Jump to topic:

Feminist yogurt

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:36:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Fool: If you loved feminist menstrual blood art, and especially feminist music then you"re going to love feminist yogurt. Yeah that"s right, feminist have come up with a new way to fight the patriarchy, with vagina food. That's right, instead of using normal bacterial culture from cows milk these feminist yogurts are made with vagina bacteria culture from feminists vaginas. Mmmmm. Enjoy!

http://www.styleite.com...

Against The Ideologist

Your friendly neighborhood MRA
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 12:37:15 AM
At 2/14/2015 9:36:43 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: If you loved feminist menstrual blood art, and especially feminist music then you"re going to love feminist yogurt. Yeah that"s right, feminist have come up with a new way to fight the patriarchy, with vagina food. That's right, instead of using normal bacterial culture from cows milk these feminist yogurts are made with vagina bacteria culture from feminists vaginas. Mmmmm. Enjoy!

http://www.styleite.com...

Against The Ideologist

Your friendly neighborhood MRA

Holy Sh!T THIS IS DISGUSTING!
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 12:43:07 AM
Why? The same organisms are found in places that don't conjure up vomit-inducing imagery.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 1:03:11 AM
Jesus not all feminists subscribe to the b.s. you post. LOL THIS WOMAN ATE HER OWN VAG YEAST and another ate her own menstrual blood. Are these women that disconnected from their bodies to be doing these crazy things.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:43:07 AM
Shock value based on 'ick' factor.

http://www.wired.co.uk...

The science of a situation can be used to exploit emotion. Not saying it doesn't work, especially in this case, but there are scads of things humans would rather not think about when it comes to what we ingest. Recycled water, bacterially cultured foods, the slaughterhouse process for meats... ick at its core, but leads to credible results.

I had a pregnant friend who wanted to encapsulate and ingest her after birth. Not sure if she went through with it, though.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:25:09 AM
At 2/15/2015 5:43:07 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Shock value based on 'ick' factor.

http://www.wired.co.uk...

The science of a situation can be used to exploit emotion. Not saying it doesn't work, especially in this case, but there are scads of things humans would rather not think about when it comes to what we ingest. Recycled water, bacterially cultured foods, the slaughterhouse process for meats... ick at its core, but leads to credible results.

I had a pregnant friend who wanted to encapsulate and ingest her after birth. Not sure if she went through with it, though.

The Fool: Yes but not as part of a political statement of defiance" in a culture that is so uncomfortable with women"s bodies." It seems that feminist are the most uncomfortable with woman's Bodies.

"And of course the feminist in me wants to say something about how there"s a beauty in connecting your body to your food and exploring the power that your vagina has."

It's the action of intentional defiance, for the sake of spite, which have nothing to do with quality, which create bad relations between men and women. .

Against The Ideologist

A large part of the feminism, that is, the woman's movement, is simply a matter of spite!
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:30:26 AM
At 2/15/2015 12:43:07 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Skepsikyma : Why? The same organisms are found in places that don't conjure up vomit-inducing imagery.

The Fool: Oh I doubt they are the exact same, as milk is something you're supposed to ingest. Its it shares some of the bacteria but it's not the very same bacteria, and it's actually not recommended by the health agency.

Against The Ideologist

Perhaps Otokage The Feminist biologist is going to come give me a break down on how it's perfectly tasty.
<(XD)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 11:20:44 AM
Yogurt is healthy for re-balancing the bacteria in a vagina to what it should be. I dated a woman who needed to use it occasionally to do the trick.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 11:50:31 AM
At 2/15/2015 11:20:44 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
R0b1Billion : Yogurt is healthy for re-balancing the bacteria in a vagina to what it should be. I dated a woman who needed to use it occasionally to do the trick.

The Fool: And many women get yeast infection...
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 11:37:52 PM
At 2/15/2015 11:50:31 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
R0b1Billion : Yogurt is healthy for re-balancing the bacteria in a vagina to what it should be. I dated a woman who needed to use it occasionally to do the trick.

The Fool: And many women get yeast infection...

Yogurt suppositories help with that, too.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:13:24 AM
At 2/15/2015 11:37:52 PM, Burzmali wrote:

The Fool: And many women get yeast infections...

Burzmali : Yogurt suppositories help with that, too.

The Fool: I believe that's what Rob was already referring to. I have had girls who have had a yeast infections before. The point is that, there are other kinds of bacteria other than those kind of bacteria in the vagina, which can accumulate very fast once of leaving the body.

I did this disgusting experiment when I was like 17, it's really ridiculous at this I just remembered this, and I'm almost embarrassed to say it. I had slept at my girlfriends the night before doing a lab experiment in high school , and I had some leftover from my girlfriends, you know, around the crotch region, And the experiment was simply to put bacteria from a Q-tip swab from certain place into the petri dish to see what kind of bacteria are in certain places. And I created a monster!

Against The Ideologist

It still alive somewhere, stocking people in the forests of the night.
<(8D)
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:16:24 AM
At 2/16/2015 10:13:24 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 2/15/2015 11:37:52 PM, Burzmali wrote:

The Fool: And many women get yeast infections...

Burzmali : Yogurt suppositories help with that, too.

The Fool: I believe that's what Rob was already referring to. I have had girls who have had a yeast infections before. The point is that, there are other kinds of bacteria other than those kind of bacteria in the vagina, which can accumulate very fast once of leaving the body.

I thought he was referring to a pH balancing thing. L. acidophillus specifically has been demonstrated to reduce the ability of the yeast in question to colonize.