they are but enough is enough!

What do you mean?

I'm 1,036 posts behind you! I will surpass you!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:14:03 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:12:58 PM, carriead20 wrote:

End rant.

Yay!
At first I would argue differently, that feminists were right in doing what they are but enough is enough!
Yep! :D

What do you mean?

I'm sure you will. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:17:37 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:14:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

End rant.

Yay!
-------------> :D

What do you mean?

Sarcasm?

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:21:15 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:17:37 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 2/2/2015 10:14:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

End rant.

Yay!
-------------> :D

What do you mean?

Sarcasm?

Maybe.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam